Home

which mob rats still have relatives

Posted By: mulberry

which mob rats still have relatives - 08/27/14 02:39 PM

Which rats still have close relatives in the life? I'm talking about father-son, brothers etc, not some distant cousins.

Fish Cafaro's son is still with the Genovese. Al D'Arco took his mobster son with him to WPP.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: which mob rats still have relatives - 08/27/14 02:46 PM

There is a few in Philly , Dominic grande and sal Scafidi both have close relatives who ratted , wot relation is illario sessa to carmine ??
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: which mob rats still have relatives - 08/27/14 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Which rats still have close relatives in the life? I'm talking about father-son, brothers etc, not some distant cousins.

Fish Cafaro's son is still with the Genovese. Al D'Arco took his mobster son with him to WPP.

Tommy Cafaro isn't made. But it's true that he's very close to Barney. He's also very close to Andrew Gigante. He was Andrew's best man at his wedding. And that speaks volumes about his character, considering what a piece of shit The Fish was.

But on topic, Joey Giampa's stepson Jerry ratted years ago. It wasn't a high profile case, but he still went into WITSEC for about five minutes. But Jerry's a pazzo. He comes back around all the time lol.

Anyway, Joey has as much juice today as he did back then, if not more. And again, that speaks volumes about Joey Gee's character. They don't make them like him anymore. He's a true gangster and a true gentleman. And you guys know I RARELY say such a thing about these guys smile.

Re: which mob rats still have relatives - 08/27/14 02:55 PM

Nove tocco in Detroit has quite a powerful family

Re: which mob rats still have relatives - 08/27/14 02:56 PM

Nove tocco in Detroit has quite a powerful family
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: which mob rats still have relatives - 08/27/14 03:00 PM

Yogi Merlino uncle to Skiiny Joey
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: which mob rats still have relatives - 08/27/14 03:58 PM

And if Skinny did not do that 14 years and is being watched he would be torturing his cousins.(and there is lots more to it that i will not say)
I have been to parties where the woman of the two families have gotten into cat fights over it.(south philly girls are rough)

The people that are left over have good businesses around here ,and the regular folks have seem to forget.(but not south Philly)
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: which mob rats still have relatives - 08/27/14 06:54 PM

Frank Coppa's son is made and active with the Bonanno's.

Frank Lino also had a kid who has his button I believe.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET