Home

No more Scranton mob?

Posted By: DomColarusso

No more Scranton mob? - 07/21/14 05:16 PM

Seems ripe for the plucking if you ask me. Who wants to start their own crime family with me?
Posted By: azguy

Re: No more Scranton mob? - 07/21/14 05:25 PM

You'll make the perfect boss, I'll stay in the shadows and be the consigliere, maybe out of a strip club, lol....
Posted By: DomColarusso

Re: No more Scranton mob? - 07/21/14 05:57 PM

Booze and free strippers? A little protection racket to start? We'll need to branch out of course...
Posted By: mldetroit

Re: No more Scranton mob? - 07/24/14 02:55 AM

That place is Scranton...we're clams.
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: No more Scranton mob? - 07/24/14 03:30 AM

Originally Posted By: DomColarusso
Booze and free strippers? A little protection racket to start? We'll need to branch out of course...

I heard there's an office supply company you can make inroads into. Ink and toner is always good to move sideways.
Posted By: Marbala

Re: No more Scranton mob? - 07/24/14 04:39 AM

That's my boy Sammy Marusco's territory.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: No more Scranton mob? - 07/25/14 01:37 AM

That mob died with the arrest of William d'ellia and the deaths of ed sciandra and James osticco
Posted By: Scalish

Re: No more Scranton mob? - 07/25/14 06:08 AM

Agreed that family is long gone and has been for sometime, there are maybe 2 or 3 made members there left not much going on.
Posted By: BennyB

Re: No more Scranton mob? - 07/25/14 09:14 AM

Unrelated (sorry)

I'll be there next weekend - anyone know a good restaurant?
Posted By: SonnyF

Re: No more Scranton mob? - 07/25/14 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By: mldetroit
That place is Scranton...we're clams.

He said "That place is Scranton... with clams" and he was talking about Boston.
Posted By: Yankees1951

Re: No more Scranton mob? - 07/25/14 01:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Marbala
That's my boy Sammy Marusco's territory.

Marusco or Marsico?

Re: No more Scranton mob? - 07/25/14 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt
Originally Posted By: DomColarusso

I heard there's an office supply company you can make inroads into. Ink and toner is always good to move sideways.

I think it's common sense look at the price of printers and the price of ink...

Re: No more Scranton mob? - 07/25/14 01:51 PM

The book that came out recently aired a lot of dirty laundry and made it's pretty easy to connect the dots.

I find it funny that Medico Industries still has a contract with the Department of Defense.

That book shows you just how corrupt politics are. The state police got shit on by former fbi agents working for tycoons n other regulatory agencies.
Posted By: pmac

Re: No more Scranton mob? - 07/25/14 01:58 PM

I know Michael scott left town for his new wife but I think there a doc coming out on the fucked up judge sending kids to juvie cause he ownd it that's fucked like a privitly funded jail that the judge gets kickbacks from sending kids there for skipping school think he got 30yrs and that old mob boss snitch on him d'elia or wat his name was also remember gottis family owns real estate out there and some of his crew that old guy ozzie or someshit think he was a shotter on big paul its what 1 hr from nyc so im sure theres a few families around it.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET