Home

New York Mob Rat Avoids Jail Time

Posted By: GaryMartin

New York Mob Rat Avoids Jail Time - 11/13/14 11:44 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...ticle-1.2009833
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: New York Mob Rat Avoids Jail Time - 11/14/14 09:08 AM

I know he testified against Pizzonia, Vernace etc but Jeezus H. (time served ie) THREE DAYS!

That is f**king ridicuolous by any measure. The judge couldnt give him 10yrs? 5?! ONE!

ONE year in prison is to long!??!

Three days for participation in a MURDER.

I know he testified, but honestly....
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: New York Mob Rat Avoids Jail Time - 11/14/14 09:18 AM

There has to be more to this story Sonny. This is just so wrong. Maybe he gave them some really valuable information that they were able to use on other investigations or something else that was big but three days? Come on that is just outrageous.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: New York Mob Rat Avoids Jail Time - 11/14/14 09:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
... but three days? Come on that is just outrageous.

Encouraging turncoats is a valid point.
But there still MUST be consequence for action. Removing punishment for a crime altogether is not only encouraging turncoats, but it encourages the crime as well.
There has to be a balance between punishment and encouragement to flip.
This ruling there is clearly only one.
Little 'justice' here.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: New York Mob Rat Avoids Jail Time - 11/15/14 09:51 PM

You offer these kid 15-20 years and he'd still rat..There's no reason to basically let these guys get away with murder other then it sends a message to everybody else that they too can get away with murder if they make prosecutors look good!!
Posted By: pmac

Re: New York Mob Rat Avoids Jail Time - 11/16/14 02:30 AM

Give me a frank coppa book over some of these rats books. He was around forever read his kid is still in the family disowned him like the fish cafaro guy. Bet thats a bad look. If I'm a capo I don't want him in my crew will never when a sit down.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET