Home

Mafia Today

Posted By: HenryHauglad

Mafia Today - 08/04/14 10:42 AM

Colombos - What's REALLY their current status? I know they have been purged with war and so on, but do they really only have 50 inducted members? and also, I have been askin plenty times how much (estimated) does the mafia earn?

Five Families Income (estimate) ?
(I know Lucchese makes like 10 bill or more, + Rat boss DeFede said that each soldier earned aprox. 50-60 G's a year ATLEAST)

Chicago, Jersey, Philly and Detroit - what are their income?

And also, how much murders do they participate in? estimate - I know Chicago is infamous for killing off everybody they thought could become a problem..how many murders compared to like 20-40 years ago?
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Mafia Today - 08/04/14 10:51 AM

If these guys can only make 50/60 thousand a year they may as well hold down legal working stiff jobs.

Most of these guys are thieves they steal for a living. If that is all you can make as a thief. Get a real job join a union,you will make more.

Handy men make over 100 thousand as a supplement for their real job.

My handymen make double that.

Become a fucking mail man
Posted By: HenryHauglad

Re: Mafia Today - 08/04/14 11:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
If these guys can only make 50/60 thousand a year they may as well hold down legal working stiff jobs.

Most of these guys are thieves they steal for a living. If that is all you can make as a thief. Get a real job join a union,you will make more.

Handy men make over 100 thousand as a supplement for their real job.

My handymen make double that.

Become a fucking mail man

50-60 g's estimated in DeFede's era (1990's) it actually isn't too bad, and if you really have made it you make more.
Vito Perna makes estimated 1.5 billion dollar a year, he's a captain.
Posted By: Facchia

Re: Mafia Today - 08/04/14 12:11 PM

1.5 billion??? Really???
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Mafia Today - 08/04/14 12:17 PM

US mob...today....billions of dollars?I dont think so

European Italian Mafia...today...billions...yes!
Posted By: Facchia

Re: Mafia Today - 08/04/14 12:22 PM

I agree, the US no, European/IT totally.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Mafia Today - 08/04/14 01:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Facchia
1.5 billion??? Really???
He was talking about Perna's from the Lucchese North Jersey faction with the Operation Heat case. It was said that the whole operation took in 2.2 billion in a 18 month period. That number is not what he took for himself. But he def is a big earner for the crews book.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Mafia Today - 08/04/14 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: HenryHauglad
Colombos - What's REALLY their current status? I know they have been purged with war and so on, but do they really only have 50 inducted members? and also, I have been askin plenty times how much (estimated) does the mafia earn?

Five Families Income (estimate) ?
(I know Lucchese makes like 10 bill or more, + Rat boss DeFede said that each soldier earned aprox. 50-60 G's a year ATLEAST)

Chicago, Jersey, Philly and Detroit - what are their income?

And also, how much murders do they participate in? estimate - I know Chicago is infamous for killing off everybody they thought could become a problem..how many murders compared to like 20-40 years ago?

The most recent official estimates for the Colombo family is approximately 100 total members. They are arguably the weakest of the 5 NY families, and the most geographically confined, but still very much a viable organization.

It's largely impossible to determine how much a crime family takes in. Even the official estimates are all over the place. The mob doesn't make annual financial statements like legit corporations do.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Mafia Today - 08/04/14 02:55 PM

Half of those 100 r persico relatives , more of a blood family than a mob family
Posted By: mickey2

Re: Mafia Today - 08/04/14 02:55 PM

the fact that the colombos still have 100 members after major major rat greg scarpa and a destructive boss persico needs to be respected..
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Mafia Today - 08/04/14 03:04 PM

Don't forget the 3 internal wars aswel
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Mafia Today - 08/04/14 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: mickey2
the fact that the colombos still have 100 members after major major rat greg scarpa and a destructive boss persico needs to be respected..

It's why, despite it's internal chaos, the Colombos will still outlast any family outside New York. They, like the other families, have the necessary recruiting pool to maintain their membership. A family elsewhere can be a very well organized and smooth running organization but that won't save it from attrition.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET