Home

Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/07/14 05:57 PM

Just reminding everyone that this documentary on the Boston College Point Shaving scandal with Henry Hill is on ESPN tonight at 9PM

30 For 30 ESPN
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/07/14 07:37 PM

I set my DVR last night!!! I fucking hate that jerk off Henry Hill , he was the next worst thing to Kuklinski with the Bullshit and grandeur, but that being said those 30 for 30s allways deliver!
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/07/14 10:10 PM

I didnt think it was possible to think worse of henry hill............

but here we are............

again........
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/08/14 12:05 AM

I can't believe Paul Mazzei sat down with Hill and gave him a hug, that peice of shit put him in prison i don't know how he can forgive that.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/08/14 02:08 PM

Sonny some folks can forgive and forget.

I didn't get to see it all last night as I was behind on my DVR watching Sons of Anarchy and all of that but what little I seen I had to laugh my ass off. It was funny watching those players try to admit they didn't do this or didn't do that, etc. but I bet back then they were foaming at the mouth over the prospects of being paid what they were paid. They are lucky Burke didn't kill them all.

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/08/14 02:18 PM

Lol @ Henry Hill laying "hundreds of thousands" on the games.... Right!!!
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/08/14 02:53 PM

Were some of those surveillance videos of Jimmy Burke on the show old footage of Whitey Bulger surveillance videos?
Posted By: Yonkers

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/08/14 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyL
I can't believe Paul Mazzei sat down with Hill and gave him a hug, that peice of shit put him in prison i don't know how he can forgive that.

I agree. Real cornball sht.

I noticed the whitey footage too. When they do these shows I noticed they'll use any footage to tell their stories. You would think otherwise.

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/08/14 06:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Were some of those surveillance videos of Jimmy Burke on the show old footage of Whitey Bulger surveillance videos?

Yes it was the garage footage of Whitey. I was thinking maybe I missed something in the video myself as I was wondering why it was in there.

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/08/14 09:26 PM

Just watched it all the way through finally, as said before that is obviously whitey, smh

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/08/14 10:34 PM

Anyone here know anything about the Perla's or Mazzei? Were they major or minor players if at all? I'm talking gangster wise, not in the point shaving obviously.

Still not sure why they used footage of Whitey other than it being Boston.
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/08/14 11:37 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Anyone here know anything about the Perla's or Mazzei? Were they major or minor players if at all? I'm talking gangster wise, not in the point shaving obviously.

I don't know anything about Pittsburgh but I'd say if Paul Mazzei had to reach out to Hill for this than he wasnt a major player in organized crime, now drug trafficking that's a different story it seems he was a pretty big drug dealer.
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/09/14 08:18 AM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

Mazzei was loosely connected and I dont think the Perlas were involved at all with the exception of Mazzei...........

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 10/09/14 04:48 PM

Thanks guys. I couldn't find much searching their names so I figured I would ask.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 05/03/15 06:22 PM

Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 05/03/15 07:03 PM

Funniest part of the documentary was when Henry Hill says something like "I heard on the tape, they were gonna wack me", when referring Burke and Vario. And then the agent comes on and says, "I know of no such tape".
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Reminder: 30 For 30 at 9PM on ESPN Tonight - 05/04/15 07:14 AM

Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Funniest part of the documentary was when Henry Hill says something like "I heard on the tape, they were gonna wack me", when referring Burke and Vario. And then the agent comes on and says, "I know of no such tape".

lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET