Home

Made guys that are drug addicts?

Posted By: mldetroit

Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/08/14 04:39 PM

Does anybody know of any made guys that were or are drug addicts? I recall that Lucky Luciano used opium or heroin as a young man. Was Anthony Accetturo a heroin addict?
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/08/14 04:43 PM

Tony roach rampino was a heroin addict , and I bet 80% of the young guys in the mob these days r doing cocaine
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/08/14 05:05 PM

Angelesco from Boston is a heroin addict. Apparently he's a stand up guy but still, amazes me that anyone trusts him.
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/08/14 05:24 PM

Al D'Arco's son I think his name was Joseph he was a heroin addict
John Veasey was also a heroin addict too

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/08/14 07:05 PM

Tony Roach was a scary looking guy.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/08/14 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Tony roach rampino was a heroin addict , and I bet 80% of the young guys in the mob these days r doing cocaine

80% on coke and 40% on crystal meth
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/08/14 08:10 PM

I'm sure a big majority of the younger guys on staten island are all pill junkies, its an epedemic there.. South philly also. But I couldn't tell you 100 percent for sure. Both angelesco and mark rossetti in boston are heroin addicts. And like I said I'm sure lots of young made guys and associates are all strung out on opiates...
Back in the day tg graziano was a notorious coke head. And I'm sure he wasn't the only one. The bathroom/backroom in speros club sounded like they were running a vacuum cleaner there was so many of the blowing coke to their brains.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/08/14 08:31 PM

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
I'm sure a big majority of the younger guys on staten island are all pill junkies, its an epedemic there.. South philly also. But I couldn't tell you 100 percent for sure. Both angelesco and mark rossetti in boston are heroin addicts. And like I said I'm sure lots of young made guys and associates are all strung out on opiates...
Back in the day tg graziano was a notorious coke head. And I'm sure he wasn't the only one. The bathroom/backroom in speros club sounded like they were running a vacuum cleaner there was so many of the blowing coke to their brains.

The big majority? No, maybe wannabees but not the majority of made guys...
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/08/14 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: mldetroit
Tony Roach was a scary looking guy.
Yes, Gotti used Roach to intimidate people. In his younger years he looked even tougher/scarier despite his heroin dependence
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/08/14 09:41 PM

Anyone can get hooked on drugs. Especially if you had easy access.

I did coke for 12 years. I don't any more, but I do miss it.

I don't drink anymore either.

Pills I tried it UP's. Nice high but to get the same high you needed to take more and more. I said fuck this, and stopped taking them.
Posted By: Bugsyvegas1930

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/08/14 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Angelesco from Boston is a heroin addict. Apparently he's a stand up guy but still, amazes me that anyone trusts him.

Billy Angelesco has had a reputation for being stand up, but it's a matter of time before his addiction makes him roll over. And yes, I agree that I can't comprehend how anybody trusts him, but then again, New England isn't growing or replenishing the ranks of all the old farts who are in prison or too old and not intimidating any longer. I see them as the next family who basically are down to remnants and leftovers who will operate independently without a family hierarchy. I don't believe some of the posters on here about Limone running the show. Maybe Cheese whiz will take over when he gets out, but they aren't ever going to be what they once were. If I'm not mistaken, Darin Bufalino was also an addict, he ran with Rossetti and that group of low life's.
Posted By: DoctorTwink

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/09/14 10:34 AM

They pretty much all drank as alcohol is a drug. Some were probably alcoholics. Many have probably used cocaine and other drugs.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/09/14 11:07 AM

Theres a rumour that "Machine Gun" Jack McGurn was a drug addict.Theres a story that after the killing of McGurn,Paul Ricca said something like “High and dry,that’s why we left him…sellin’ junk to the moolies”

Also Kansas City mobster James"Jimmy Needles"LaCapra was a heroin addict.He organized the hit on Johnny Lazia abd after that i think he became an informant.

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/10/14 12:42 AM

Jimmy Needles...that nickname made his situation pretty clear..

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/10/14 12:43 AM

I noticed you mentioned you did coke for 12 years. I have a similar situation. Did you go to the meetings and all that or did you manage to quit drugs on your own?
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/10/14 12:55 AM

What about Carmine Galante? Do you think he got high?
Posted By: JoeP

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/10/14 11:53 AM

Tony roach was never made.
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/10/14 03:27 PM

I heard Anthony 'TG' Graziano was into drugs. Also his daughter his was on drugs too.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/10/14 03:54 PM

Originally Posted By: JoeP
Tony roach was never made.

This guy by the late 1960's was a full blown heroin addict,He also smoked a lot of marijuana and it was public knowledge.
Then in the 70's he was supposedly clean.
Then by mid to late 70's or before, he is with Gotti at some of the highest level meetings there were.

Then in the 80's he is supposedly involved in the planning of one of the biggest hits ever on a LCM boss.

Did he relapse at any point during his time with Gotti ?
And if so, why was he as an associate permitted at such a level of trust and importance ?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/10/14 04:19 PM

That horrible book the Sinatra club talks a lot about roach. He was good with his hands and was a stone killer gotti liked around him. Sammybull said they discussed having roach killed in jail but gotti left it alone. This is after he had willyboy killed must had a soft spot for him. Charles carniglia was a drugy. Sur e will find out a lot about him in the new john alite book by George a. I want seal vitals book already before he gets demeasa
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/10/14 04:23 PM

This is exactly wot I was thinkin , there is no way on earth a non made guy in the 70s and 80s an associate would be privy to such things , fuck me galante wouldn't meet with any lower than captains , and gotti and castellano weilded more power than galante
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Made guys that are drug addicts? - 08/10/14 11:26 PM

Originally Posted By: mldetroit
I noticed you mentioned you did coke for 12 years. I have a similar situation. Did you go to the meetings and all that or did you manage to quit drugs on your own?

I answered your pm just saw it. Detox then stopped hanging around with users and dealers. I felt I thought clearer on it. Made me even more paranoid that I normally was, and I was always paranoid.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET