Home

Ralph Natale

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Ralph Natale - 10/10/14 02:42 PM

http://books.google.ie/books?id=2KM_BAAA...ugh&f=false

Is it true he wasn't made when he became "boss"?
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/10/14 02:46 PM

Merlino made him ( who knows if he had the authority to make him in the first place ) and them natale proclaimed himself boss , it was the biggest joke ever . Merlino played natale like a puppet
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/10/14 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Merlino made him ( who knows if he had the authority to make him in the first place ) and them natale proclaimed himself boss , it was the biggest joke ever . Merlino played natale like a puppet

Dom Natale didn't proclaim himself Boss, Joey after making him knighted him. No?
Posted By: Christy_Tic

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/10/14 10:29 PM

It's wild how much hype the Philly mob gets. They are like the Durham braves of the lcn. With bosses like stanfa natale it's like a comedy show. But after reading blood and honor a few years ago, I am def guilty of over following a bunch of nonsense that goes on there. For some reason those philly guys make for great entertainment
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/11/14 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Originally Posted By: domwoods74

Dom Natale didn't proclaim himself Boss, Joey after making him knighted him. No?

I think you're right. Merlino made him then used him as a lightening rod.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/11/14 12:40 PM

Merlino making Natale is a fact but still weird: a young man making somebody that could be his father.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/11/14 12:42 PM

some lightening rod, merlino had like what 2 years on the street after natale was arrested until he was also locked up. its funny Natale flipped and Merlino went to trial and they both wound up doing the same amount of time in prison.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/11/14 04:15 PM

always wonder if Bruno was gonna make him. seems like Bruno only made a handful of guys after he took over there a wire tap of guy talking bout he wont make any new blood. wonder if hes dead yet. bet he regrets roling. the guy sonny mercurio from boston said it was the worst decision he ever made he died in little rock alone dar away from home.

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/11/14 04:23 PM

yeah Natale is still alive, he was recently in the news for trying to sue the govt by blaming them for him going blind, the judge ended up tossing out the case.
Posted By: brock_samson

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/11/14 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
yeah Natale is still alive, he was recently in the news for trying to sue the govt by blaming them for him going blind, the judge ended up tossing out the case.

wow. okay. i totally missed that story.

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/11/14 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: brock_samson

http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/news-a...-166956006.html
Posted By: merlino

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/11/14 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Christy_Tic
It's wild how much hype the Philly mob gets. They are like the Durham braves of the lcn. With bosses like stanfa natale it's like a comedy show. But after reading blood and honor a few years ago, I am def guilty of over following a bunch of nonsense that goes on there. For some reason those philly guys make for great entertainment

Because when it was at its height, south philly which is probably like queens or brooklyn in terms of neighborhoodwise, was cranking and making tons of money and doing work on level with many wars in NY
Posted By: brock_samson

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/12/14 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: brock_samson

http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/news-a...-166956006.html

thanks
Posted By: gram6814

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/12/14 02:24 PM

That's an excellent question about ange making him. He was south jersey based and I believe was his choice for local 54. Who knows how that would have shaken out I believe scarfo went on record and fought bruno over 54 and won at the time. (Well bruno was killed so again who knows how it would have played out)

Re: Ralph Natale - 10/12/14 02:52 PM

Yeah natale was Bruno's guy in the Union. Supposedly before Bruno was killed, scarfo and testa were stock piling weapons preparing to go to war with Bruno over control of local 54.

Re: Ralph Natale - 11/15/14 03:20 PM

http://www.citypaper.net/articles/032901/cb.citybeat.mob.shtml

Good article on Natale; learned a lot more on his background.
Posted By: NickyWhip

Re: Ralph Natale - 11/15/14 08:22 PM

Bruno had a lot of associates, whom he treated very, very well. Long John Martorano was one of them; Natale was another. He and McCullough were Bruno's choice for local 54 but Scarfo already had Gerace.

I edited this because McCullough was supposed to be a consultant. Bruno was gonna merge a couple of locals and Natale, who was already in 1 of the locals that were to be merged, was to be the president of 54. But, Scarfo went over Bruno's head and had the Genovese reach out to the National to prevent the merger.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Ralph Natale - 11/15/14 08:36 PM

I always thought the Philly mob was currently about the same size as the DeCavalcantes, yet all this attention it gets here it's surprising. How do the two compare as operations?

Re: Ralph Natale - 11/15/14 09:51 PM

This would be a cool to look up why did natale in 79 start doing greedy shit like arson for hire when he was a leader of the bar union or was he bounced out by 77 78 when scarfo started making no es with bobby manna. The article cool says natale was a president and met with Phil testa ect. He must have been making good money but when. He husleing quludes he couldn't have been in power in the unions. Better off going to jail cause scarfo would have killed him.

Re: Ralph Natale - 11/15/14 09:51 PM

This would be a cool to look up why did natale in 79 start doing greedy shit like arson for hire when he was a leader of the bar union or was he bounced out by 77 78 when scarfo started making no es with bobby manna. The article cool says natale was a president and met with Phil testa ect. He must have been making good money but when. He husleing quludes he couldn't have been in power in the unions. Better off going to jail cause scarfo would have killed him.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET