Home

Sicilian Factions

Posted By: botz

Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 03:38 PM

I haven't heard much about Sicilian factions in America in a while. Any news? Ndrangheta, Camorra and Sicilians have there own cliques in America.
Posted By: Strax

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 03:43 PM

Right Click on image- View Image,to see full size.

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 04:41 PM

Appreciate it. In my opinion I say these guys are the real in America compared to the American mob. These guys are under the radar in America because they don't have any arrests in America like American mafiosi.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 07:39 PM

Do you have any news about thier activities in america?
Posted By: carmela

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By: botz
Appreciate it. In my opinion I say these guys are the real in America compared to the American mob. These guys are under the radar in America because they don't have any arrests in America like American mafiosi.

And because their names aren't known; essentially they are "nobody's" in this country. wink

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 07:44 PM

And can hide behind their culture such as their dialects of Italian.

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: botz
And can hide behind their culture such as their dialects of Italian.

Me no understand. Speak EEtaly.

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 07:47 PM

Lol TOUCHE
Posted By: dominic_calabrese

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 07:57 PM

It is great that somebody (the FBI?) has made these maps of the various Sicilian, Calabrian and Neapolitan groups in the USA, but what exactly do these groups do?

Other than the recent bust in February of the drug conspiracy involving Raffaele Valente (ndrangheta) and Franco Lupoi (associate of Frank Cali), you never hear about the ndrangheta in the USA (as opposed to Canada), and most Sicilian groups have presumably been absorbed into the American mafia. Or do they operate independently?
Posted By: Strax

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 08:02 PM

Surveillance photos(Palermo-Miami-New York) 2009

Roberto Settineri is person on photos.Settineri admitted to conspiring with others to launder $10 million in funds and concealed assets.

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 08:03 PM

Sicilians act as cliques because they can't be made into one of the five families because they were made in Sicily. You can't be made in two families. They act as associates with the five families.

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 09:13 PM

Isn't Frankie cali made in Sicily and also made in the gambinos?

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Isn't Frankie cali made in Sicily and also made in the gambinos?

No. I see so many people say that and have read it online as well, but it's false.

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 10:05 PM

Thanks carmela, by the way...your my favorite comedian if it means anything to ya

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 10:32 PM

Thanks carmela, by the way...your my favorite comedian if it means anything to ya

It means everything to me. It really does.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 10:48 PM

Good post Strax. The Norcotrafficante Gruppo is the most powerful Italian OC in the bay area but also extremely secretive as well. Bagheria, Palermo, and Vicari also have a few members operating in the bay area, but are small.

Re: Sicilian Factions - 08/31/14 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Good post Strax. The Norcotrafficante Gruppo is the most powerful Italian OC in the bay area but also extremely secretive as well.

So how do people know who they are, and that they are powerful? What do they do?

Re: Sicilian Factions - 09/01/14 12:46 AM

Itallian??? I thought they was from mexico
Posted By: cheech

Re: Sicilian Factions - 09/01/14 09:35 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela

It means everything to me. It really does.

lol
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Sicilian Factions - 09/01/14 02:26 PM

@ dominic calabrese and thebigfellow, I thought they were part of the Sinaloa Cartel, but I was told they have strong connections with that cartel as well as Norte del Valle Cartel, notable with the Los Rastrojos. From my understanding, they are huge in drugs, money laundering, and real estate. I do not know which cosche they belong to, there is only one ndrina that operates in the bay area, so there is no locale in position that I know of.

Re: Sicilian Factions - 09/01/14 10:42 PM

thanks giacomo -- fascinating subject
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET