Home

Paul Castellano Wiretap

Posted By: Lefty_Ruggerio

Paul Castellano Wiretap - 10/05/14 12:07 PM

Hi all,

I don't know if any of you have heard this wiretap before. So I posted it and figured y'all know.

Pretty rare. Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWDXhDs0VQ
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Paul Castellano Wiretap - 10/05/14 12:12 PM

whats that about?I never heard it before
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Paul Castellano Wiretap - 10/05/14 12:23 PM

lefty that was great, never heard a tape of him before, thank you for that.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Paul Castellano Wiretap - 10/05/14 12:39 PM

think he talking to the docks guy scotto? say what you want about cstellano but he sounded straight out of central casting.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Paul Castellano Wiretap - 10/05/14 01:04 PM

sounds like the real deal, right out of central casting as mentioned above...
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Paul Castellano Wiretap - 10/05/14 01:07 PM

I think he´s talking to Tommy Gambino about some election. Probably union stuff.

Re: Paul Castellano Wiretap - 10/05/14 07:26 PM

I am not sure what exactly Paul is talking about, probably union business as already mentioned. I can say with absolute certainty that this is really Paul Castellano. Wouldn't post it if I knew it wasn't.
Posted By: The_Don_Is_Dead

Re: Paul Castellano Wiretap - 10/05/14 09:42 PM

This is amazing. Thank you.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Paul Castellano Wiretap - 10/05/14 10:37 PM

Great find, I had not heard that in some time. If I remember correctly, I believe HK is right, but it was not only Tommy Gambino who was there but also Tommy Bilotti and James Failla. It had to do with the Teamsters, can not think of the the chapter off hand, but the Gambino's had a few and shared others with the Genovese crime family.
Posted By: MemphisMafia

Re: Paul Castellano Wiretap - 10/06/14 08:43 AM

Pretty sure this is from the doc that covers the Gotti Crew,Demeo Crew,the Westies and Philly Mob.It also had some dang good wiretaps with Dellacroce,Gotti and Rugiero talking about not turning over the herion tapes and where Neil stated "we will just roll up our sleeves and go to war".These are awesome tapes and this in particular tape I'm sure was just one piece to the Commission trial.Castellano is digging the whole for the old timers just great stuff
Posted By: tenpin477

Re: Paul Castellano Wiretap - 10/06/14 11:47 AM

Good stuff, thanks. I'm assuming this was from the house bug?

Re: Paul Castellano Wiretap - 10/06/14 02:11 PM

I am trying to get the wiretap with Anthony Laurent from a few years back ordering a hit on Bobby DeLuca.
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Paul Castellano Wiretap - 10/06/14 11:54 PM

I'll say this....he sounds arrogant there, and to have the amount of money he had and that big imperial nose, and that imperial tone of voice, he wasn't going to be popular with everyone.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET