Home

Next bust?

Posted By: mightyhealthy

Next bust? - 09/04/14 08:38 PM

Which family will be the next to get busted out of NYC? Excluding the Bonnanos and Colombos because that is about every other week.

I'd guess the Gambino's since they have a lot of Nicky Skins tapes left, I think. Opinions? Am I missing anything?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Next bust? - 09/04/14 09:00 PM

I personally think Capeci was tickling the wire with his story about Amuso and Crea last month. So I wouldn't be surprised if something goes down with the Luccheses in the near future.

And yeah, the Skins tapes have the Gambinos worried from New York to Connecticut to Florida.
Posted By: Homers77

Re: Next bust? - 09/04/14 09:19 PM

Haven't posted in a while but I tried looking up the history on the "skins tapes."

Is there a post or a site that has all of the people who
Have been caught on his tapes... People who have both been arrested already and those who have not yet been charged (I understand that is probably a long shot but I know there are some very knowledgeable posters like pizza boy and ivy come to mind immediately but there are others).

Thanks guys!
Posted By: bronx

Re: Next bust? - 09/04/14 09:34 PM

those tapes have been around for years now, nothing will come out of them..it would have happened
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Next bust? - 09/04/14 09:40 PM

just off the top of my head some of the guys who have prosecuted off of the nicky skins tapes have been Anthony Dinunzio the acting boss of the patriarca family, "scoops" licata-captain and lou fazzini-soldier of the philly newark crew, Joe Ligambi-acting boss of philly, jimmy dellaratta-acting capo of the corozzo crew, Dean Depreta-top associate of the Ct. Gambino crew.

maybe I'm missing one or two guys but thats about it as far as prosecutions go, he also got Merlino on tape down in Florida but he didn't really incriminate himself. there was actually a gangland a couple of months ago where Capeci explained why we might've seen the last of the Nicky Skins tapes.
Posted By: Homers77

Re: Next bust? - 09/04/14 09:52 PM

Thank you Del!!
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Next bust? - 09/05/14 09:44 AM

It's amazing that the tapes didn't lead to more Gambino guys going down.

It's been what 3/4 years since the first arrests were made..can't see anyone else going down.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Next bust? - 09/05/14 10:02 AM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

It's been what 3/4 years since the first arrests were made..can't see anyone else going down.

Totally agree, Tommy. Those tapes had a lot of people worried. I guess without the corroboration of Skins himself, that the Feds weren't willing to risk losing. It still surprises me a little, though.
Posted By: Red_63

Re: Next bust? - 09/05/14 10:30 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

Totally agree, Tommy. Those tapes had a lot of people worried. I guess without the corroboration of Skins himself, that the Feds weren't willing to risk losing. It still surprises me a little, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of these mobsters who record others now have to sit down afterwards with an agent and give a taped deposition if it's important mob informant that tapes everyone from Providence to Miami
Posted By: cheech

Re: Next bust? - 09/05/14 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I personally think Capeci was tickling the wire with his story about Amuso and Crea last month. So I wouldn't be surprised if something goes down with the Luccheses in the near future.

And yeah, the Skins tapes have the Gambinos worried from New York to Connecticut to Florida.

and what was the point of the article today? if the feds were watching and had something viable on petey red why would they allow to capeci to write that article? if petey was doing something yesterday im sure he is more low key today because of it
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET