Home

Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989

Posted By: Dellacroce

Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/01/14 03:09 PM

The Full transcripts of the ceremony presided over by Raymond Patrarica Jr. that was recorded by the FBI has now been released after 25 years. thanks to "Carlo" for posting this on the other site.

http://res.providencejournal.com/hercules/extra/2007/mob/images/mobceremony.pdf
Posted By: Primo

Re: Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/01/14 03:41 PM

This is awesome stuff to read
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/01/14 04:04 PM

You could tell Junior was already freaking out trying to make peace with Boston and Russo it seems. He made sure everyone there knew Russo was "the man" in Boston now and that everyone should see him instead of going to the Hill, much like they did with Angiulo (he even says so).

Anybody remember who it was that was talking about Junior crying when they were going to clip him and they let him go?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/01/14 06:34 PM

I don't believe the crying story its been debated a lot. it comes from one of the Hartford ct guys who roled after they all got busted st. patricks day 1990. so this induction happened 6month before and it seemed russo and ray were on the same page, he also says joes the boss when im not in boston. weird thing how come baby shacks nick bianco or st. Laurent there. shit in 1989 rhode island had a lot of made guys. but im guessing what the fuck do they want to drive up to boston for.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/02/14 01:54 PM

the best part was omitted in your link, the last 30 seconds...

After mobsters wined and dined and finished their business, JR Russo and capo Vincent Ferrara stayed behind to make sure their visit would not be detected by the homeowner. They emptied the barrels in the kitchen and bathroom, opened the windows to get rid of the smell of smoke, and scooped up a few crumbs from the floor.

Just before Ferrara locked the door, agents heard him say, “Only the [expletive] ghost knows what really took place over here today by God.”
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/02/14 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
it seemed russo and ray were on the same page

I doubt they would have been bickering in front of everyone. Also Russo seems to take over the show except for the initiation stuff so who knows.

Also him making Russo boss in Boston was simply him trying to keep the peace. Especially after Grasso ended up dead.
Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere

Re: Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/11/14 04:57 PM

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/10...tFyH/story.html
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/12/14 09:27 AM

@Dell and TGOH:

Great posts guys. Very interesting.

Remarks:
1. What was all the counting about in the transcripts?
2. Patriarcha Jnr is a dead ringer for a younger Carmine lupatuzzi (Sops) ie fish lips.
And speaking of photos Joseph JR Russo (Google images) looks more like a drunken Irish long haired hoodlum than a man of honour.
Seriously.
3. Vincent M Ferrara was released in '05. Anyone know current status? Active etc?

A thankin ya kindly.
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/12/14 09:26 PM

I think Vincent Ferrara got in trouble for a parole violation a few years back but he was cleared. He's supposedly running a restaurant in the North End. Some say he's a captain but low key. I don't know, I would think that if he's involved that the Feds would have gotten him by now but who the hell knows. Boston's "ranks", if you could call it that, have been decimated severely.
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/13/14 02:35 AM

Quote:
Remarks:
1. What was all the counting about in the transcripts?
2. Patriarcha Jnr is a dead ringer for a younger Carmine lupatuzzi (Sops) ie fish lips.
And speaking of photos Joseph JR Russo (Google images) looks more like a drunken Irish long haired hoodlum than a man of honour.
Seriously.
3. Vincent M Ferrara was released in '05. Anyone know current status? Active etc?

A thankin ya kindly.

This is an example of those who don't know can't tell and those who do, won't.

All I can say as regards point 1 is that the counting mechanism was probably meant to choose a capo for the new soldier.
Posted By: RomanNE

Re: Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/13/14 11:32 AM

google books

this is the only reference I've seen about the counting.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/13/14 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: RomanNE
google books

Nice find Roman
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/13/14 12:06 PM

Originally Posted By: RomanNE
google books

Great find.

Many thanks.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Transcript of NE Induction Ceremony in 1989 - 11/13/14 02:41 PM

Vinny Ferrara was overheard on a tapped phone talking about taking a Loan from another mobster whose name escapes me(the guy who lives in Marston Mills) and how many points it would cost. The judge let him slide but did extend his probation by something like two years.

I've heard other people comment on this board that a lot of guys who did time and got out prefer to keep a low profile and stay out of the leadership spotlight. I'm guessing that Ferrara falls under that category
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET