Home

Gene Gotti Release date!

Posted By: vitovito

Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 09:44 AM

When will Gene Gotti and John Carneglia be released?
They have been in the can now for close to 30 years!
I thought convicts only had to serve two thirds of there sentence to be awarded special parole! Do you think they will become active again once there out? The life as they know it,is pretty much gone! Anybody got any recent pics of them?

Cheers.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 09:55 AM

Gene gotti : 09/14/2018
John carneglia : 08/13/2018
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 10:25 AM

Gotti will be 71 or 72 by 2018. If he's kept himself in shape, there is no reason why the Gambino's couldn't find a use for him; 72 isn't that old. I mean he is a pretty analytical guy. He is probably the shrewdest Gotti brother. As D'Arco said, he sacrificed all these years of his life in the can because he was too loyal to his brother.

There was a pretty recent picture of him posted here recently but I can't find it.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 10:40 AM

Originally Posted By: vitovito

When will Gene Gotti and John Carneglia be released?
They have been in the can now for close to 30 years!
I thought convicts only had to serve two thirds of there sentence to be awarded special parole! Do you think they will become active again once there out? The life as they know it,is pretty much gone! Anybody got any recent pics of them?

Cheers.

Convicts only have to serve 2/3rds in state prison. But there's no parole in the Federal system. Not since 1984 anyway. There'd no "good time." In most cases you'll do about 90 percent of your time with the Feds.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 11:07 AM

I think everyone blames Gotti's high profile persona a bit too much for the demise of that family. I think a large part was due to Gotti refusing to let his guys take plea deals. Example, Gene and John Carneglia.
If i was caught breathing on a wire tap, I'm taking a plea, no way am i rolling the dice at trial in a fed case.. State, maybe, not a fed case.
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 12:20 PM

He's sitting down here in Louisiana still isn't he?
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 03:40 PM

Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Is that the photo from the book mob killer about Charles carneglia ??

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 04:01 PM

I honestly don't know, just believe it was the pic Moe was looking for
Posted By: yigido

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 06:32 PM

Been a long time for me for posting on these boards,
but I had a question to you guys about Gene Gotti which I didnt really understand.

What was the plea deal he had to refuse from John Gotti?
Was it something in the sense of asset forfeiture? Or admitting that the Gambino crime family existed?

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: yigido
but I had a question to you guys about Gene Gotti which I didnt really understand.

Was it something in the sense of asset forfeiture? Or admitting that the Gambino crime family existed?

Technically the plea would have called for Carneglia and Genie to admit the existence of the family. But at that point John was so batshit anti-government that he probably would have vetoed a deal that didn't even include an allocution.

For all of the criticism JG got for being too flashy, his biggest mistake as a boss was his failure to see that plea bargains were the future of the mob. The Genovese and Lucchese families were way out in front in that respect. Under their collective leadership, guys like Barney and Stevie have taken the plea bargain and made it an art form. It's one of the things allowing them to hang on.

Short version: It ain't 1950 anymore wink.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: yigido

Technically the plea would have called for Carneglia and Genie to admit the existence of the family. But at that point John was so batshit anti-government that he probably would have vetoed a deal that didn't even include an allocution.

For all of the criticism JG got for being too flashy, his biggest mistake as a boss was his failure to see that plea bargains were the future of the mob. The Genovese and Lucchese families were way out in front in that respect. Under their collective leadership, guys like Barney and Stevie have taken the plea bargain and made it an art form. It's one of the things allowing them to hang on.

Short version: It ain't 1950 anymore wink.
Thank you smile
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 06:52 PM

lalou- better hope it's not angola. you go in there you don't come out the same, if you come out.

is he doing federal time?

Belmont... john gottis high persona is what made the fbi come after the lot of them. if he would have kept a low profile, maybe, just maybe,

a lot of his crew would not have become targets. but, just my opinion.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 07:19 PM

Binnie_coll
With all due respect, everyone thinks it was Gotti being flashy that lead to his demise. Do you really think if Gotti was much more low key the government would of said;; " hey guys, lets not relentlessly pursue the most powerful crime boss in the country because he keeps himself out of the limelight" c'mon.. Castellano was going down and so did all those other " low key" mob bosses during the commission case. Gotti's flashiness just made them dislike him. Every boss from 84-90 went away for.life. Why do you think if Gotti ate at a hot dog stand rather than an upper east side joint or wore a $200 suit rather than a $2000 suit, he would still be around? The moment the feds knew he was the new boss, he became their new target.
Lcn has changed alot the past 10 years. During gotti's era, every boss was on the commission and everyone knew who the bosses were. Today, they no longer have commission meetings and no one really knows who the bosses are.
I stand by my statement regarding Gotti refusing his men take plea deals as their ultimate demise.
Of course the fbi using tools the cia uses didnt help matters much either.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 07:28 PM

Pb good point the fact that john didnt let his brother and other guys take a plea is short sighted and naive. Like you said the Genovese and Lucchese's realized the futility in denying the family existed and the importance of having their qualified guys back on the street instead of dieing in the can denying something everyone knows since 1963 existed. Also I would think allowing them to plea and allocute with less time would have some impact on the number of rats no matter how minimal, one or two less rats in a given crew or family would for sure make a difference.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Binnie_coll
With all due respect, everyone thinks it was Gotti being flashy that lead to his demise. Do you really think if Gotti was much more low key the government would of said;; " hey guys, lets not relentlessly pursue the most powerful crime boss in the country because he keeps himself out of the limelight" c'mon.. Castellano was going down and so did all those other " low key" mob bosses during the commission case. Gotti's flashiness just made them dislike him. Every boss from 84-90 went away for.life. Why do you think if Gotti ate at a hot dog stand rather than an upper east side joint or wore a $200 suit rather than a $2000 suit, he would still be around? The moment the feds knew he was the new boss, he became their new target.
Lcn has changed alot the past 10 years. During gotti's era, every boss was on the commission and everyone knew who the bosses were. Today, they no longer have commission meetings and no one really knows who the bosses are.
I stand by my statement regarding Gotti refusing his men take plea deals as their ultimate demise.

Belmont, my information on L.E going after gotti comes from the book :the five families" by Selwyn raab. other bosses felt he was going to bring him and his family down also, most notably chin galente.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 08:13 PM

Gotti's flamboyant style was one of the many things he did that led to the demise of the Gambinos. There are more factors to look at than Gotti loving the cameras.

One example given by Pizzaboy, his no plea policy.
The fact that his capos had to report to him weekly, which was used as evidence by the feds.
Killing Castellano caused a rift I believe in his family. I think it was daniel marino a gambino capo was in the plot to blow him up.

These are a couple of examples, but the reason I think people bring up the media and flamboyant thing is the fact this all contradicted the whole idea of a secret society/the mob.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
lalou- better hope it's not angola. you go in there you don't come out the same, if you come out.

He's in Pollock I think in Federal custody. Binnie Angola is a state pen, not federal.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 09:11 PM

gotti ,thought he could get to most juries.then he thought everybody loved and feared him..he said once..i'll show you how to beat cases..gene and carnig were not the only guys that got crushed..tony morelli, ozzie,, cabert,frankie loc. several more his dumb ass brother pete,sonny c. primo flipped forced to go to trial..

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
gene and carnig were not the only guys that got crushed..tony morelli, ozzie,, cabert,frankie loc. several more his dumb ass brother pete,sonny c. primo flipped forced to go to trial..

Oh, absolutely. But most of these guys only know what they see in books (no offense to any of them personally). But Sonny got fucking hammered. And no one---but no one---got fucked like Frankie. And I'm not just saying that because he's a Bronx guy. His brother Joe warned him that he'd regret getting tied up with John. Joe was a sweetheart.
Posted By: DB

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 09:54 PM

Gene and John C were offered a 10 year plea

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By: DB
Gene and John C were offered a 10 year plea

Fucking tragic. But think about Frankie Loc for a second. Not only was he found guilty by extension, just for sitting in that fucking apartment. But to add insult to injury, after Sammy flipped he could have gotten himself severed from Gotti and taken a plea that would have had him out in roughly fifteen years. But Gotti nixed it.

And seeing as they took the initial pinch in December of 1990, all of that time would have counted. He would have been home sometime around 2005. He's in terrible, terrible health now. But he's almost 82 years old, and you know that a lot of that can be attributed to prison. I wouldn't want to even catch a cold in Federal Prison. They literally hope you die from complications.

It's a shame about Frankie. He should be home and sitting in Florida with his grandkids.
Posted By: DB

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/01/14 10:41 PM

Great info about Loc , he seemed to be an admin person that could actually run things

Wouldn't be shocked if JG wanted him off the streets as he was so low key and capable

The ONLY reason they were in that apt. Is cuz it was too cold out for JG to do his walk talks . I admire the man's gangster pride but at some point a brain must be used .

He almost got popped for talking on the phone , and then gets sloppier and talks major business in the same room for a long time with FBI guys all around , like they weren't gonna find that out . Not to mention breaking the rules about talking about past murders which is a huge No No . You think Barney did that? , we have no idea if he did hits or not even tho he was a VG enforcer for a time .

That's the difference right there , one thought a gangster was cool , one did it as a means to advance his family with little other options to become a major business man
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 12:01 AM

edit.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 12:11 AM

Binnie_coll

John gotti wanted to go to jail until it was time to go

Then he got hospitalized for being a dumbass in jail

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

What does that even mean? The guy was a lousy boss but every bid he ever did was done standing on his fucking head.

Please. That monkey beat up an old man. Real tough guy rolleyes.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 12:31 AM

john gotti watched all those gang meetings and thought it was a joke
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 08:52 AM

What does that even mean? The guy was a lousy boss but every bid he ever did was done standing on his fucking head.

Who the fuck is this clown?

"wanted to go to jail until it was time to go to jail?"

huh? He did his sentence, and was never afraid of jail, which is obvious from the Ravenite tapes.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 08:53 AM

john gotti watched all those gang meetings and thought it was a joke

Can someone please translate?
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 09:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

huh? He did his sentence, and was never afraid of jail, which is obvious from the Ravenite tapes.

i agree he did his time but he still was a dumbass boss

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 09:36 AM

That shine went after gotti to make a name for himself and where did that get him...blacks are known as bullies and are usually kept in check by the mexicans who hate blacks more than the kkk.
Typical shine move. Gotti was an elderly guy and in declining health. Gee, lets all go beat up Carmine Persico who is in his 80's and claim we beat up a mob boss.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 09:46 AM

That shine went after gotti to make a name for himself and where did that get him...blacks are known as bullies and are usually kept in check by the mexicans who hate blacks more than the kkk.
Typical shine move. Gotti was an elderly guy and in declining health. Gee, lets all go beat up Carmine Persico who is in his 80's and claim we beat up a mob boss.

I dont think gotti was sick at the time of the incident. I tink late 97 or 98 he got sick. Also its not like Gotti didnt do anything to piss the guy off. Lastly who cares if he got beat up wasnt he a murderer. I have no sympathy for any killers
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 09:54 AM

Well put JCrusher fuck him if he took a licking too bad.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 10:30 AM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher

i agree he did his time but he still was a dumbass boss

That is a different debate my friend. I was just responding to the guys claim that Gotti was afraid of jail.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 10:58 AM

I think it took 7 years before Gene was jailed!
He was out on bail for the entire time! Apparently Carneglia insulted the 92 yr old judge shortly before sentencing!
I am amazed they never won any appeal to have the sentence reduced.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 11:11 AM

gene and carnig were not the only guys that got crushed..tony morelli, ozzie,, cabert,frankie loc. several more his dumb ass brother pete,sonny c. primo flipped forced to go to trial..

Oh, absolutely. But most of these guys only know what they see in books (no offense to any of them personally). But Sonny got fucking hammered. And no one---but no one---got fucked like Frankie. And I'm not just saying that because he's a Bronx guy. His brother Joe warned him that he'd regret getting tied up with John. Joe was a sweetheart.

Is it true that Gotti often used to treat Frankie like a lackey? I'm thinking of one of Gravano's stories in his book when they were in prison and John yelled at Frankie in front of everybody and treated him like a punk.
Also I think Frankie's son was a made guy, whatever happened to him?

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 12:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino

Is it true that Gotti often used to treat Frankie like a lackey? I'm thinking of one of Gravano's stories in his book when they were in prison and John yelled at Frankie in front of everybody and treated him like a punk.
Also I think Frankie's son was a made guy, whatever happened to him?

Sammy Gravano is a lying, sexually confused midget, who turned his wife and children into dope dealers. Enough said.

Tore LoCascio is retired and living in Florida, and he made millions of dollars in the tech industry both before and after he was active in the mob. That demonstrates intelligence.

Now look at Tore, and look at Sammy's kids. His daughter's a fat pig with a bastard Black child, and his son's a chronically unemployed loser who believes that his father's name still counts for something. Pathetic wink.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 01:51 PM

for sure, frank kept himself old school his whole life..until gotti ruined him..

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 02:23 PM

he was sick those years

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 02:28 PM

he was sick those years

I think so, too. His cancer was slow growing and the type that breaks you down over YEARS. Not all cancers kill you right away. And a lot of them are manageable, if not curable. But like I said up top, you don't want to get sick in stir. They literally hope that you die to save some money.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 02:41 PM

by 98 he was in very bad shape, when jr went to see him ,he was in springfield, medical it is on video, his sickness was not very public ,if i remember at that time

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 03:29 PM

Sammy Gravano is a lying, sexually confused midget, who turned his wife and children into dope dealers. Enough said.

Tore LoCascio is retired and living in Florida, and he made millions of dollars in the tech industry both before and after he was active in the mob. That demonstrates intelligence.

Now look at Tore, and look at Sammy's kids. His daughter's a fat pig with a bastard Black child, and his son's a chronically unemployed loser who believes that his father's name still counts for something. Pathetic wink.

Oh don't get me wrong I completely agree about Sammy, I was just wondering if that incident in particular was true. That's good to hear about his kid though... Frankie Loc was a stand up guy, even if his son wasn't made I doubt he'd have made any kind of deal with the g-man.
Do you know anything specifically about what kind of technology business he used to have? Computers, home electrics?

I guess that means the story about Frankie wanting to whack John isn't true either...

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 03:51 PM

tori was a captain.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 03:55 PM

it's obvious he did his time seeing that he got hospitalized while doing so

he could've been a great underboss
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 05:34 PM

Oh don't get me wrong I completely agree about Sammy, I was just wondering if that incident in particular was true. That's good to hear about his kid though... Frankie Loc was a stand up guy, even if his son wasn't made I doubt he'd have made any kind of deal with the g-man.
Do you know anything specifically about what kind of technology business he used to have? Computers, home electrics?

I guess that means the story about Frankie wanting to whack John isn't true either...

I always found the orange story in prison Gravano later told rather believable.
Posted By: cheech

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 05:44 PM

I dont believe it for a second.
Posted By: cheech

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 05:45 PM

and then Gotti plotted to kill Frank with some Aryan Brotherhood yadda yadda yadda. makes for a good novel. nothing more nothing less.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/02/14 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech
and then Gotti plotted to kill Frank with some Aryan Brotherhood yadda yadda yadda. makes for a good novel. nothing more nothing less.

I agree Cheech, i never bought into Gravano's assertion. A few reasons why he would lie about Gotti and LoCascio.
1) Gravano wanted to imply Gotti even treated his consig badly which would perhaps add some justification about Gravano flipping.
2) Gravano was still in bed with the feds, maybe the fbi thought bringing that up would split the family up and cause dissent.
3) maybe the feds wanted to cause bad blood between Tore and jr Gotti.

Regardless, i never bought the plot.
Posted By: larrylomascolo

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/03/14 10:37 AM

Frank LoC did appeal his conviction more than once and just recently a year or 2 ago for insufficient evidence and lost all his attempts,like he said im in jail for being with my friend J Gotti ,he was not consiglere for long that put him in that room and had 1 arrest i think ,he got screwed,and he is sick now,
Posted By: JasonAnthony74

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/04/14 07:39 PM

In that particular case, and judging by the law enforcement accounts of the altercation, Gotti started the whole problem by being an a-hole. Granted, nobody here was there (including me), so we can only go by second and third-hand accounts of the situation. But every report I've read about that incident states that Gotti hurled a racial epithet at the guy, and then they had words. Then the next day the guy assaulted Gotti. My take on the situation is that Gotti, with that big-city Mafia boss mentality, acted as if the prison was his own personal domain, and that he was the King of that domain; so he felt comfortable throwing his weight around.

And Gotti was not that old -- he was 55 at the time, and he wouldn't be diagnosed with cancer for several more years. I saw video of Gotti as late as January of 1998 I believe, and he looked fit and robust. Those five video clips of Gotti talking with Victoria and her son and Peter Gotti were leaked to the press and posted online. Gotti looked healthy.

I think John was so used to being an isolated, protected boss who was used to having others do his dirty work for him that he forgot what it was like to actually be down in the trenches.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/04/14 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher

I dont think gotti was sick at the time of the incident. I tink late 97 or 98 he got sick. Also its not like Gotti didnt do anything to piss the guy off. Lastly who cares if he got beat up wasnt he a murderer. I have no sympathy for any killers

Gotti was a mafia boss; he was no saint. Yet so many people on here take offense that somebody had the nerve to actually punch Gotti. Like Gotti, although he was a mafia boss and a killer (and probably a drug dealer as well) was some sort of untouchable, mythical figure that was beyond reproach. It's weird how so many guys willingly admit that Gotti was all of the above, yet they still seem to hold him in high esteem. That's strange. Weird, convoluted sense of ethics.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/05/14 08:58 AM

Yeah. Gotti started that shit by being racist and throwing his weight around. The guy beat up Gotti fair and square.

Gotti thought he could command fear and respect just because of who he was like he was Galante or something.

It's different times though and Gotti & Galante would get their asses handed to them if they didn't have their goons with them.

You have to fall in line now.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/05/14 09:07 AM

Gotti was a different breed than Galante. Apparently Lilo was the kinda guy who would go out and murder somebody personally if he wanted, regardless of his position at the top of the hierarchy.
He was unusually tough and fearless even in his 60s. He's been rumored to have participated in over 70 murders, most of which I wouldn't be surprised if he'd done them himself.
Of course he'd get his ass handed to him by a 200lbs black man, but that man would have to look over his shoulder the rest of his life as chances are Carmine would personally stick a pair of shears through his ear the day after.
Gotti was apparently good with his fists also but he was never as crazy and fearless, which is why he paid the AB to take him out.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/05/14 07:43 PM

Gotti was a different breed than Galante. Apparently Lilo was the kinda guy who would go out and murder somebody personally if he wanted, regardless of his position at the top of the hierarchy.
He was unusually tough and fearless even in his 60s. He's been rumored to have participated in over 70 murders, most of which I wouldn't be surprised if he'd done them himself.
Of course he'd get his ass handed to him by a 200lbs black man, but that man would have to look over his shoulder the rest of his life as chances are Carmine would personally stick a pair of shears through his ear the day after.
Gotti was apparently good with his fists also but he was never as crazy and fearless, which is why he paid the AB to take him out.

I suspect a lot of these 'tough, fearless' mobsters are not quite as tough and fearless as they are often portrayed, at least not when they are in a one-on-one situation. It's easy to play the tough, fearless role when you have an army of henchman at your beck and call. And a guy like Gotti gets credited with being this prolific, vicious murderer and such, but how many guys did Gotti personally kill -- with his own hands? Barking out orders to underlings and having your henchman do the dirty work is how a lot of these guys build their 'vicious' reputations. A lot of these guys, of course, are evil and sinister and underhanded, but a lot of them are probably not really 'tough' or 'violent' themselves in a physical sense. And when you get a guy like Gotti and stick him in a prison without his army, all of a sudden he becomes mortal.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/05/14 08:21 PM

Which is why I said in the beginning that Galante was a different breed from Gotti. You think Galante had an army with him in jail? He'd been there for more than 10 years.. everybody forgets about you when you go away. It's a well known fact Galante was a vicious psychopath, he was even diagnosed as such in jail.
I'm not sure about Gotti, but he was never as feared as Galante was. His fear mostly stemmed from the media and not from the street rep.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/05/14 08:25 PM

Which is why I said in the beginning that Galante was a different breed from Gotti. You think Galante had an army with him in jail? He'd been there for more than 10 years.. everybody forgets about you when you go away. It's a well known fact Galante was a vicious psychopath, he was even diagnosed as such in jail.
I'm not sure about Gotti, but he was never as feared as Galante was. His fear mostly stemmed from the media and not from the street rep.

good post about galente. in Vincent Teresa book, which came out years ago, he says of galente, while serving his time "the cigar" [galente] got whatever he wanted, nobody defied galente not even the guards. he ruled that joint. he was a different kind. scaring, scary people. nobody feared gotti like they feared galente!
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/05/14 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: JasonAnthony74

I suspect a lot of these 'tough, fearless' mobsters are not quite as tough and fearless as they are often portrayed, at least not when they are in a one-on-one situation. It's easy to play the tough, fearless role when you have an army of henchman at your beck and call. And a guy like Gotti gets credited with being this prolific, vicious murderer and such, but how many guys did Gotti personally kill -- with his own hands? Barking out orders to underlings and having your henchman do the dirty work is how a lot of these guys build their 'vicious' reputations. A lot of these guys, of course, are evil and sinister and underhanded, but a lot of them are probably not really 'tough' or 'violent' themselves in a physical sense. And when you get a guy like Gotti and stick him in a prison without his army, all of a sudden he becomes mortal.

Why do you think these vicious henchmen followed orders from Galante and Gotti? Soft and weak guys usually don't last too long in the criminal world. If Gotti and Galante were soft and weak, the vicious henchmen would have sensed it and they would have been dead long ago. You act like these capos and bosses were regular people who were pick up off the street one day and annointed as capos and bosses.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/06/14 05:28 AM

I think what he was saying is that Gotti & Galante, while tough in their own right, would probably lose more fights than they would win in prison and a lot of the fear they command (particularly Galante) is because of how much power they had and how intemperate they were.

Nothing soft and weak about them physically or even mentally. It's just that their physical prowess does not match up to their aura.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/06/14 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I think what he was saying is that Gotti & Galante, while tough in their own right, would probably lose more fights than they would win in prison and a lot of the fear they command (particularly Galante) is because of how much power they had and how intemperate they were.

Nothing soft and weak about them physically or even mentally. It's just that their physical prowess does not match up to their aura.

Exactly! That's what I was trying to convey.

Take other mafia bosses for example -- guys like Carlo Gambino and Paul Castellano: both those guys were feared and had a lot of power and sway in the criminal world. But if you took either guy out of his element and put him in some prison out here on the West Coast (or even in another country), what would you be left with: an old, physically weak guy who would be easy pickings for any random jailhouse predator.

The power of a typical mafia boss is sort of transitory. They have a lot of power when they are in their own element (and when backed up by their organization), but when isolated and moved to another area (or placed in a prison), they become very ordinary.

I'm sure a lot of guys in the mob are physically tough and capable, but simply being a mobster or belonging to a mob family does not make one a physical beast or a proficient, highly-skilled fighter. And sitting around in social clubs, smoking cigars, and feasting on gourmet foods doesn't do much for one's physical abilities.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/06/14 06:14 PM

So now we're judging the mobsters by their boxing/martial arts skills? I get your point man, it's just not that particularly interesting.
A powerful man is a powerful man, no matter his physical abilities. By your logic you can take the president and he wouldn't hold any power in the Himalayas or wherever... ALL power is transitory.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/06/14 06:43 PM

Referencing mob guys about their " one on one " toughness is so ridiculous it shouldnt even be discussed. If there was a UFC champion back in 1984 and nick scarfo approached him and said: " you're dead, sleep with one eye open", i highly doubt the tough guy UFC fighter would be thinking choke hold. He would be more concerned about the pants he just urinated in.
Wise guys care about making money and thats it. If someone gets in the way of making their money, they dont stop and ask if he is a good fighter. They kill him, make their money, and call it a day. A lot of you younger guys are a bit too wet behind the ears to understand that.
When someone says such and such a person is feared its because of the following.
1) he can literally snap his fingers and have a bunch of guys do whatever he tells them to do.
2) what ever he does, he can care less about the consequences such as jail. That makes no sense to a normal person. These guys arent normal, they are brainwashed.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/06/14 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: JasonAnthony74

Exactly! That's what I was trying to convey.

Take other mafia bosses for example -- guys like Carlo Gambino and Paul Castellano: both those guys were feared and had a lot of power and sway in the criminal world. But if you took either guy out of his element and put him in some prison out here on the West Coast (or even in another country), what would you be left with: an old, physically weak guy who would be easy pickings for any random jailhouse predator.

The power of a typical mafia boss is sort of transitory. They have a lot of power when they are in their own element (and when backed up by their organization), but when isolated and moved to another area (or placed in a prison), they become very ordinary.

I'm sure a lot of guys in the mob are physically tough and capable, but simply being a mobster or belonging to a mob family does not make one a physical beast or a proficient, highly-skilled fighter. And sitting around in social clubs, smoking cigars, and feasting on gourmet foods doesn't do much for one's physical abilities.

The same can be said of any leader. Is the head of the Mexican Mafia the toughest Hispanic gangster in the country? Anyone in prison can make a shank and kill him. The only problem is there will be others hunting for him. There's always going to be people physically bigger and stronger. Intimidation and fear doesn't just come from muscles and size.
Posted By: dsd

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/08/14 03:02 PM

monkey
shine
i'm kind of " disappointed " with that PB, didn't expect it from you.

(shine was used by someone else)
"

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/08/14 07:35 PM

Referencing mob guys about their " one on one " toughness is so ridiculous it shouldnt even be discussed. If there was a UFC champion back in 1984 and nick scarfo approached him and said: " you're dead, sleep with one eye open", i highly doubt the tough guy UFC fighter would be thinking choke hold. He would be more concerned about the pants he just urinated in.
Wise guys care about making money and thats it. If someone gets in the way of making their money, they dont stop and ask if he is a good fighter. They kill him, make their money, and call it a day. A lot of you younger guys are a bit too wet behind the ears to understand that.
When someone says such and such a person is feared its because of the following.
1) he can literally snap his fingers and have a bunch of guys do whatever he tells them to do.
2) what ever he does, he can care less about the consequences such as jail. That makes no sense to a normal person. These guys arent normal, they are brainwashed.

I wasn't singling out mob guys for there one-on-one toughness just for the heck of it; I was, in fact, making the reference related to Gotti and his fight in prison. The case of Gotti was interesting, because you had a well-known mafia boss of a large New York family that got beaten up by some small-time hood. I then made the case that many guys like Gotti get by on their tough reputations, but many times their reputations are built on the backs of their henchman; and if you isolate many of those tough guys and take away their power base, they often times become targets.

But I agree with you that muscle and brawn is not the end-all, be-all of anything. And I would much rather piss of a UFC fighter or boxing champion than I would a mafia boss.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/08/14 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By: dsd
i'm kind of " disappointed " with that PB, didn't expect it from you.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm disappointed with me, too. But the guy (Cook County) deliberately brings out the worst in me through his taunts. And I'm sorry, but when a guy lives DOWN to a certain stereotype, then it's not a stereotype anymore.

When Italian Americans do it I'm the first one to point it out. So if I'm willing to take my own people to task, then in my mind I'm not doing anything wrong by pointing it out when Blacks do the same thing. I think I'm being consistent.

And I see that this is only your second post, so welcome to the board and all that.
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/15/14 03:34 AM

Crazy part is if he took a plea for say 10-15 years and just went quitley, sammy the bull would have had him die in jail, there is still guys like Massino that could come out of the wood work and ruin his homecoming, if the feds wanna be assholes.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/15/14 06:04 PM

I was just reading a NY TIMES article today and I cannot locate it at the moment BUT, it stated that someone, either Massino, Vitale or Lino testified that Gene Gotti played a part in the burial of the 3 capos (Indelicato, Trin, Lucky) AND, the feds did not know if they were planned to indict him on his involvement with the crime.

It stated he was already serving a lengthy sentence and unsure if the feds were gonna do it.

Does anyone know if it happened or, do the feds plan to indict once Gene hits the streets in a little under 4 years?

I have to say though, THIS dude is definitely LCN to the core.
To be locked up since 1989 and not squeal takes a tough man.

I assume that not speaking means that he intends to return to the family for his omerta respect.

I can only imagine how angry he would become if the send him right back to the slammer!

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/15/14 06:17 PM

I have to say though, THIS dude is definitely LCN to the core. To be locked up since 1989 and not squeal takes a tough man.

Like or dislike the Gotti family, they deserve respect for taking their knocks like men.

Gene is doing 25+yrs (rejected plea to boot).
Peter is doing effectively life.
Richard's done time.
Jnr did 10yrs and faced FOUR trials facing LIFE.

And John. Who some here like to say wasnt LCN and you may not like his style but ate his life sentence with a smile. Thats more LCN than most, if it be said.

All in all thats A HELL of alot of years for 4 siblings and a son.

All without a peep.

So like or lump the Gotti's, they pay their dues.
For what its worth.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/15/14 06:40 PM

I can only imagine how angry he would become if the send him right back to the slammer!

If his brother let him take the plea he would have been home more than ten years ago. So if he's bitter about anything, that tops the list. Stand up guy, though. No doubt.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/15/14 09:10 PM

take jr out , if convicted he was flipping..no question... john was a very bitter man..abused everyone that came to visit him..he did a bad bid , but did it none the less.. died a horrible death..pete may not know he is not getting out and is happy to have the garbage job in prison.. gene could not take a plea..and his brother destroyed him and many other good men by not taking pleas...jr i do not think did 10 years..but prison is prison even for a year and a day..but i do get your point.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 05:29 AM

Vincent Gotti has also done time! Hes like the forgotten Gotti brother! Wasnt he made?

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 10:17 AM

Interesting, I never thought about what Gotti Jr would have done had he been convicted. If his father was still alive he would have NEVER flipped, but after his death... all bets are off, I guess when you're facing a LWOP sentence, especially if you got family and children.

I get that John Jr was never really boss material, but I don't get all the hate on him. I saw his 60 mins interview and he had an air of intelligence about him which I liked. If he's really out of the life and didn't rat on nobody, then he's made the right choice and I salute him.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 10:42 AM

the problem with the dislike for for him is ..he was very abusive, talked down to most everybody, he gave no respect to the old timers.. greedy , thats why he got pinched with scores, he was not the least bit humble, he was faking his way through only because of the power he held, his closest guys hated him..at trials he gave up his uncle pete, pushed blame with names all over the cases, most important he gave up cosa nostra, he said he was in the mafia but quit..that is ratting..then comes out he meets with the G and wants to give up certain guys..he ratted again..60 minutes was all bullshit.. he went on 60 minutes..he made speeches outside court..if the mob lets you walk away with millions ..shut up and live life, not keep talking about a life you shun..now that he realized he does not like prison food and can't order anyone around anymore..,hey i can keep going.. i am looking forward to alites book...they will call him a liar, but most stuff is true..he was around and very close to jr forever....hope that helps..

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 10:52 AM

Right on point, Bronx.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 11:07 AM

Anyone know if Jnr's movie is still on? Last I heard they had Pesci, Travolta, Lohan on board. Which could make it a good watch or the mother of god-aweful flops....
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 11:09 AM

sounds like he was a piece of shit,spoiled and full of himself for no apperent reason.And whats that thing that thez beat up carmine agnello because he didnt want to date his doughter any more.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 11:14 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Anyone know if Jnr's movie is still on? Last I heard they had Pesci, Travolta, Lohan on board. Which could make it a good watch or the mother of god-aweful flops....

Yeah, they're gonna start production the same day Pete Gotti walks out of jail whistle.

Every one of those photo ops was a shameless attempt to raise capital for the film. Didn't work. And it doesn't help that no one can stand Marc Fiore (the producer).

I said it was never gonna happen from four years ago. And if it does it will be one of those straight to dvd films with a B List cast. And Travolta is sixty now. Same age as John when he died. So how the Hell is he gonna play a 35 year old man (assuming the film was to start in the '70s)?

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 11:18 AM

But those totally convincing and not fake looking in any way hair plugs and wigs make him look half his age.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 11:18 AM

But those totally convincing and not fake looking in any way hair plugs and wigs make him look half his age.

Yeah, they make him look heterosexual, too.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 11:31 AM

Yeah, they make him look heterosexual, too.

shhh

lol

Oh well, I'm sure Jnr's Bio is next to follow.
The objectively titled '101 Things wrong with Albanians.'

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
The objectively titled '101 Things wrong with Albanians.'

Number 34: John Alite

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 01:51 PM

Do you think the goverment kept the 350k cash that was found in jnrs house? It was wedding gift money afterall! I think i read somewhere Chin gave him 10k as a gift! so he must of been somewhat liked.lol

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 02:14 PM

very funny ..and pete may say ...i can leave when the movie comes out??

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 02:17 PM

the mob didn't show up for jr, they showed and gave for sr. jr was still chasing and trying to catch his tail.
Posted By: Benny3Balls

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 02:21 PM

Do you think the goverment kept the 350k cash that was found in jnrs house? It was wedding gift money afterall! I think i read somewhere Chin gave him 10k as a gift! so he must of been somewhat liked.lol

To get it back he would have to prove it was really gifts from wedding guests which would mean whoever gave it to him would have to declare the money was a gift and came from a legal source. I'm not sure but i doubt he ever got any of it back. Once the feds seize stuff it's very hard to get it back, especially when your last name is Gotti.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 02:25 PM

that is something the mob and the G have in common..once they take it, try to get it back.. one called it self the black hand , the other, the white hand with some red and blue

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 02:27 PM

The Feds robbed over 200k from Willie. And he went to work for them. That tells you everything you need to know.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 02:59 PM

Really? I'm a little surprised about John Jr. I guess none of these "juniors" seem to be cut out for the life. Did he actively rat on people? I never heard about this. I wouldn't exactly call admitting the existence of Cosa Nostra a betrayal in this day and age, to be honest... although I know what you mean.

When is Alite's book coming out btw? I hear he was a real scumbag. I was surprised to hear he was Albanian as his name isn't that widespread... must be from Kosovo. It's probably 'Aliti' which is much more common.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 03:17 PM

in a way you are right about...this day and age.. either they become social media mob..or cosa nostra..his" gotti status" in his mind, o.k.s him to say and do whatever for his own ass..he held guys to the letter when he was playing boss..you can not change what his oath was..because it suits him or anyone else for that matter jr. persico did that also and help start a war, but guess who. pushed for it. john gotti sr.. as far as alite, maybe he is a scumbag, but he was the gottis scumbag forever, they didn't know what he was?? they used him for every scumbag thing he did. does anyone really think this guy ran around doing all this stuff without anyone knowing?.he was around them for decades..three sides to the story, i am looking to his book to form my own opinion..the louder jr and his washed out sister scream the more truth to it..

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 03:24 PM

as far as alite, maybe he is a scumbag, but he was the gottis scumbag forever, they didn't know what he was??

Boy, ain't that the truth. They only become junkie scumbags when they sever their ties to the street. When they're still around they're the greatest thing since Addeo bread.

the louder jr and his washed out sister scream the more truth to it..

You mean Vicki's not a natural blonde? I'm shocked. Shocked.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 03:27 PM

funny on two counts..maybe that same agent that checked carlos underwear can check vicky also,
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 04:56 PM

Really? I'm a little surprised about John Jr. I guess none of these "juniors" seem to be cut out for the life. Did he actively rat on people? I never heard about this. I wouldn't exactly call admitting the existence of Cosa Nostra a betrayal in this day and age, to be honest... although I know what you mean.

When is Alite's book coming out btw? I hear he was a real scumbag. I was surprised to hear he was Albanian as his name isn't that widespread... must be from Kosovo. It's probably 'Aliti' which is much more common.

supposedly he gave up info on Daniel marino and joe watts during a sitdown with the feds a few years ago back when he was on trial.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 04:57 PM

There's no middle ground on this. If that is true and Gotti sold them down the river, then he is a no good stinking rat. But who knows?

It's strange how he got stabbed outside CVS like that... Good samaritan? Get out of here!
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

supposedly he gave up info on Daniel marino and joe watts during a sitdown with the feds a few years ago back when he was on trial.

I've never believed that story. He'd have been hit by now imo, even though he's a high profile guy. Marino wouldn't have let that slide.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 05:43 PM

my 2 cebt son jr. kid was raised around killers he went to mmiltary school, read he was a good boxer the dude is huge like beast mode I wouldn't wan to fight that guy. shit if your in a cell with him theres no escape. and he stabbed a kid do death in a bar brawl. greedy probably, hot head yes roids yes. but he made a shit load of money from 1988 till he went in 99. that masion is fucking bananas. ocean front. I bet hes still involved. why hasn't gene ever been to prison around here. they had the guy in new Orleans wtf. bobby manna been in new jersey for 20yrs. the feds knew he was still caling shots to. he old surprised he not here at fort devens that's only 4 hours from queens. wheres pete and john caring. pete gotti was offerd 10 years for all his rackets and didt take it he bben home 3 4 yearsago.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 10:11 PM

You think Jr. Is still involved? I kind of figured that family wants nothing to do with him or the heat he brings
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 10:19 PM

He is done with them and vice versa. I am sure the Gambinos are heartbroken that he has "retired".

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
my 2 cebt son jr. kid was raised around killers he went to mmiltary school, read he was a good boxer the dude is huge like beast mode I wouldn't wan to fight that guy. shit if your in a cell with him theres no escape. and he stabbed a kid do death in a bar brawl. greedy probably, hot head yes roids yes. but he made a shit load of money from 1988 till he went in 99. that masion is fucking bananas. ocean front. I bet hes still involved. why hasn't gene ever been to prison around here. they had the guy in new Orleans wtf. bobby manna been in new jersey for 20yrs. the feds knew he was still caling shots to. he old surprised he not here at fort devens that's only 4 hours from queens. wheres pete and john caring. pete gotti was offerd 10 years for all his rackets and didt take it he bben home 3 4 yearsago.

You're off you're fucking rocker pmac. You have a strange obsession with the Gotti/Persico/Franzese families, even Scarpa for that matter.

Jr Gotti has been retired/shelved for a long time and with the Sicilians running the family do you really think they'd keep someone around who went on fucking 60 minutes and talked about his life, that's a no no to Cefalu.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 10:47 PM

I have been a Jr gotti defender for a while, i think he was in a very tough position with his father. In the end, he wanted to make a movie for gods sakes. That alone would preclude him from any further involvement.
I always had a suspicion that him getting stabbed could of been a message not to make that movie.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 10:49 PM

Did anything ever come out about the stabbing? That was so random.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/16/14 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

You're off you're fucking rocker pmac. You have a strange obsession with the Gotti/Persico/Franzese families, even Scarpa for that matter.

Jr Gotti has been retired/shelved for a long time and with the Sicilians running the family do you really think they'd keep someone around who went on fucking 60 minutes and talked about his life, that's a no no to Cefalu.

Pmac is an interesting poster, he's just shooting the shit, is there any need to call him crazy

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 08:37 AM

I always had a suspicion that him getting stabbed could of been a message not to make that movie.

Interesting thought Bel.

Though is there anyone around from that era that would be affected who'd have reason to take action? Not really.

Hell of a risk to take on an attempted murder charge on a high profile guy for little gain. I mean we already have 40 straight-to-DVD Gotti movies already. Whats another one. And Juniors not stupid enough to spill any beans. As these things go it'd have been more about him, what a wonderful guy he really is, he's just misunderstood, Italian Amerikan predjudice and how he just had no choice but to follow daddy into da life blah blah blah...

If I were a betting man he probably got into a slanging match with a couple of bangers, got a knife in him for his troubles and wanted to show the whole world about how he's still a man's man by keeping mum and 'following' omerta.

But who the fuck knows eh...
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 09:15 AM

I highly doubt this. Junior wasn't worth killing when he "retired" 15 years ago, I doubt they've changed their minds now that he wants to put out a movie on the Gottis, whom the Gambinos have mostly washed their hands of by now anyway.
Posted By: NickyWhip

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 09:48 AM

We will know how much power the Gotti's still have once Gene Gotti is released. My bet, very little.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 10:10 AM

I dont think the stabbing was meant to kill gotti jr, if that was the case he would of been shot. I think it was done to send a message.
That movie , whether it pertains to guys today or 20 years ago is not important. What is important is the fact that a movie about gotti will bring the name Gambino back into the media and im sure none of the guys in brooklyn want that.
Of course this is only speculation, its only a thought.
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 10:46 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
We will know how much power the Gotti's still have once Gene Gotti is released. My bet, very little.

Well of course it's very little. John's dead, Peter's serving life, Junior's retired. As far as my knowledge goes(and it's only Wikipedia, don't hate on me!) Richard and his son(if it's true that he's a made guy) don't really hold any actual power. Out of the three active Gotti's(unless there's more that I don't know of) I'd say GEne is/was respected the most due to him doing his time like a man. So it's pretty much about the power/respect that an aging Gene has. And that, my friend, I believe too is very little.
Posted By: Shamm11375

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 11:19 AM

That story didn't seem to get a lot of attention other than a couple of articles the day it happened...

Surprising considering the mans last name

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 01:10 PM

Pizzaboy, Are you talking about Willie Marshall?

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 01:13 PM

Pizzaboy, Are you talking about Willie Marshall?

Yes. He never got the money back that they took from his house. And this was after he flipped. The Feds fucked him good.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

Pmac is an interesting poster, he's just shooting the shit, is there any need to call him crazy

He's always posting some off the wall tidbit, that isn't true. That's why they call him crazy. Junior Gotti isn't "still involved" in anything mob related, let alone the Gambino Crime Family.

And anyone who believes Gene Gotti is going to come home after 40-year sentence, and is going to be running the street, collecting what he's owed through any means and bringing the Gotti name back to power and to the forefront of that family, is highly misinformed. Here's whats going to happen, he'll be released, realize the streets aren't the same, realize most of the guys who owed him money or held whatever money he had left when he went in, in various places, are dead or imprisoned. He'll know where the power lies in the family, and who's running things and which faction has the power. He'll realize that's the Sicilians, and if he doesn't want to end up dead, he'll fall in line.

The most he has to look forward to, is getting the hell out of NY, and spending the rest of his days shelved. Living out his years he has left in some place nice like Florida.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 01:37 PM

Gene will more then likely jump straight back in, say what you want about the Gotti brothers but they're CN to the end.

Cefalu will put Gene in Gurino's crew with the rest of the Gotti's
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 02:38 PM

Doubt it.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
The most he has to look forward to, is getting the hell out of NY, and spending the rest of his days shelved. Living out his years he has left in some place nice like Florida.

Do you think he has the cash for it, though? He'll be 73 when he gets released. Lets say he does retire to Florida and live for another ~10 years. It's a big expense and him being in prison for as long as he was...maybe he did have some cash put aside, but surely not enough to support his family for all those years he was imprisoned.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 03:14 PM

I'm no expert but I doubt Jr. is still in the game nor was the stabbing part of the movie deal. That crap was doomed and stunk from the start, and I don't think there was ever a chance of them making it.

Matter of fact Travolta has been doing other movies for a while now. I know for the past few months he was doing "Life on the Line" a movie where he is a utility lineman (odd I know) but if you are on facebook search Life on the Line Movie and you should see it.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 05:57 PM

travolta sucked the life out of that potential movie

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 05:58 PM

genes going to listen to gurino?

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 05:59 PM

first he has to write all those children books he promised

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 06:00 PM

He's no Stanley Williams to do that hahaha.

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 06:08 PM

I think that was John Jr?

Re: Gene Gotti Release date! - 12/17/14 06:28 PM

genes going to listen to gurino?

If he wants back in the life and to earn a living? Of course he will. You think Cefalu is going to drop Gurino and make Gene skipper? no.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET