Home

Bikers vs Mobsters

Posted By: IcarusTuscany

Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 03:08 PM

Bikers generally are more tougher than the mob. Look up the history of the Hells Angels, Pagans, and other biker gangs, especially in relation to serving as muscle FOR the mob. Gangs like those make their members perform physical feats. You have to be able to lift a certain weight. You have to fight people at the drop of a hat. And not to mention, bikers carry just as many weapons. Bikers will stab somebody right in front of a cop. They don't care.
Mafia guys (for the most part) don't even work out. That's why they use bikers as muscle.

Bikers are like inmates, they do believe in some degree of working out, to whereas most mobsters wouldn't know what a weight was if it hit them in the head.
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 03:16 PM

I think it has more to do with providing a convenient buffer. the guys on the streets are caught way more frequently than the wholesalers.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 05:30 PM

Look up Joe Ligambi, Nicky Scarfo, or John Gotti. Now look up Steve Mondevergine, Andrew Lozano, or some other biker and tell me which group looks like they lift more.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 05:34 PM

Who cares what they can lift? This isn't high school...
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 05:36 PM

Originally Posted By: IcarusTuscany
Look up Joe Ligambi, Nicky Scarfo, or John Gotti. Now look up Steve Mondevergine, Andrew Lozano, or some other biker and tell me which group looks like they lift more.
I looked them up. One group lifts guns and cannoli's and the other group lifts 12 oz bottles and also straws to powder their noses. confused confused
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 05:37 PM

There all punks, the working guy is the tough guy..
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 05:43 PM

While there is no question that outlaw biker gangs are extremely violent and fearless,they are more restrained when working for hire. If they are collecting a gambling debt or carrying out a beating or a killing,they aren't going to draw any attention to themselves,since this could result in putting the Club at risk.

Having said that,if it involves a threat to the Club itself,then yes,they will kill a rival gang member in the middle of a police station,if that is what has to be done.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
There all punks, the working guy is the tough guy..
I thought the working man was a Sucker! lol (JK)
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 05:53 PM

A dear departed friend of mine once got into a fight with four hells angels they fucked him up. I can't imagine why he was not carrying his gun normally he did.

Any way after he got out of the hospital he was looking for revenge. Their club house was near 8 street and ave A in Manhattan some where around there.

He just kept watching their club house an angel left and went to his apartment. He was together with a women he had a few kids with her.

Ralphie knocked on the door when the women answered the door Ralphie killed every one in the house including her kids.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 05:55 PM

Lift what weights? smile
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Lou_Para

Having said that,if it involves a threat to the Club itself,then yes,they will kill a rival gang member in the middle of a police station,if that is what has to be done.

That's why I would fear an outlaw club more than the Mob. I think the mob these days is about earning money, it's a business. They don't kill rats because once they testify the damage is done, no sense interrupting their income to search for some witness in Bumfuck, Idaho or someplace. But I get the impression the outlaw clubs are still brotherhoods, they ride together and drink together. Not having the club brother's back is a huge dishonor in that world. I don't think it's about physical strength.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 06:00 PM

Oh the Santa Rosalia feast the 18 ave feast starts on Aug 21 runs for a 11 days

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 06:03 PM

You know what they say about motor bike gangs colors? Those colors don't run and neither do the guys that wear them.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Oh the Santa Rosalia feast the 18 ave feast starts on Aug 21 runs for a 11 days

Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 06:20 PM

Bikers generally are more tougher than the mob.

You could stop reading right there. rolleyes

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 07:58 PM

@Carmela....That's too funny but True. lol
Posted By: TheAustralian

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 08:50 PM

The OP is obviously a sheltered suburban kid.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 09:30 PM

[quote=carmela [/quote]
lol lol lol lol

You could do the same thing with any of the Bronx feasts that are still around. Just insert a couple of Dominicans where those Asians are.

But to be fair, a lot of the Italians who bolted for the suburbs do come back for the feasts. These are the same people who show up at the Arthur Avenue market on December 23rd to buy eels and squid. Makes them feel Super Italian grin.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 09:50 PM

"more tougher" instead of just tougher. Hmm.

Well, they probably are since they wear those Muslim beards and we all know how tough Muslims are.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 10:27 PM

I know who I'd have my money on.
Posted By: SC

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/15/14 10:50 PM

NOW YOUSE CAN'T LEAVE!

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 12:09 AM

I sent the picture of the Chinese guys Santa Rosalia to a friend of mine in Harlem.

He wrote back

Why not go to the Chinese Italian Feast (where?  in China?) since you missed the Giglio Lift last Sunday.  I was looking for you but I only saw Genie Boy from ahun9, so I only stayed a few hours to have my annual sausage and pepper sandwich and a few zeppoles, and then I left before they stopped lifting.  And since I was full from the sausage and the zeppoles, I didn't even stick around for the Giglio Society banquet in the church basement.

Lou

Man this fucking guy must love me. He leaves because I did not show up for the lift. My grand daughter baptismal party on Saturday. Sunday the daughter the communist and my grandson flew back to Germany. Also Sunday my other grand daughter flew out of the country to see her other Grand Parents so I could not get away to see the lift.

I must be the life of the fucking party smile

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 12:17 AM

Lou and I were kids together in Italian Harlem. This guy Gus would take us and other people in my building to Jones beach in his moving truck.

That guy was something he was with Murder Inc. they would kill someone and he would come in his truck cover the body with his furniture moving pads and remove the body for disposal.

But see he was a nice guy when not doing that stuff. If it was not for him I would never got to see Jones beach as a kid. He was also an actual moving man.

He was a short stucky guy. He would strap a refrigerator on his back and carry it up 5 flights of stairs.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 12:38 AM

Does it matter? The Mafia didn't become powerful by being the toughest criminals. Everyone is strong enough to pull a trigger.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Ted
Does it matter? The Mafia didn't become powerful by being the toughest criminals. Everyone is strong enough to pull a trigger.

This.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 02:17 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
These are the same people who show up at the Arthur Avenue market on December 23rd to buy eels and squid.

As long as they leave the ink out.

Cant reconcile black food.

Nanna made or no....

Somethin wrong there...

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 03:20 AM

Old school mafioso.

These guys would win.

Insult them, whatever, they'd smile, nod and walk away, but they'd make sure you got yours at some stage. Because if they couldnt win right there and then, you'd be bottom-drawed untill they could.

Bikers react emotionally to any given situation and would fight even when they'd know they'd lose.

And a mafioso. Well, there's nothing tougher than two to the back of the head.

At the time, or 6 months later.

I fear a evil smart fucker than a dumb lug.

Ones muscle and brains. The other, just muscle.

I know who I'd fear more.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 03:25 AM

@ Moe Tilden:

Where'd you find the picture of SC?

*Cheesy grin*
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 03:54 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Old school mafioso.

These guys would win.

Insult them, whatever, they'd smile, nod and walk away, but they'd make sure you got yours at some stage. Because if they couldnt win right there and then, you'd be bottom-drawed untill they could.

Bikers react emotionally to any given situation and would fight even when they'd know they'd lose.

I can't speak for any other OMG,but there isn't a Mafiosi on the street,old school or otherwise,that would have the stones to f*ck with the Pag*ns.

In Philly, Scarfo and Merlino both thought they were tough guys until they crossed them. Little Nicky tried to collect his famous "street tax" from the Club. They laughed in the faces of his goons and Nicky kept his mouth shut and took it.

Check out this link for a little background on the Merlinos and the Club.

http://articles.philly.com/1995-10-05/news/25697018_1_pagans-source-joseph-skinny-joey-merlino

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 05:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
but there isn't a Mafiosi on the street,old school or otherwise,that would have the stones to f*ck with the Pag*ns.

Hear what you're saying but to rephrase. You can run from the pagans. The wear their colours on their sleave. Literally.

A mafioso wears a suit *insert filo tracksuit joke here*, so you DONT see the threat coming.

I can run or fight a threat I see. I cant one I dont.

That's the difference.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 08:07 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Old school mafioso.

These guys would win.

I understand what you're saying Sonny. Up to a point, I agree. But if the bikers stab somebody or beat him to death, he's dead the same as if he was shot with some small caliber pistol with a suppressor by a made guy or associate. The mobsters are tough, really tough. Of course they're capable of killing you, if they think it's necessary. But I just think they're more about money and business.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 08:27 AM

Who really cares who's physically stronger? These kind of threads are ridiculous to begin with. They're all career criminals and they all have members more than capable enough to commit brutal acts of violence (including murder).

Adding to that: it all depends on the location. In NYC the bikers are nowhere near the mobsters. In some other place, for instance California or Texas, bikers would run the wiseguys out of town. You often hear these laughable claims from 14 year old kids that go like: "Russians and Albanians so much stronger than Italians blablabla". While the last time I checked in NYC it were the Russians kicking up to the Italians. As for the Albanians like the Rudaj gang (who had as many Italian and Greek members as they had Albanian ones- check the arrests if you don't believe me) who tried to take on the mob...where exactly are they now? That's right, rotting in jail and they don't have any street presence anymore. In other cities throughout the world it may be different. Consensus: these "mob ethnic/cultural group 1 vs. mob ethnic/cultural group 2"-battles are ridiculous.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 09:03 AM

Any thread with the abbreviation vs. in the heading is going to be childish and retarded. This one has been no exception.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 09:19 AM

True that. People come (or should come) to these forums to learn or share new information. These kind of threads add nothing and should be kept for wikia pages such as DeadliestFiction or the likes.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 10:02 AM

Any thread with the abbreviation vs. in the heading is going to be childish and retarded. This one has been no exception.

Whew. I was about to start a thread "Joey Testa Vs. Anthony Senter who is more psycho". Dodged that bullet. whistle
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 11:09 AM

Should I start a thread like "Chicago vs New York: which mob is/was stronger and cooler?". I bet the debates in this thread will be the most educated, polite, and informative for mob experts lol

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 11:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Should I start a thread like "Chicago vs New York: which mob is/was stronger and cooler?". I bet the debates in this thread will be the most educated, polite, and informative for mob experts lol

Yeah, that'd last about an hour before it got locked by the mods lol.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 12:16 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

You could stop reading right there. rolleyes

oh yeah because that can't be possible

i'll take a biker into a fist before i take john gotti (see what happened to him}

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 03:38 PM

Quote:
oh yeah because that can't be possible

i'll take a biker into a fist before i take john gotti (see what happened to him}

Exactly!

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/16/14 03:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRxhCxLCNOo
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/17/14 10:31 AM

Aren't we comparing apples and oranges here fellas?
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/17/14 06:25 PM

Bikers have no choice but to lift weights and look intimidating because outside of prostitution and drug deals they have to extort money to live on, and the tougher looking they are, the easier people will pay up, where as some mob guys actually have brains and can think up good money making scams that the bikers never will...And has anybody ever seen a biker fight one on one with anybody ?? They fight five against one...Sonny Barger even admits that in his book !!
Posted By: oldschool3

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/17/14 07:13 PM

Succinctly, bikers want you to know who they are, mobsters are supposed to be secretive...or at least, once upon a time, they were.
Posted By: BorderProtector

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/18/14 01:00 AM

We'll it really depends on the biker or mobsters but there there gets a point when criminals turn into scum. That's where I draw the line and those who cross it are monsters or cowards. I think bikers overall might go down for a fight but the alchohol and mob mentality helps in getting down with someone. I think street gangs are tougher than both since they live in the hood, where murders take place daily. They kinda become immune to it but I am not sure. Do I see street gangs having more hardcore members than both bikers and monsters. There are some crazy motherfuckers out there. Though prison gangs are the most dangerous in my opinion especially La Eme and AB. They are the elites of the criminal underworld and probably the most hardcore criminals on average around the world.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/18/14 05:11 AM

Originally Posted By: BorderProtector
We'll it really depends on the biker or mobsters but there there gets a point when criminals turn into scum. That's where I draw the line and those who cross it are monsters or cowards. I think bikers overall might go down for a fight but the alchohol and mob mentality helps in getting down with someone. I think street gangs are tougher than both since they live in the hood, where murders take place daily. They kinda become immune to it but I am not sure. Do I see street gangs having more hardcore members than both bikers and monsters. There are some crazy motherfuckers out there. Though prison gangs are the most dangerous in my opinion especially La Eme and AB. They are the elites of the criminal underworld and probably the most hardcore criminals on average around the world.

La Eme are practically gang members. Most La Eme members are high ranking leaders of several Southern California street gang cliques, the vast majority of them from Florencia 13 and 18th Street Gang. Which proves that street gang member can be just as capable of organized crime
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/18/14 08:40 AM

Members of La EME are ex gangbangers. They, in a way, surpassed the entire gangbanging culture and became "sophisticated", as much as drug addict lifers can be. And it's not just F13 and 18ST. As a matter of fact, one of the most connected Sureno gang is Avenues, because of the Aguirre family. Sorry for going off topic, guys!
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/18/14 08:40 PM

Excuse me for getting off topic , but not all gang members live in the hood.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/19/14 01:05 PM

I loved that scene in "Bronx Tale" where the bikers came into Chez Bippy and refused to leave so the mob guys locked the door and said "Now you can't leave" and proceeded to kick ass and bust up motorcycles. Fiction of course, but still entertaining
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/19/14 02:40 PM

If the bikers are more toughest motherfucker then the mobster,explain to me why the Hell's Angels or the Outlaws,that are the most numerous biker clubs haven't declared war against the mob families ?

why Pagans haven't declared war against the Philly mob ?

Are more numerous and stronger than the the mafia (400 vs 40-50). Maybe because you can be a tough son of a bitch when you want, but if your "brothers" begin to die and know to get long prison terms, then you think about it and know that it is better to work with them instead of attacking them.

In addition bikers are recognizable, the mobsters no; You never know who is that can hit you.

If John Gotti wasn't in prison and with cancer, the black that attacked him had already been killed by Gotti himself.

small example and sorry if I go out of the post.

When Cutolo declared war to the old Camorra families had thousands of soldiers for most young men ready to kill anyone and rule in the prisons, the other families had 100 or 200 men, but they were more expert and eventually won them.

This is the difference between the mob and the bikers, quality vs quantity.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/19/14 03:30 PM

@furio

bikers and mobsters operations rarely cross paths, and if they do they work together

john gotti got his ass whooped because jeff fort gave the order

gotti wasn't shit compared to jeff fort in marion, illinois
Posted By: Tyler_Durden

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/19/14 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@furio
john gotti got his ass whooped because jeff fort gave the order

gotti wasn't shit compared to jeff fort in marion, illinois

Not these ducktales again.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/20/14 02:47 AM

^^^^^

the only ducktale is that the aryans were scouring the earth for willie

do u have any clue what would've happened to willie if he attacked gotti WITHOUT PERMISSION?
Posted By: Ted

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/20/14 04:34 AM

Let's avoid that topic and stay on the Bikers vs. Mobsters please. We don't need this heated argument all over again.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/20/14 05:38 AM

what's the difference? They're both fucking criminal elements.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/20/14 06:52 AM

I Agree The Australian, the only difference is that Mobsters wear tailored suits!

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/20/14 12:26 PM

We're with The Vipers.

Posted By: cheech

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/20/14 08:20 PM

But to be fair, a lot of the Italians who bolted for the suburbs do come back for the feasts. These are the same people who show up at the Arthur Avenue market on December 23rd to buy eels and squid. Makes them feel Super Italian grin.

Don't forget the almond paste

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/20/14 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech

Don't forget the almond paste

lol lol

Same principle. And the truth is, the people who come to Arthur Avenue from the suburbs just to shop for dry goods are REALLY retarded. At least with the perishables (especially the bread and pastries), you can justify the trip. But there's no such thing as a dry good that can't be found online today.
Posted By: botz

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/20/14 08:57 PM

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=632330
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/20/14 09:11 PM

lol
Posted By: BorderProtector

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/21/14 01:28 AM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
If the bikers are more toughest motherfucker then the mobster,explain to me why the Hell's Angels or the Outlaws,that are the most numerous biker clubs haven't declared war against the mob families ?

Are more numerous and stronger than the the mafia (400 vs 40-50). Maybe because you can be a tough son of a bitch when you want, but if your "brothers" begin to die and know to get long prison terms, then you think about it and know that it is better to work with them instead of attacking them.

In addition bikers are recognizable, the mobsters no; You never know who is that can hit you.

If John Gotti wasn't in prison and with cancer, the black that attacked him had already been killed by Gotti himself.

small example and sorry if I go out of the post.

When Cutolo declared war to the old Camorra families had thousands of soldiers for most young men ready to kill anyone and rule in the prisons, the other families had 100 or 200 men, but they were more expert and eventually won them.

This is the difference between the mob and the bikers, quality vs quantity.

What's quality in gamgster for you? Being street smart, down to kill anyone
(Even in front of cops), how they conduct their criminal operations or approach rivals. Or just simple criminal experience? Can you narrative how did the war between Cutolo and the Camorra families happened or explain how these "expert" mobsters won. I can show you the contrary between the war between Sinaloa cartel and the Amado Carillo family(Juarez Cartel). Even though Chapo had the army and federal police on his payroll in Valley(Ciudad Juarez city and surrounding areas) and thousands of low quality gang bangers(Mexicles) he lost the war against a shell of a cartel that used be the most powerful in Mexico and Latin America called the Amado Carillo family. Chapo had the political and the Chichuaha state backing him up, from the local politicians to the jail guards. Not to mention 10,000 federal police and soldiers, Juarez city alone had about a combined 5,000 federal police and soldiers many on Chapos payroll. Imagine that. 5,000 soldiers and federal police plus thousands of gang bangers vs 5,000 hard core Barrio Azteca gang members they conduct the local distribution and retail sales for La Limea which itself is kinda of the guys in charge of the Juarez drug corridor for the Amado Carillo family. For every 8 Barrio Azteca members or affiliates, the soldiers and federal police detained one Mexicles(Chapos gangbangers). Chapo originally went for the corridor itself which he kind of won, in the sense he didn't have to pay taxes to the Amado Carillo family but then he went for local distribution and retail sales and that's when he started to get his ass kicked. He did managed to go hold part of the city's local drug sales but Barrio Azteca managed by La Linea ultimately kicked the Mexicles out. Now Chapos guys (Gente Nueva) operate mainly on the outer outskirts of the area let alone Ciudad Juarez itself. Chapo had the political and police/army connections there but he ultimately lost against a well entrenched drug family that has operated since the 90s.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/27/14 07:11 PM

You guys obviously have boners for mobsters and that clouds your judgement or else you wouldn't be asking dumb questions with obvious answers (about physical fitness for example).
Common sense 101: Strength and conditioning plays a factor in a fight. In a fight between two groups who are not trained, the group that works out and generally fights much more often is going to win.
300lb fat fucks like the one in the Bronx tale biker bar scene would get their asses handed to them by a biker or anyone remotely competent. As someone else pointed, that fat guy aint't hurting nobody in a fight. You do know the mob HIRES bikers to do their fighting for them and it ain't because the mobsters just don't feel like it? Your opinion is based on nothing more than a preference. You actually throw all logic out the window for the sake of that preference too.

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/27/14 07:22 PM

Look how tough Casso was in prison when he didn't have knuckle draggers like Chiodo backing him up.

Hits someone over the head with a rolled up newspaper and gets his ass handed to him.

Sums it up.

Are those scars, acne scars or dimples on Casso's face in that 60 Minutes interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLEdTZCyFfE
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/27/14 07:44 PM

lets throw the cartel, IRA and the Sicilian Mafia in the mix and see if we cant make this argument even more childish.........

I was already too late
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/28/14 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Sal_Bronte
lets throw the cartel, IRA and the Sicilian Mafia in the mix and see if we cant make this argument even more childish.........

I was already too late

+1

This thread is beyond stupid.
Posted By: Bad_VLAD

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 08/29/14 01:55 PM

Don't know what to say about this thread other than "lol". It only takes 1 determined man to change history... regardless of who he may be, or his affiliations.
Posted By: Tru_Bizelli

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 07/12/21 04:44 AM

Lozano is an Hispanic name. Not Italian.
Posted By: Raven

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 07/12/21 08:57 AM

Not true. Lozano is of Italian origins. Google it. You can have your own opinions but you can’t have your own facts.
Posted By: SimonChen

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 07/12/21 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Are more numerous and stronger than the the mafia (400 vs 40-50).

Doesn`t the mob have way more associates than the biker clubs? I mean Philly family must had a few hundred associates which would make them a similar-sized organization with the Pagans. Why do people usually only count made members as mob muscle while most violent mobsters are probably the younger associates?

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 07/12/21 11:42 AM

Also it seems a lot of people think American LCN members are not very violent or tough, I wonder what do you guys think of Canadian mobsters or mobsters in Italy? I think those real Italians are very hard-core gangsters.
Posted By: chin_gigante

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 07/12/21 12:04 PM

In Canada they often sub-contract hits to street gangs

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 07/12/21 12:18 PM

yeah but I guess that`s because they don`t want to draw too much attention to themselves?
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Bikers vs Mobsters - 07/12/21 06:26 PM

This was one of the dumbest threads ever posted on any internet forum.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET