Home

South Jersey Gambling Club Bust

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/09/14 10:01 AM

Wonder if they were handing a cash envelope to Staino to operate?

South Jersey Gambling Bust
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/09/14 11:39 AM

Based on what, none of the guys indicted were Italian.

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/09/14 12:01 PM

Its not based on anything, just a question to throw out there if anyone heard anything?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/09/14 12:08 PM

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Its not based on anything, just a question to throw out there if anyone heard anything?

He wasn't being sarcastic, Buddy. Tommy's one of our best posters.

It's just that there are literally hundreds of gypsy bookmakers out there who aren't kicking up shit to anyone, so it's a leap to assume that they're with someone. Especially when you don't see any Italian names in the indictment. It's just too easy to assume that every bookmaker is on record with someone. That's one of the biggest mob myths out there.

And welcome to the board, Dante smile.

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/10/14 09:28 AM

Pizzaboy thank you for the warm welcome and yes I understand exactly 100% what you are saying as I am from Jersey.

I was just simply trying to invoke discussion via posting a gambling bust news article......
Posted By: mldetroit

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/10/14 03:17 PM

In a situation like this, where the article says this gambling club operated for years while hiding behind a legitimate storefront, would the local police have probably been paid off? They claim they were open for 8 years.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/10/14 07:10 PM

I am very familiar with this area and although I haven't played in this game I've played in several close by. I also know a few people who ran games like this. Nothing gets kicked up to anyone and no cops paid. Tons of places like this in south jersey. Normally fly under the radar but after 8 years they might have outworn their welcome. Biggest concern these guys normally have is security. The mob is not getting any piece of this.
Posted By: jmack

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/10/14 08:18 PM

Agreed. I'm familiar with the area too. No way it's a connected game.
Posted By: DaPizzaGuy

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/10/14 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Tommy is one of the best mate smile and welcome to the boards.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/11/14 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
I am very familiar with this area and although I haven't played in this game I've played in several close by. I also know a few people who ran games like this. Nothing gets kicked up to anyone and no cops paid. Tons of places like this in south jersey. Normally fly under the radar but after 8 years they might have outworn their welcome. Biggest concern these guys normally have is security. The mob is not getting any piece of this.

the decalvalcante's can't hold onto north jersey let alone control south jersey

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/11/14 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey

the decalvalcante's can't hold onto north jersey let alone control south jersey

Who said anything about the Decavalcante's? You seem obsessed with them, your a dog who all these guys wouldn't piss on if you were on fire, yet you're a Chicago LCN cheerleader, lol
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/11/14 03:49 PM

I gotta give it up to the "Cookie Monster", he's very persistent here on these boards! clap
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/11/14 07:21 PM

I heard about this, i used to live in Runnemede, a few blocks from where the place was at. The cops around there probably went there and gambled too. Theyre all corrupt in that town. Like ten years ago the chief of police was arrested in a prositution sting.
Posted By: NickyWhip

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/12/14 01:26 PM

Shotsie Sparacio was doing busigness there in 1994. Maybe they kick up to him? Oh wait, that was 20 years ago.

Originally Posted By: jmack
Agreed. I'm familiar with the area too. No way it's a connected game.

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/12/14 02:03 PM

Cook county runnemede is less then.ten miles from Philly lol

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/12/14 03:13 PM

@tommygambino

how dare u call anybody a cheerleader all the way from nottingham palace

@vegasmikey

be that as it may, it's still part of an overall historical pitiful trend

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/12/14 03:13 PM

@tommygambino

@vegasmikey

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/12/14 03:15 PM

I dunno what you mean. Runnemede is Philly territory, allways has been. What are you talking about?

Re: South Jersey Gambling Club Bust - 08/12/14 03:58 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@tommygambino

@vegasmikey

Poor attempt.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET