Home

Anthony Senter's son

Posted By: tommy_milan

Anthony Senter's son - 09/12/14 04:45 PM

Hey fellas i read he had a son? Does anyone know if he followed his old mans footsteps into organized crime and if the family are still in Brooklyn?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Anthony Senter's son - 09/12/14 04:49 PM

I never knew he had a son.

Re: Anthony Senter's son - 09/12/14 05:00 PM

Hey Moe,i read it on a website the other day. Thought it was interesting unless it's completely untrue. I'll try to relocate where i read it. Probably is untrue if you guy's hadn't heard of any son before.

Re: Anthony Senter's son - 09/12/14 05:08 PM

If he's at a low-medium security prison, I guess he could have got someone pregnant while inside - like George Zappola tried to do.
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Anthony Senter's son - 09/14/14 12:48 PM

I think he does have a son. I think he might of been married too. I know Joey was married with two daughters and that might have been before Roy died
Posted By: GaryH

Re: Anthony Senter's son - 09/14/14 02:03 PM

Senter got married in the 70's because wasn't their a brawl at his wedding (or wedding nightime party afterwards) when a waiter with a bad attitude chucked a plate down in front of Roy?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Anthony Senter's son - 09/14/14 02:18 PM

Is the kid in the life or you just want to know if guy has a son? Lil all confirmed singer and tests are luchese members. Made the same day as his son. There Lot of pics of him with some heavyweight mobsters in prison. Broke my phone screen can't read to good. Patriots looking good but matt Cassel help us in the day.

Re: Anthony Senter's son - 09/14/14 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By: GaryH
Senter got married in the 70's because wasn't their a brawl at his wedding (or wedding nightime party afterwards) when a waiter with a bad attitude chucked a plate down in front of Roy?

its hard to remember its been so long since I read the book last but that could have been Chris', Anthony, or Joey's wedding lol

Re: Anthony Senter's son - 09/14/14 03:05 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Is the kid in the life or you just want to know if guy has a son? Lil all confirmed singer and tests are luchese members. Made the same day as his son. There Lot of pics of him with some heavyweight mobsters in prison. Broke my phone screen can't read to good. Patriots looking good but matt Cassel help us in the day.

Re: Anthony Senter's son - 09/14/14 03:24 PM

Hey fellas,thanks for the replys. Yeah i was asking in regards if it was true he had a son and if he had followed his old mans footsteps? In the book it said he got married. I'd also read Joey Testa was married with children as well as Anthony having kids. cheers

Re: Anthony Senter's son - 09/15/14 12:50 PM

Originally Posted By: tommy_milan
Hey fellas,thanks for the replys. Yeah i was asking in regards if it was true he had a son and if he had followed his old mans footsteps? In the book it said he got married. I'd also read Joey Testa was married with children as well as Anthony having kids. cheers
Originally Posted By: tommy_milan

I'd say it's safe to say that if Anthony had a son anywhere near involved in the life the internet would know by now.

Re: Anthony Senter's son - 09/16/14 04:49 PM

Hey sal,yep think you nailed that one on the head. cheers fellas
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET