Home

Question

Posted By: Apollo

Question - 10/30/14 10:59 PM

I know this seems a bit off topic . Is there anyone that knows a loan shark in the New Jersey New York area, I am not affiliated with law enforcement. I am a family person who has been out of work and just returned but I don't get paid until nov 15. The 15th of every of month. Sorry to bother everyone
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Question - 10/30/14 11:13 PM

lol
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Question - 10/30/14 11:21 PM

I know a guy who can help you out. His name is Tony. I'm pretty sure he lives in either the Bronx or Brooklyn. He's Italian,so he should be easy to find,since there can't be more than one or two Italians named Tony in those Boroughs.

He will need some collateral,so you can put up the Magic Beans you got for the cow,or the Magic Mushrooms that you've been nibbling.
Posted By: Primo

Re: Question - 10/30/14 11:26 PM

look for a place called eazy - cash or something similar and go in. They will just have you fill out some paperwork and you'll be set.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Question - 10/31/14 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Primo
look for a place called eazy - cash or something similar and go in. They will just have you fill out some paperwork and you'll be set.
In this day and age,you'll probably get a better vig rate from a shylock than one of those loan joints.
Posted By: Primo

Re: Question - 10/31/14 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
In this day and age,you'll probably get a better vig rate from a shylock than one of those loan joints.

That's not even an exagerration and yet they are legal.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Question - 10/31/14 01:05 AM

Not in New York. That's about the only good thing Cuomo accomplished here. He outlawed the Pay Day Loans.
Posted By: Red_63

Re: Question - 10/31/14 01:56 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Not in New York. That's about the only good thing Cuomo accomplished here. He outlawed the Pay Day Loans.

Do you care to elaborate Doc on the pay day loans how's that racket work
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Question - 10/31/14 07:43 AM

Johnny Apollo, is that you?

You owe me 500 large you mutt bastard! And now you are looking for another loan shark?! Was I not good to you? I'm the reason why you were able to get your children into Penn State University! You mutt bastard! I'm gonna skin you like a fuckin' rabbit! I'll give you 3 days to pay back the 500 you owe me and 100 in interest or I will splatter your brains all over Brooklyn!

And don't go posting on the StreetGangs forum looking for help, Apollo. WORD GETS AROUND!
Posted By: Apollo

Re: Question - 10/31/14 08:19 AM

I am sorry you have the wrong person.
Posted By: Jeremythejew

Re: Question - 10/31/14 01:32 PM

Wow... U made three posts asking about loan sharks? You got that much time on your hands? Very sad
Posted By: cheech

Re: Question - 10/31/14 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Apollo
I know this seems a bit off topic . Is there anyone that knows a loan shark in the New Jersey New York area, I am not affiliated with law enforcement. I am a family person who has been out of work and just returned but I don't get paid until nov 15. The 15th of every of month. Sorry to bother everyone

PM TheArm
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Question - 10/31/14 01:49 PM

I have an inkling who this guy is... this bastard has been dodging some friends of mine for a while now. It's all being taken care of, no worries... I gave them a call and send them this link to the post. Expect a visit soon you welching bastard!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET