Home

Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/21/14 10:17 AM

http://www.maxim.com/true-crime/gangsters-paradise

Interesting read.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/21/14 01:46 PM

I read this a while ago. His son seems like a real jerkoff and he must be real proud of his dad lol
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/22/14 01:18 AM

Thanks for the link Moe. How is this "Mob Experience" that is going on in Las Vegas?
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/22/14 01:37 AM

Actually sounds like they have some extremely rare artifacts from the daughters and sons of some very well-known mafioso but I haven't heard much about it and this article is from 2010 so it kinda makes me wonder.
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/22/14 08:38 AM

I love the part in the article about how he wanted revenge for the murder of his psychopathic father. He recruited a "team of 13 people including a ex Vietnam vet helicopter pilot". Come on. What was he gonna do, fly a helicopter through Chicago and take this restaurant by storm?
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/22/14 11:09 AM

Lol I know right. And he couldn't get close enough to Cullotta to hit him? Lol right....
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/23/14 10:42 PM

That's interesting he's blaming his dad's death on his uncle
Posted By: Christy_Tic

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/23/14 11:09 PM

Def a good read
Posted By: Red_63

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/25/14 01:01 AM

Thanks that was a good read. I wish I could find more on
Gennaro B
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/25/14 10:30 AM

I'd love to know what Tony's other brothers are up to now - I always heard that Vic Spilotro started working for Jimmy Marcello after his brothers were murdered.
Posted By: funkster

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/25/14 10:53 AM

Someone I went to school with is married into the Spilotro family. I've always been hesitant to ask about that part of the family's life...but man do I want to.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/25/14 02:36 PM

Good read. A kid like that could easily have gone off the deep end with drugs and the criminal life. Good for him.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/25/14 02:47 PM

His kid and wife is a little crazy but I guess that is to be expected with the media circus that was Anthony Spilotro. He always blames his Uncle because who would generally say "yea my Dad screwed up and they popped him for it"? He wouldn't know anyways and the only reason they clipped both was to stop retribution, but Ant's brother was no saint either.

I know of his brothers was a dentist or still is or retired, whatever. I thought I read somewhere his son was actually adopted, but he sounds just like his Dad so I think he belongs to Tony.

Most of the kids of those that ended up like Spilotro generally tend to do just that PB. I do have to applaud him for for that.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/25/14 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Most of the kids of those that ended up like Spilotro generally tend to do just that PB. I do have to applaud him for for that.

Yeah, that's all I'm trying to say. He doesn't sound like a rocket scientist by any stretch of the imagination. But he could have turned out much worse, especially growing up in that town.
Posted By: Christy_Tic

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/25/14 07:30 PM

Wonder if he was the kid Pesci made sure he made pancakes for every morning before he went out to terrorize. And the oldest brother Pasquale jr is a oral surgeon and joey Lombardo came out of hiding to get his teeth fixed a few yrs back
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/26/14 03:26 AM

The bit about him rounding up a thug collective & waging war on the old Grand Avenue Social at Grand & Noble (I'm assuming this is the "bar" he was referring to) is really just sad.

But Michael Spilotro really was a clown. Just a pretty boy wannabe actor who wished to use his Outfit connections to hit it big in Hollywood, whilst simultaneously becoming a made guy under Lombardo. Guy was a delusional clown moron.

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Max - 09/26/14 03:26 AM

Posted By: mickey2

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/26/14 07:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Sal_Bronte
That's interesting he's blaming his dad's death on his uncle

had the same thought. we almost always have only law enforcement's POV except someone talks or is in the know.. But all in all, i do not think its justified to only blame his uncle. his dad was a loose cannon, so it was more than just his uncle i bet
Posted By: Richards_bar

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/26/14 10:05 AM

Out of Tony's remaining brothers, only Pasquale (dr. Pat) is still alive. He was the
Only one of his brothers not in the outfit & was the one who gave Joe Lombardo up to the feds. Both Victor & John have passed. Vic was supposedly made in 1988 and had something to do with the Diane Masters murder
& the disappearance of Helen Brach. I believe he passed in a residential care facility in the late 90's. Tony's son is in fact adopted.
Posted By: funkster

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/26/14 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
The bit about him rounding up a thug collective & waging war on the old Grand Avenue Social at Grand & Noble (I'm assuming this is the "bar" he was referring to)

Where was it? Where Burger Baron is currently or Oggi?

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/26/14 02:14 PM

It was in the space that Bella Notte occupies currently
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/26/14 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Richards_bar
Out of Tony's remaining brothers, only Pasquale (dr. Pat) is still alive. He was the
Only one of his brothers not in the outfit & was the one who gave Joe Lombardo up to the feds. Both Vincent & John have passed. John was supposedly made in 1988 and had something to do with the Diane Masters murder
& the disappearance of Helen Brach. I believe he passed in a residential care facility in the late 90's. Tony's son is in fact adopted.

Pat lives in Arizona now. I believe Victor "Vic" Spilotro was the one who was involved in the Brach thing and later died out east in a nursing home.

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/26/14 04:02 PM

Richards_bar is confusing "john" with Vic Spilotro.

Vic was a real Outfit hard head.
Posted By: Richards_bar

Re: Vincent Spilotro (Tony's son) interview in Maxim - 09/26/14 06:03 PM

I stand corrected fellas. I always had a hard time keeping them straight.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET