Home

Active mobsters houses.

Posted By: AnthonyScarfo

Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 05:51 AM

I start with Steven Crea, nice house in Tuckahoe, NY.

Posted By: PaulieSenter

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 06:27 AM

Nice post and very nice house would love to see some more from people on this blog nice job

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 07:38 AM

Pasquale Parrello house in Bronxville, NY

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 07:42 AM

Those surveillance guys need to be less conspicuous. Dressing up as tourists isn't good enough.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 07:42 AM

Nice house Patsy!
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 07:49 AM

I remember there was a way you could see Barney Bellomo's house through Google Maps by typing in his address.
Posted By: Red_63

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 08:05 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I remember there was a way you could see Barney Bellomo's house through Google Maps by typing in his address.

Yeah that would be awesome !! lol

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 08:08 AM

I wonder if Patsy's house is a Bronxville PO in Yonkers or Bronxville in Bronxville?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
I wonder if Patsy's house is a Bronxville PO in Yonkers or Bronxville in Bronxville?

Why don't you just ring his fucking bell and ask him?

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:14 AM

What the fuck does that mean PB?

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:23 AM

He has a beautiful home like I previously posted. I was wondering wether it was in Bronxville proper as oppose to Yonkers area that uses the Bronxville PO. Like several communities that Yonkers surround. I was wondering at to it's possible worh, Bronxville costing so much more because of the fine school system and different taxes. Don't be a wise ass.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:28 AM

He has a beautiful home like I previously posted. I was wondering wether it was in Bronxville proper as oppose to Yonkers area that uses the Bronxville PO. Like several communities that Yonkers surround. I was wondering at to it's possible worh, Bronxville costing so much more because of the fine school system and different taxes. Don't be a wise ass.

These threads cross a line. They're an invasion of privacy. How would you like it if someone posted a picture of your house?

The guy who started the thread is new here. He's probably young and has good intentions. But you should know better. That's all I'm trying to say.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:30 AM

I didn't post his house picture PB. I simply commented on it and said it was beautiful. What the Fuck is wrong with that. Do I have to ask you for permission before I post anything?
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:39 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

These threads cross a line. They're an invasion of privacy. How would you like it if someone posted a picture of your house?

The guy who started the thread is new here. He's probably young and has good intentions. But you should know better. That's all I'm trying to say.

I have to agree with you PB it's definately crossing a line posting pictures of someone's home.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:42 AM

First house is pitiful for someone that has money. The second house looks like some 300 year old house with a new paint job. I can smell the inside from here.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:48 AM

I'm kind of on the fence.

I mean I wouldn't post pictures of celebrities or sportspeople's homes but I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for people who don't work an honest day/make an honest dime in their lives and who extort, bully and harass people who want nothing more than to work and live honest lives.

I'm sure that is not the house that Crea/Porrello built. More the house that their victims built.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:50 AM

Originally Posted By: PaulieSenter
Nice post and very nice house would love to see some more from people on this blog nice job

That's easily achieved by doing a search. Take a lesson people.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=742145&page=1

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post771903

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:51 AM

But they're not living in those homes by themselves, Moe. That's my only point.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I'm kind of on the fence.

I mean I wouldn't post pictures of celebrities or sportspeople's homes but I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for people who don't work an honest day/make an honest dime in their lives and who extort, bully and harass people who want nothing more than to work and live honest lives.

I'm sure that is not the house that Crea/Porrello built. More the house that their victims built.

Ok blah blah blah, get over it. Do you have a pic to contribute or not?
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 10:14 AM

I guess after someone posted school pics of some mobsters 15 year old granddaughter nothing is really off limits here..
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 10:15 AM

And according to NY standards, that first house doesn't look pitiful at all to me

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 10:17 AM

@anthonyscarfo:

I apologize for hijacking your thread. I woke up in a shitty mood this morning. That's on me. You guys can post whatever you want as long as you're not breaking any board rules. And you clearly aren't breaking any rules with this thread.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 10:23 AM

I totally understand your point of view, no prob PB, just wanted that I and people contribute to show couple of the most famous high ranking's houses that I thought many other people knew the location, not hundred.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 10:36 AM

Originally Posted By: AnthonyScarfo
I totally understand your point of view, no prob PB, just wanted that I and people contribute to show couple of the most famous high ranking's houses that I thought many other people knew the location, not hundred.

You did nothing wrong, Anthony. Neither did Beanshooter or anyone else. Like I said, that's on me.

Back on track . . . .
Posted By: pmac

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 01:08 PM

kinda sketchy putn people houses up but wtf. parello house is a fucking mansion probably 1 2 mill location location location fucking wannna kill home an garden network. bum mobster from were I live ownd fucking 3 deckers that there grand kids still live in today.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 01:12 PM

crea house aint bad he probably got a massino attic with 10million gold bars in it. the drive way sweet but the brown stones in Brooklyn that the periscos own are nice. still think casso mansion was the best. demeo house was nice to can someone post a updated photo of it, had a pool, ocean view. saamy the bul house was kinda weak, but I guess its nice to have a horse farm. creas driveway nice,

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 01:17 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
bum mobster from were I live ownd fucking 3 deckers that there grand kids still live in today.

That's a Boston expression, 2 deckers, 3 deckers, right?

You never hear that in New York. In New York it's either a two family house or two story building, etc.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 01:24 PM

yes

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 01:32 PM

guess its a new England thing. back in the days when the mills were the jobs, irish,itailian,ect with 8 kids had to buy them. mostly all have 3bedrooms 1bath each floor. going rate today is about 300k+ depends on location bigtime. pain in the ass if you own and have bad tenents. housing court fights+lawyers.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 01:33 PM

It's kind of a gray area as addresses aren't legally protected; you can look up voter information and find someone's address. Google Maps is public domain and not private. It really gets down to whether or not you think it's morally, as opposed to legally, acceptable.

I personally don't have a problem with it but I can understand those that do.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 01:41 PM

guess its a new England thing. back in the days when the mills were the jobs, irish,itailian,ect with 8 kids had to buy them. mostly all have 3bedrooms 1bath each floor. going rate today is about 300k+ depends on location bigtime. pain in the ass if you own and have bad tenents. housing court fights+lawyers.

So depending on the neighborhood, you can get a six bedroom house up there for 300 grand, pmac?

Am I reading you right?
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 02:05 PM

So depending on the neighborhood, you can get a six bedroom house up there for 300 grand, pmac?

Am I reading you right?

LOL! Sign me up.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 02:07 PM

bum mobster from were I live ownd fucking 3 deckers that there grand kids still live in today.

That's a Boston expression, 2 deckers, 3 deckers, right?

You never hear that in New York. In New York it's either a two family house or two story building, etc.

Never heard "deckers" in NY either.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 02:17 PM

Worcester springfield Lowell Brockton new Bedford yes you can get a 3decker under 300k that 3 floors/3 separate house each has 2 or 3 bedrooms celler and attic. the bitch is maitnence. 3 hotwater heater/boilers. thing is its hard to turn each floor into condo units?payoff your local pol.so you buy the whole thing and pray for good tenents or sec8 vouchers which all the old wasps do collect in the suburbs off there granddad riches. in the boston area forgot about it the rents for a first floor of a 3 decker goes for 1400+ a month. off strre parking. its a land grab. fellow new Englander lets pizza know. and fire gordell. big ben the rapist looked bad last night.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:12 PM

crea house aint bad he probably got a massino attic with 10million gold bars in it. the drive way sweet but the brown stones in Brooklyn that the periscos own are nice. still think casso mansion was the best. demeo house was nice to can someone post a updated photo of it, had a pool, ocean view. saamy the bul house was kinda weak, but I guess its nice to have a horse farm. creas driveway nice,

lol Yeah, because dividing your driveway with white pavers so it looks like a parking lot is always desirable.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:20 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela

lol Yeah, because dividing your driveway with white pavers so it looks like a parking lot is always desirable.

But he got the blue paint for the handicapped spot for free from the paver's union. So it wasn't a total loss.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:31 PM

But he got the blue paint for the handicapped spot for free from the paver's union. So it wasn't a total loss.

haha right!! And I won't even mention the knocked over plant blocking the front steps.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:35 PM

And I won't even mention the knocked over plant blocking the front steps.

It just appears uneven because that's where pmac's gold bars are hidden shhh.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/12/14 09:36 PM

haha right!! And I won't even mention the knocked over plant blocking the front steps.

Love you chick! Wished you posted more! lol
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 11:37 AM

Pb and Carmela are like butter...On a MFin' Roll!
Posted By: Benny3Balls

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 12:59 PM

According to the NY Daily News reputed Colombo underboss Benjamin 'The Claw' Castellazzo allegedly lives in a trailer park .

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/broo...ticle-1.1251665

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 01:04 PM

Meanwhile Carmine Persico's wife lives in this house. Though i'm not sure you could call Persico active at this point.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ps-trailer.html

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 01:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Benny3Balls
Though i'm not sure you could call Persico active at this point.

I'm not sure if you could call him continent at this point.
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 01:37 PM

According to the NY Daily News reputed Colombo underboss Benjamin 'The Claw' Castellazzo allegedly lives in a trailer park .

Benny, He is safe there the Madonna and baby Jesus are guarding the door along with 2 angels stationed out front. Looks like they did a poor job of cleaning up the blood after they beat up some degenerate gambler. smile
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 02:37 PM

Pretty much all these mobsters are old as fuck, why would they have big houses? They're kid's have all moved out...
Posted By: bronx

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 02:43 PM

albert a. house is down the block

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 02:48 PM

How the fuck is a brokester like Castellazzo acting underboss. I work a pretty much dead end job and my house is a lot nicer then that.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 02:50 PM

Just read the article, a high ranking guy on food stamps? lol
Posted By: bronx

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 03:05 PM

taking low key to another level..what's with his wife..sicilian wife would be outside with a tank full of gasoline..that would be her renovation job

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 05:23 PM

that guy ben claw just bought that trailer for a show of poverty. read he did really well for himself. when the feds went to bust him he was living in Brooklyn in his daughters house. snakes house is beautiful, looks out a movie.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 05:24 PM

how many gold bars in that attic.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 05:26 PM

how many gold bars in that attic.

lol lol

You have a good sense of humor about yourself, Junior. Don't ever lose that smile.
Posted By: Red_63

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/13/14 11:47 PM

LOL That's hysterical..Just looking at the picture. The guy is white trash lol
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 06:36 AM

First house is pitiful for someone that has money. The second house looks like some 300 year old house with a new paint job. I can smell the inside from here.

LOl i thought the same thing as you Crea could of done better but im guessing he cant flash too much of his ill gotten gains like Castelano did.And yeah the second house probably smells like mould.My fathers older sister has an old house that stinks like mold
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 06:02 PM

Danny Leo's $2 million house in New Jersey (which was on the market a while back) was pretty nice. The photos were posted on one of the forums though I don't remember which.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 06:38 PM

Danny Leo's $2 million house in New Jersey (which was on the market a while back) was pretty nice. The photos were posted on one of the forums though I don't remember which.

There's something to be said for being smart enough to declare your income.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 06:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Red_63

LOL That's hysterical..Just looking at the picture. The guy is white trash lol

Take note you Cadillac executives. Here is a budding goldmine - manufacturing mobile homes for wiseguys.

A great marketing campaign... "Fuhgettaboutit! You never have to leave home when going on the lam!"

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By: tiger84

LOl i thought the same thing as you Crea could of done better but im guessing he cant flash too much of his ill gotten gains like Castelano did.And yeah the second house probably smells like mould.My fathers older sister has an old house that stinks like mold

I knew there had to be at least one other person on this board that gets it.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 07:37 PM

Ivy League i'm pretty sure this was Danny Leo's house in Rockleigh NJ. It was recently sold for $1,088,000.

Posted By: Crash

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 08:27 PM

Casso's house was way too 80's contemporary. Wild Bill and Porello had the nicest house.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 08:36 PM

My my have things changed!!!!.....I thought this was the secret society? Every mobster has a wiki page, we know where the eat, where they work and now where they actually live..........Would asking where their children go to school be acceptable? J/K

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
My my have things changed!!!!.....I thought this was the secret society? Every mobster has a wiki page, we know where the eat, where they work and now where they actually live..........Would asking where their children go to school be acceptable? J/K

I actually got angry at the beginning of this thread because I thought it crossed a line of "good taste." But that anger was misplaced. Because this is the world we live in now. Everything is out there for everyone else to see. And the younger guys here grew up with the Internet and the Patriot Act and everything being a matter of public record, so it's not their fault.

Don't get me wrong, I still think most of you guys would get pissed off if people were ogling pictures of your homes. But wiseguys are in the public eye because they put themselves in the public eye. I'm mad at the way the world has changed in regards to privacy issues. I'm not mad at anyone in particular.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 10:24 PM

Here's some pictures of inactive mobsters' homes, c. 1980s:

Philip Lombardo

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
Here's some pictures of inactive mobsters' homes

Well played, Snakes grin.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 10:45 PM

I knew you'd approve, PB wink

Vincent Gigante

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 10:53 PM

Saverio Santora

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 10:57 PM

Jerry Catena

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 11:00 PM

Vincent Alo

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/14/14 11:04 PM

James Napoli

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/15/14 07:22 PM

Got the same Lexus in my lot that Saverio Santora has in his driveway. It hasn't been on the road in 10-15 years but still funny. They were hot cars back in the early 90's.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/15/14 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

I actually got angry at the beginning of this thread because I thought it crossed a line of "good taste." But that anger was misplaced. Because this is the world we live in now. Everything is out there for everyone else to see. And the younger guys here grew up with the Internet and the Patriot Act and everything being a matter of public record, so it's not their fault.

Don't get me wrong, I still think most of you guys would get pissed off if people were ogling pictures of your homes. But wiseguys are in the public eye because they put themselves in the public eye. I'm mad at the way the world has changed in regards to privacy issues. I'm not mad at anyone in particular.

Come on, you love it PB smile.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/15/14 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: PetroPirelli

Not remotely. But to each his own.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/15/14 09:08 PM

Not remotely. But to each his own.

Just breaking balls. You seem tense, everything alright?

James Napoli needs to get on the neighbors about taking the garbage out though, huh? wink

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/15/14 09:23 PM

James Napoli needs to get on the neighbors about taking the garbage out though, huh? wink

That'd be a trick. Jimmy Nap's been dead for over twenty years. And Sammy Santora for more than twenty five. As a matter of fact, all of the guys whose homes were posted by Snakes are dead.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/15/14 10:02 PM

That'd be a trick. Jimmy Nap's been dead for over twenty years. And Sammy Santora for more than twenty five. As a matter of fact, all of the guys whose homes were posted by Snakes are dead.

Thanks for clearing that up. The homes in the city like Gigante and Napoli had. They obviously owned and lived in the entire building, right?

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/15/14 10:09 PM

You sound like the beginning of a bad porno movie.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/15/14 10:11 PM

lol lol ^^^^ That was Fukin' Great!

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/15/14 10:15 PM

You sound like the beginning of a bad porno movie.

I don't watch porn so I wouldn't know ohwell.

You got any suggestions though? Maybe I'll pop one in tonight. The chick is with her boyfriend tonight. I only get her one night a week and every other weekend. Sounds like a bad divorce lol.

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/15/14 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: njcapo35
lol lol ^^^^ That was Fukin' Great!

Stop kissing Mel's ass you brown-noser. You guys already got a bad rep for driving, don't make it any worse tongue .

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/15/14 10:33 PM

lol lol^^^That was Fukin' Great!

Re: Active mobsters houses. - 09/15/14 10:47 PM

Ok, you want dead gangsters houses, then here's what i believe was the last home
of the ultimate gangster. Don Vitone.

Pretty modest house for a guy of his stature. Top photo is from his funeral
procession and the other is how it currently looks today in Atlantic Highlands NJ.

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET