Home

Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo)

Posted By: Malandrino

Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/14/14 07:40 PM

I was watching a documentary about the DeMeo crew and I was surprised to find that Montiglio mentions his recurring dream in two different documentaries. Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYeesyuCUPs

To be honest you can't really blame the guy... I know I would shit a brick if I had a dream with Roy in it.
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/19/14 06:50 AM

And he's probably right too - he's going to wind up in the hell with the rest of them but the only difference is he will be wacked over and over day after day for the rest of eternity.
Posted By: mickey2

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/19/14 07:29 AM

i dont believe he ever had that dream. sounds more like a good story for the media to me..
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/19/14 08:17 AM

Originally Posted By: mickey2
i dont believe he ever had that dream. sounds more like a good story for the media to me..

Possibly, we know he embellishes a lot. However he was present during murders and body disposal so its possible hat he had some sort of nightmares
Posted By: pmac

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/19/14 11:48 AM

I never believed how he said roy killed some kid and his girlfriend one Friday night in the 1979tys cops would have been solved that.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/19/14 12:52 PM

I suppose anyone could have nightmares after hanging out with DeMeo for all those years and all those murders but...tough shit - that's what you get trying to skate through life with these guys
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: PetroPirelli
And he's probably right too - he's going to wind up in the hell with the rest of them but the only difference is he will be wacked over and over day after day for the rest of eternity.
You're right...He try's to come off like he's better then they were, but he wasn't, and his dreams prove so !!!

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
I never believed how he said roy killed some kid and his girlfriend one Friday night in the 1979tys cops would have been solved that.
I don't about that one,but i'd bet my life saving he never called Roy Demeo ''rooster'' to his face like he claims in his book...He's the typical street punk liar, and Demeo most likely treated him as such, and Montiglio didn't like it..So this is the only way he can get him back !!
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 05:38 PM

And in that show outlaw empires,he called demeo a punk.yeah right dom.it's easy being that roy's dead for 30 years.Roy Demeo was in the top 5 notorious bad ass gagsters in LCN history,and dom the rat called him a punk..what ever dom

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 05:48 PM

Yeah, i saw that as well Alex...Other made mob guys talked about Demeo highly...Who ever spoke that way of 3 tooth Montiglio ???

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 05:50 PM

Roy never took any drugs and dom was a junky,what can you expect from a drug addict.It's not a bad doc,but that was just over the top
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 06:04 PM

montiglio was nino gaggis nephew. demeo had to be afraid of him, or else his crew would of disposed of him,

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 06:04 PM

Yeah, Montiglio is a good interview i admit..But you're right,that ruined any credibility anybody gave him !!!

He's also given different versions on the Vinny Mook hit...On that one episode in the early 90's he said Demeo saw him on the street and told them he was back in town, on another episode he said something different...He can't get lies straight!!

Also he said he cooperated because he was gonna be whacked,but says his uncle Nino sent a lawyer to his house that he was staying in down south to try and talk him out of cooperating...if Nino wanted him whacked he would have sent one of the demeo crew to go see him instead of the attorney !!
Posted By: mickey2

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
montiglio was nino gaggis nephew. demeo had to be afraid of him, or else his crew would of disposed of him,

bullshit

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 06:29 PM

Blood or no blood, Demeo was worth much more to Gaggi thenthat lowlife Montiglio was...He wasn't about to kill Demeo because Montiglio wanted it !!!

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 06:43 PM

No way,he would never killed demeo without paul's permision.he didn't eve let dom get made,or anyway thats what dom said.thats what junkies do,fuck up..up untill 1981 Roy was the best thing on paul mind right after white crime,cus without roy paul was gone.A beside that paul was making like a million a month with Roy,so that's that

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 07:03 PM

Yeah, Demeo knew what he was worth...He whacked guys without permission...not many guys can get away with that...They're not gonna do away with him just because a bottom feeder like Montiglio doesn't like him !!

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 07:08 PM

You seem to have read the murder machine,tell me DeMeo crew wasn't in to gambling,right?

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 07:19 PM

Yeah i read the MM, sorry I don't recall if they were in to gambling or not....I would think so though

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 07:20 PM

about the murder machine great book. amazing how demeo could get away with what he did. also can anybody tell me why castellano would make a deal with the westies,would Gambino have done that?

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 07:32 PM

Ok i guess they were into gambling to.They say that carlo wouldn't have anything to do with the westies.who knows

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 07:37 PM

yeah, don carlo was a clear thinker that's why he survived so long. but, bringing in the westies, castellano never had the brains Gambino had.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/30/14 09:01 PM

yeah, don carlo was a clear thinker that's why he survived so long. but, bringing in the westies, castellano never had the brains Gambino had.

I don't think it was all that bad thinking. Yes, the Westies were a bunch of (relatively) small-time junkies and drunks, but it was clear that they were crazy enough to take on the gambinos. Why risk a street war with a bunch of unpredicable crazies and would bring a lot of heat from cops when they can be your crazies and people will be afraid that you could unleash the Westies on them.

Why do you think he kept DeMeo around for so long? He made money and everyone (even Costellano) was afraid of him. Costellano wasn't the best boss ever and he certainly was no Don Carlo, but he wasn't a dummy.
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 03:44 AM

Out of all the mob guys on the doc circuit him and Henry hill are the most full of shit. Tommy del and sal polisi come pretty close too. I've never been able to take frank gangi seriously either

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 04:16 AM

For me it's mike franzese.maybe he s not full of shit but i can't stand the guy.i know he made a lot of money but he borres me with how he became a "monk" and what not.that's just me
Posted By: Big_Tuna

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 07:06 AM

I bet that it's a thought that he had and he turned it in to a reoccurring nightmare to embellish his story. I've never believed that its a reoccurring nightmare.
Posted By: oldschool3

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 07:09 AM

As above, these "ex-gangsters" and I use that term loosely, are all liars and manipulators...they maximize their level of importance, and minimize their role in crimes...Henry Hill is the consummate liar, but guys like Polisi and Montiglio are just as bad...at least Tommy Del was the real deal.

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 07:12 AM

Who is tommy del?i don't know that nickname
Posted By: oldschool3

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 07:22 AM

Tommy Delgiorno..Philly captain.

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 07:42 AM

Oh ok,didn't know that..

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 08:38 AM

that one guy from that 10 Commandments Of The Mob doc that said he had visions of his capo dressed as santa trying to kill him was the worst Id ever seen tho............I cant stand Veasey either

and for the law enforcement side Coffey, Walter Mack, the Vegas cop that was chasing The Spilotro crew(cant remember his name) and of course Pistone can get pretty imaginative too........

and then theres devecchio whos in a league of his own

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 08:43 AM

Originally Posted By: alexandarns
For me it's mike franzese.maybe he s not full of shit but i can't stand the guy.i know he made a lot of money but he borres me with how he became a "monk" and what not.that's just me

I feel like a lot of thats bullshit too. it feels like a scam to me for whatever reason............

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 09:13 AM

Exactlly,i watched when micheal preaches his life in front of the live audiance,he tells his life story and then how his wife turn him to god's word and how he prays to god and stuff lik that.It's all fine but i don't see the point of at all.what's his deal now does he want kids of the street or he want's kids to go to church??what?!?And coffey is just disrespectfull,i mean i know you hate the mob and it's your right.But calling guy, that staied on rhe street for 30 years,stupid is not a food idea..if you call a guy like Demeo an idiot,and demeo has never been to prison,your a bigger idiot that he ever was.that's my opinion
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro

I don't think it was all that bad thinking. Yes, the Westies were a bunch of (relatively) small-time junkies and drunks, but it was clear that they were crazy enough to take on the gambinos. Why risk a street war with a bunch of unpredicable crazies and would bring a lot of heat from cops when they can be your crazies and people will be afraid that you could unleash the Westies on them.

Why do you think he kept DeMeo around for so long? He made money and everyone (even Costellano) was afraid of him. Costellano wasn't the best boss ever and he certainly was no Don Carlo, but he wasn't a dummy.

Were they?????!!!

Then what were Senter, Testa, Borelli, De Meo and Montiglio just off the top of my head?

All of them were addicted to various drugs and were borderline alcoholics.

And those are just the young guys aged between 25 and 40.

Even John Gotti was a degenerate gambler.

Most of the power players in the mob are aged between 50 and 70 so of course they aren't going to be doped up on opium.

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 09:24 AM

Yeah the Demeo crew were all junkies,the twins particular..How ever,i don't think Demeo was an addict.He had to keep them in line.And anyway no one from the gambino family went in jail because of rhe westies,so i guess it was not a bad idea recruting them.

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 05:02 PM

just finished sal polisis book the Sinatra club. this guy is really a puss, he said he was close to a guy named foxy.(who tommy desimone killed) he says john gotti came to him and asked him if he wanted to be in on the hit of desimone. polisi said he declined the offer. foxy was his best friend, and he wanted no revenge?
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 05:07 PM

Didn't he claim to have sliced someone testicles while he worked for the mob?

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 05:09 PM

concerning the demeos. reading "murder machine" its amazing how the crew could get away with so much. the author claims 200 murders! demeo killed a kid who he thought was after him.( the kid was selling vacumn cleaners door to door} shot and killed him in broad daylight. had to be the most reckless crew ever in the mob.

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 05:14 PM

bean shooter, yeah polisi claims the order for the castaration came from johnny dio,who polisi met while in prison.polisi says it was a favor he owed dio. true or no? I kinda doubt it.

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 05:21 PM

Me too! it takes a "special Man" to grab another mans, Come ti chiami, Cogliones? and slice them off!

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 05:37 PM

I don't think he grabbed the guys nuts,he just knifed his balls,maybe even the "stick" and went away.that's what i would do grin smile wink

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 05:38 PM

Oh Behave alexandarns! His Stick and berries?

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 05:42 PM

Maybe he just wanted some balls à l'orange?

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 05:46 PM

Or his Bait and tackle ala Austin Powers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgZx8bzN5Sg

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 08/31/14 06:10 PM

Best pick up line in the history "that's nice vanessa,why don't we go in the back and shag",works every time wink yeah right.Lol
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/01/14 07:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Big_Tuna
I bet that it's a thought that he had and he turned it in to a reoccurring nightmare to embellish his story. I've never believed that its a reoccurring nightmare.

You talk as if it's out of the realm of possibility for somebody associated with the DeMeo crew to have nightmares about it.

concerning the demeos. reading "murder machine" its amazing how the crew could get away with so much. the author claims 200 murders! demeo killed a kid who he thought was after him.( the kid was selling vacumn cleaners door to door} shot and killed him in broad daylight. had to be the most reckless crew ever in the mob.

In my opinion Gotti's Bergin crew was probably the most dysfunctional crew.
Posted By: Philly_Broadway

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/01/14 11:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

Yeah supposedly he did it for Johnny Dio. I remember him saying there was a woman in the house and he tied them up and sliced the guys testicles off. supposedly he owed Johnny Dioguardia a favor

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/01/14 11:33 AM

That guy was made or connected im not sure,but he was having an afair with that girl.she was some gangsters wife..I couldn't put 100 dollars on that but i think that's the story. smile

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/01/14 12:35 PM

I didn't think much of the book or him either. he wasn't made. he thought he was a ladies man, and he was deep into drugs. he was nothng but a snitch.

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/01/14 12:37 PM

Dominick also extorted people didn't he? Guy seems affable enough but can't escape the feeling he's making himself out to be better than all these guys he was running with - and he probably wasn't.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/01/14 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro

Were they?????!!!

Then what were Senter, Testa, Borelli, De Meo and Montiglio just off the top of my head?

All of them were addicted to various drugs and were borderline alcoholics.

And those are just the young guys aged between 25 and 40.

Even John Gotti was a degenerate gambler.

Most of the power players in the mob are aged between 50 and 70 so of course they aren't going to be doped up on opium.

You'll find no argument from me on that. But they (the westies) were all junkies/drunks from top on down to the lowest guy. My point is that it did made make them more unpredictable as the poster I was responding was reffering too. The Gambinos could put some brakes on Roy's crew (and they did when they ordered the Chris Rosenburg hit and eventually hit Roy), but with the Westies there were brakes and no lines to cross.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/01/14 08:51 PM

Not sure if senter and testa were junkies; they used coke but i dont think they were deranged addicts.
As for polisi, in another interview he claims he cut the guys scrotum to scare gim, he never castrated the guy. I never did believe that he avtually cut off another guys balls. Only a sick sadistic person could do that. I dont think Polisi fits that profile. I dont even think Demeo would have done that.

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/01/14 09:31 PM

Belmont, some of the demeo crew were heavy into drugs, namely Rosenberg, Borelli, testa, and senter. if you watch the video at demeos bar bq on july 4 1980 you can tell borelli is coked up,its a stunning video.

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/02/14 09:45 AM

Belmont, some of the demeo crew were heavy into drugs, namely Rosenberg, Borelli, testa, and senter. if you watch the video at demeos bar bq on july 4 1980 you can tell borelli is coked up,its a stunning video.

No doubt they all used coke but they did NOT steal to support their coke addiction, they werent addicts, they were users. Big difference.

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/02/14 10:18 AM

They dont look all that cokeed out on that video.what are you talking about?
Posted By: Red_63

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/02/14 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Philly_Broadway
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

Yeah supposedly he did it for Johnny Dio. I remember him saying there was a woman in the house and he tied them up and sliced the guys testicles off. supposedly he owed Johnny Dioguardia a favor

You mean Diorio?

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/02/14 10:51 AM

No no,it was johnny dio.
Posted By: Red_63

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/02/14 10:56 AM

No no,it was johnny dio.

Oh okay there are Dioro's in the Jersey Area that are well connected
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/02/14 12:02 PM

While Polisi exaggerated on things- especially his sexcapades it was a good read. I think most of these mob authors exaggerate on some things.

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/02/14 03:02 PM

They dont look all that cokeed out on that video.what are you talking about?

Yeah, and ????? Of course they looked coked out, they were on coke. That doesnt mean they were addicts.
I saw a guy in a video and he was drunk, is he an alcoholic ? No.
Move on.

Re: Dominick Montiglio's Recurring Dream (Roy DeMeo) - 09/02/14 03:07 PM

What are you talking about?you ever seen a cokehead,ever?what video are you thinking of?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET