Home

Our Thoughts..

Posted By: Johnny_Dio

Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 12:48 PM

Hi :-)

I was wondering who pulls the strings today.. all the big timers are gone, died along with Massino. Who would you say is the most influental gangster in America today?

Also it hit me, say the current bosses of the Five families, Chicago, philly and New England never existed or suddenly died -- who would take controll of the organizations?
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 01:30 PM

If anyone writes Vic amuso I'm gonna scream
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 01:33 PM

I would have to imagine whoever is on the Genovese ruling panel, cefalu and Cali also. Steve crea seems to be having a good run. Now that I'm typing this out I'm noticing how many influential guys are still out on the street. The mob, NYC especially, is not as dead as people may think.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 01:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Johnny_Dio
Hi :-)

Hello. Welcome.

I was wondering who pulls the strings today.. all the big timers are gone, died along with Massino.

Bosses, acting bosses, ruling panels.

Who would you say is the most influental gangster in America today?

Some mexican dude.

Also it hit me, say the current bosses of the Five families, Chicago, philly and New England never existed or suddenly died -- who would take controll of the organizations?

Acting bosses, ruling panels.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 01:42 PM

Cali is pushing 50. I instinctively think Bellomo is young but he's approaching 60 - still young enough in mob terms I suppose. Crea is pension age now. Madonna is a very late bloomer. Cefalu came from almost nowhere to be a force in the Gambino's - he'a almost 70. Cirillo and Dentico are very, very old. Mush Russo's best days are behind him.

Where is the young blood? Who are the most influential guys aged under 45?

I suppose Madonna and Cefalu are proof that you can fly under the radar, enjoy an Indian summer and take advantage of vacuums to become powerful forces.
Posted By: cheech

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
If anyone writes Vic amuso I'm gonna scream

vic amuso
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 02:00 PM

lol

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 02:04 PM

Little Nick Corozzo.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 02:26 PM

The Arm.
Posted By: Primo

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 02:28 PM

Anthony Nicodemo
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 02:45 PM

I don't think there will ever be a single most influental gangster in America anymore. Those days are long gone. The Mexicans, Asians, and Colombians import drugs. The drugs are distributed by dozens of different ethnic groups. The Italian families are hardly connected anymore outside of the northeast or in prison. Nobody will take orders from anybody anymore.
Posted By: Girlie

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 02:47 PM

I could tell ya but....well, I'm sure you can fill in the rest smile.

Besides, there's always someone watching. (Not that I'm opposed to someone watching, but maybe in a diff context!!)
Posted By: merlino

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 02:53 PM

Heisenberg....say his name
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: merlino
Heisenberg....say his name

Yeah bitch!

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 03:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Primo
Anthony Nicodemo

You may not be serious but he has got a lot of important guys balls in vices right now. He's dangling them like marionettes. He could bring down an organisation if he says boo - like cards in a social club.

So in that sense, he may as well be one of the most influential. He will influence a lot of things to the benefit of either party.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Our Thoughts.. - 10/27/14 03:08 PM

It would be cool if the one who really pulls the strings was some unknown medium who takes orders from the ghosts of Carlo Caputo and Willie Marfeo.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET