Home

Seeking information to help a good kid I know

Posted By: jonas3333

Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/24/14 05:45 AM

Hi. A young man I know has been approached by someone to join with him because of his skills. Apparently, they've observed him for quite a while already. I hesitate to add particular info as I don't know this site very well and am wary. He's bright and has a some options in his future, but I'm worried that this will have retribution for him whether he chooses to join with them or not. I've given him advice to refuse this "opportunity" but, he might go either way as he sees a way out of poverty. I'm seeking information on what groups/people might be involved here in Southwest Michigan and just how much danger he might be in regardless. I don't know where to look. Thank you.
Posted By: TheAustralian

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/24/14 06:31 AM

Marlo stanfield trying to recruit Michael
Posted By: merlino

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/24/14 09:51 AM

Sounds a little like Marlo but this season of starz "Power" has its main character Ghost getting some newbie into the game as well
Posted By: jonas3333

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/24/14 11:13 PM

Lol. This is a real situation though, as fantastic as it may seem. Do you guys know how to find info about local "chapters"?
Posted By: JimmyIrons

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/26/14 12:59 AM

LOL.. Yes, go down to the local library and they should be able to point you in the direction of the south western chapter of the Michigan Mafia.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/26/14 04:25 AM

*Goes up to librarian*

Excuse me, miss. Would you happen to know a contact number for the boss of the Southwestern chapter of the Michigan Mafia?

Why yes, sir. Mr. Butch "Moose Knuckles" Musso can be contacted at *redacted*

Just leave a message with his receptionist.
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/26/14 06:36 AM

Originally Posted By: jonas3333
Lol. This is a real situation though, as fantastic as it may seem. Do you guys know how to find info about local "chapters"?

"Chapters"? What are we talking about here? Motorcycle Clubs?
Posted By: TheAustralian

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/26/14 06:36 AM

He was pretty vague
Posted By: merlino

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/26/14 07:10 AM

Last time I was thinking of joining up I put an ad on craigslist, but then they told me about the pin prick and burning that card in my hand at it just seemed like to much work, so I joined the local moose lodge instead
Posted By: SC

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/26/14 07:12 AM

Originally Posted By: merlino
so I joined the local moose lodge instead

Give my regards to Bullwinkle.
Posted By: JimmyIrons

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/26/14 11:15 PM

If you have any luck, let me know.. Id be curious to see if the Boise, ID chapter of the Gambino family is selling buttons. I could run their fantasy football rackets.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/26/14 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
*Goes up to librarian*

Excuse me, miss. Would you happen to know a contact number for the boss of the Southwestern chapter of the Michigan Mafia?

Why yes, sir. Mr. Butch "Moose Knuckles" Musso can be contacted at *redacted*

Just leave a message with his receptionist.

Wrong. You need the RESEARCH librarian, not the regular librarian. Just kidding. lol
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/27/14 03:57 AM

You have to provide more info. Are you talking about Benton Harbor? Biker gangs? Latino gangs? What?
Posted By: JR19

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/27/14 02:35 PM

Last time I was thinking of joining up I put an ad on craigslist, but then they told me about the pin prick and burning that card in my hand at it just seemed like to much work, so I joined the local moose lodge instead

guess you got lucky in surviving the great moose-elk war of 2010 lol
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Seeking information to help a good kid I know - 08/28/14 10:38 AM

Originally Posted By: JR19

guess you got lucky in surviving the great moose-elk war of 2010 lol

Can't believe the family is still intact after Joe 'The Moose' Moosino ratted in recent months. Really took down a majority of the heavy weights in the family.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET