Home

Which 3 deaths did Vitale authorize?

Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Which 3 deaths did Vitale authorize? - 10/08/14 04:59 PM

Wikipedia claims that with Massino out of power, Vitale took it upon himself to eliminate 3 people.

Anyone know who they were?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Which 3 deaths did Vitale authorize? - 10/08/14 07:21 PM

One guy was the newspaper union guy his father inlaw was Nicky glasses. They thought he would snitch Massimo was mad cause it wasn't a big deal to clip him on a petty case. Think baldo shot him and frank lino said he wasn't dead so he Ice picked him. He said so when he flipped. I wonder who the other 2 were. And how many guys he have killed that he didn't tell the FBI.

Re: Which 3 deaths did Vitale authorize? - 10/08/14 07:23 PM

Do you think Anthony spero had to ask for the robber who broke in his daughters house to get killed. That's weird never came up in the Massimo trial
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Which 3 deaths did Vitale authorize? - 10/09/14 02:07 AM

The newspaper guy was robert perrino , he was related to former bonnano underboss nicky marangello
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Which 3 deaths did Vitale authorize? - 10/09/14 02:11 AM

Perrino was the newspaper guy, Tomasulo's kid for the joker poker racket, and he was involved in a lot more. The 3 capos, Pastore, Sciascia, Infante, Bonventre, and I think Vito Borelli.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Which 3 deaths did Vitale authorize? - 10/09/14 03:04 AM

One hit that doesn't usually get mentioned is the hit on Russell mauro the guy who shot galante , think he was murdered for drug use . Vitale prob had a hand in that murder also
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Which 3 deaths did Vitale authorize? - 10/09/14 04:38 PM

Thanks all!

Re: Which 3 deaths did Vitale authorize? - 10/09/14 09:47 PM

Wonder how many hits vital and Massimo put on there boss rusty and didn't admit guilt to. They were brother in laws I'm starting to think they probably had this flipping idea and get free since gravano. Vinny gorgoues is probably sick every day for talking to a wired up Massimo knowing his closes guy was just as bad.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Which 3 deaths did Vitale authorize? - 07/04/15 04:21 AM

Robert Perrino who worked at the Newspaper. Russell Mauro who shot James Galante. The third one escapes me, but I think it was the son of a made guy who broke into a capos house and robbed it.
Posted By: yigido

Re: Which 3 deaths did Vitale authorize? - 07/04/15 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Robert Perrino who worked at the Newspaper. Russell Mauro who shot James Galante. The third one escapes me, but I think it was the son of a made guy who broke into a capos house and robbed it.
The third one was apparently Antonio Tomasulo.

https://books.google.nl/books?id=rJkauwX...uro&f=false
Posted By: tt120

Re: Which 3 deaths did Vitale authorize? - 07/06/15 03:28 AM

when massino was away it was vitale and spero running things. but was it in tandem, or was vitale the ultimate word? always wondered that. especially since later on we found out the rank and file really didnt care for vitale towards the end. wonder if spero was kinda just doing his own thing
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Which 3 deaths did Vitale authorize? - 07/06/15 06:12 AM

I just finished king of godfather ans it made it seem like vitLe had rbe final word?

Also wondered when Massini waz paroled in 92 was TG already A capo or did Massino up him after bc he was parr of his inner circle?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET