Home

For Chicago buffs; Joe DiVarco stuff here

Posted By: HairyKnuckles

For Chicago buffs; Joe DiVarco stuff here - 10/09/14 04:42 AM

A leangthy bio on Joe DiVarco was posted on the Friends Of Our Site yesterday and his files can be downloaded using this link

http://bitterqueen.typepad.com/friends_of_ours/
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: For Chicago buffs; Joe DiVarco stuff here - 10/09/14 05:14 AM

Great stuff hairy , divarco was in the famous picture for the dying dominic dibella , always wondered why lapietra and ferriola were not in that pic. , it was taken in the summer of 76
Posted By: Richards_bar

Re: For Chicago buffs; Joe DiVarco stuff here - 10/09/14 06:46 AM

Ferriola was represented in that pic by Aiuppa and Lapietra by Turk Torello. Although Aiuppa was the boss he was still considered defacto head of Cicero. Just because he has the top spot,he didn't necessarily lose his crew.
Posted By: funkster

Re: For Chicago buffs; Joe DiVarco stuff here - 10/09/14 11:05 AM

I was going to post this last night. Great stuff.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: For Chicago buffs; Joe DiVarco stuff here - 10/09/14 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: funkster
I was going to post this last night. Great stuff.

I beat you to it! cool
Posted By: rickydelta

Re: For Chicago buffs; Joe DiVarco stuff here - 10/10/14 10:57 AM

Good info hairyknuckles FBI AGENT BILL ROAMER Always hinted that Joe Divarco was his FBI informant Sporting Goods .
Posted By: Snakes

Re: For Chicago buffs; Joe DiVarco stuff here - 10/10/14 11:21 AM

Ralph Pierce is the guy you are thinking of, not Joe DiVarco.

Re: For Chicago buffs; Joe DiVarco stuff here - 10/10/14 11:35 AM

What he was sporting goods snakes ? was thinking he had a capo as a informant as well there was two high placed informants he never named them they died before roamer did even then he never name them but hinted in his books who they was any info snakes please share thanks smile
Posted By: Snakes

Re: For Chicago buffs; Joe DiVarco stuff here - 10/10/14 11:42 AM

It's always been hinted that Ralph Pierce could have been one of those informants. I've also heard Lenny Patrick could have been Sporting Goods. I've even heard Butch Blasi's name thrown out there although that's doubtful, in my opinion.

Re: For Chicago buffs; Joe DiVarco stuff here - 10/10/14 11:48 AM

Thanks Snakes yeah i be doubtful about Butch Blasi too. Lenny Patrick did turn in the end so maybe he was .
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET