Home

Most gay looking mobster

Posted By: Tonytough

Most gay looking mobster - 09/26/14 02:31 AM

Sorry fellas, but since we've had the "most handsome mobster/ most ugly mobster threads"

Why not!!

George Borgesi
bent finger lou
Nicky scarfo jr (in his young days)

All three would fit right in if they turned up for a gay weekly photo shoot

Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/26/14 03:21 AM

Ok, lol, after getting a few laughs I will now proceed with my 2 cents...

Borgesi looks flaming, big time. (haha) And don't get me started on the name. That would be unprofessional.

bent finger is not gay looking, but his name sounds it. Bent anyone? (lol!)

Nicky Scarfo Jr does not look gay at any stage of his career, to me at least.

But now that you brought up Junior, you brought something to mind that I never thought about directly...Nicky Scarfo Sr looked gay to me come to think of it.

Ok, I'm off this thread...

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/26/14 04:22 AM

Haha!! I tried to think of other gay looking wiseguys and no idea how I ended up with three, all within the Philly mob

They must have a gay vibe about them!

Oh, Google up bent finger lou with frankie the fixer. He had this fuking gay smug look written all over him in that tight suit and frankie the fixer was all flush red.

Yeh your right, nicky scarfo sr did like to quaff his hair and look sexy when he went to New York as Leonetti described it. Lol

Damn my gaydar is strong today.

Posted By: Red_63

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/26/14 08:24 AM

Bent Finger perjured himself by not coming out of the closet while on the witness stand
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/26/14 08:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Red_63
Bent Finger perjured himself by not coming out of the closet while on the witness stand

Now thats funny Red
Posted By: BennyB

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/26/14 09:08 AM

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/26/14 09:11 AM

Quote:
Yeh your right, nicky scarfo sr did like to quaff his hair and look sexy when he went to New York as Leonetti described it. Lol

Damn my gaydar is strong today.

Or it might be "Little Nicky's" teased eyebrows. Who knows.

I'm outta here! lol

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/26/14 06:10 PM

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/26/14 06:11 PM

Posted By: SonnyL

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/27/14 02:24 AM

I wouldn't say that Lou looks gay he just looks like a douche bag. Georgie just looks like a wierdo. There's one picture in the picture thread of a young Gotti in a pink suit now I get that that was the style back in those days but I think it looks pretty fruity.
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/27/14 04:14 AM

Cheech posted a pic on 6/24 the Rare Photos thread of a boat load of gay looking guys.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=623923&page=41
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/27/14 07:27 AM

They may look gay, but i bet nobody on here would say shit to their faces.. wink
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/27/14 03:10 PM

George looks like he should be in Deliverance. Lou looks like a creepy rapist or child molester
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/27/14 03:17 PM

His finger ain't the only thing that's bent. He's hung like a banana.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/27/14 03:18 PM

Somebody shoot me now.
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/27/14 07:23 PM

Yo Louie, what kinda lip gloss you usin'?

Posted By: mulberry

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/28/14 03:06 AM

Originally Posted By: PetroPirelli

Thats not lip gloss

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/28/14 05:42 AM

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Originally Posted By: PetroPirelli

Thats not lip gloss

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/29/14 04:14 AM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
They may look gay, but i bet nobody on here would say shit to their faces.. wink

z

It's 2014 calling a made guy gay is a hate-crime and they'll let a gay mobster murder someone and walk if they testify against the boss for being a homophob
Posted By: Carosophia

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/29/14 01:29 PM

How old are you people? I mean, really?

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/29/14 05:01 PM

All wiseguys are secretly gay!!

-they spend hours in the social club together and no, unlike the movies may project, they don't spend 24/7 discussing crime. they bullshit most of the time and watch sports.

- they have a "no woman allowed rule" just like most homo gay clubs

- and when they're not together, they can't stop talking to each other on the phone either

- every wiseguy likes to look sharp (not for the public unless your named john gotti) but to each other. "Hey vinny looking real sharp in that new suit".

- they like to give each other nick names, truth is most would rather be called johnny cupcakes, Mickey the cock, joey the fag

- john gotti was caught on tape saying "Saturdays are my worse day of the week," in regards to the "wife night". Instead of spending 6 gay nights a week he'd rather it be 7

- they Fukin love owning gay nightclubs.

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/29/14 08:06 PM

Yea, I get it..it certainly appears that this segment of society looks "gay" but, c'mon..really? I sincerely doubt anyone is being bent over and slipped the ol salami. In this enlightened age, shouldn't we be a little more open minded? And yea, I love women, don't get me wrong, but sometimes, they can be a fuckin chore.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/29/14 08:08 PM

Every straight guy should have a man's tongue in his mouth at least once.

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/29/14 08:22 PM

Lol..holy shit..and after all..isn't the Mafia the most, uhh, dysfunctional family in the world anyway?
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/29/14 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Tonytough
they have a "no woman allowed rule" just like most homo gay clubs

So where do the homo gay women go?

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 09/29/14 11:24 PM

No women allowed.

Someone said on a mob documentary, that a wise guy was the type of individual who would rather rip someone's arm off and beat them to death with it....than make love to a woman.

A different breed indeed.

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 10/01/14 08:05 PM

Let's not forget the amount of time most wiseguys spend in the can. And we all know prison are full of homos!

Inside, it's not even considered gay so long as your the one dishing it out. The guy who takes it is gay , as stupid as that sounds.

Gotti," I like jail better than I like the streets"
Posted By: the_crazy_don

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 10/02/14 09:03 AM

sonny black looks uber gay also the lucchese assorts the animal guy look like a wrong en too angelo sepe weird guy
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 10/02/14 03:19 PM

It's always gay this and gay that lately, I'm starting to think you guys are gay.

whistle

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 10/04/14 02:31 AM

Originally Posted By: slumpy
It's always gay this and gay that lately, I'm starting to think you guys are gay.

whistle

Like they say "takes one to know one"

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 10/04/14 02:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Alfa_Romeo
No women allowed.

Someone said on a mob documentary, that a wise guy was the type of individual who would rather rip someone's arm off and beat them to death with it....than make love to a woman.

A different breed indeed.

Yeah it all went bad with the nude sit-downs and guys doing such long stretch's for RICO when they came home instead of a peck on the cheek the made guys just starting humping people maybe PTS

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 10/04/14 08:49 AM

John Gotti used to do all the guys hair and give them styling tips.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 10/04/14 09:20 AM

that guy Vito arena,from the demeo crew was acctually gay.He is the one that turned in states evidance,together with dom montiglio and freddy dinome.

Re: Most gay looking mobster - 10/04/14 02:22 PM

Oh yeh, the twins used to complain how having a fag around was bad for their image

Vito flipped and one of his demands was that they house his boyfriend in his cell.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET