Home

Chi & Det mob news

Posted By: scottburn

Chi & Det mob news - 11/22/14 02:28 AM

I've got two "breaking news" pieces on www.gangsterreport.com right now I think would be of interest to the board;

Samples below

Chicago mob chief back in Windy City

After more than a dozen years away from Chicago cooling his heels in a federal prison cell, Cicero capo Michael (Big Mike) Spano has returned to the City by the Lake.

The 74-year old mob chief was recently transferred to a Chicago halfway house, a stone’s throw from the shores of Lake Michigan, to serve out the remainder of his sentence on racketeering charges related to his infiltration of the Cicero city government and the stealing of 12 million dollars in a series of elaborate insurance fraud scams

Detroit mafia names new No. 3 man

The future is now for the Detroit mafia.

The entirety of what had been dubbed “The Future Big 3” by Family administrators is finally in place with the ascension of Motor City mob vet Anthony (Tony Pal) Palazzolo to the position of consigliere in the past few months.

Palazzolo’ appointment to the post by recently-inaugurated boss Jack (Jackie the Kid) Giacalone comes on the heels of the syndicate’s previous consigliere Dominic (Uncle Dom) Bommarito stepping away into retirement.

go to www.gangsterreport.com for the whole rundown
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/22/14 10:35 AM

Cheers Scott.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/22/14 12:25 PM

That crew beef within the Elmwood Park guys sounds interesting. So we have a portion of young guys butting heads with the same guys who are supposedly running things down there nowadays. Interesting to see what develops out of that, but I think it's unlikely to expect a mob war.
Posted By: funkster

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/22/14 02:19 PM

Great Chicago stuff Scott. Any word on what on what's going on with Lou Marino being released?
Posted By: Richards_bar

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/22/14 03:43 PM

Lou has been in a halfway house. Not sure if he's been released or is still there.

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/22/14 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Richards_bar
Lou has been in a halfway house. Not sure if he's been released or is still there.

He's out. He was released on Halloween.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/22/14 07:35 PM

Was this the case in Cicero where they were skimming millions from the city coffers and built a golf resort in Wisconsin? Wasn't the town president, Betty Loren-Maltese involved as well? I seem to recall seeing something in the papers about this back then...
Posted By: slick

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/22/14 07:40 PM

Thats the case spano is being released from Mark.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/22/14 07:45 PM

Thanks, slick. I thought so... cost Betty her job back in the day. Last I heard she was greeting people at a pizzeria or something.

Edit: Betty has a blog to follow her. You can't make this stuff up!

http://bettysblog.com
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/23/14 03:47 PM

Is james marcello still calling shots from prison?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/23/14 03:57 PM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella

Ya just like al capone hes gonna be the boss even after cyphillis completely rots his brain away.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/23/14 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella

He's in the Supermax so I would guess "no".

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/23/14 07:06 PM

Capone died from a stroke not syphilis

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/23/14 07:08 PM

And when marcello got locked up he was still sending orders to sarno so my question was legitimate
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/23/14 07:57 PM

That was prior to him getting sent to Colorado. And it would be very difficult for him to control anything where he's at.

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/23/14 08:52 PM

I didn't know he got sent to supermax

Re: Chi & Det mob news - 11/23/14 10:37 PM

Yeah, he's at ADX Florence...which I think is considered one of the toughest prisons in the federal system.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET