Home

new jersey lucchese crew video

Posted By: dsbaloo

new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/19/14 10:41 PM

saw this video and thought it was pretty interesting.. it was when 20 members of the jersey crew went on trial and skated on the charges... you can see tumac, tic, taccetta, joe ricciardi... thought it was interesting....

heres the link to youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1eYgCEErU
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 08:43 AM

Nice one pal!
Posted By: F_white

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 09:38 AM

Good find!
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 12:23 PM

Thanks good find...Joey Riccardi had a better coif then John Gotti! lol
Posted By: Garbageman

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 01:10 PM

Wow! Look at mob lawyer Mike Critchley. "were very happy and very drunk" lmfao!

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 01:10 PM

And Pablo Guzman with the seat at the big table, to boot!

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 01:17 PM

Dsbaloo, that's one rare piece of footage. How the hell did you find this?

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 01:22 PM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sbj1xvk3hMw

Check em out in her only other video she posted from her YouTube account. She and her partner at 2:20 in telling the Newark police don't ticket their cars when they see them pparked on this block lol
Posted By: mickey2

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 03:13 PM

lol, watched just yesterday again 'find me guilty'.. nice one!!
Posted By: Footreads

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 03:34 PM

I am not on Facebook and other stuff like that.

But Pablo Guzman is ask him if he was ever a Vice Roy. Then ask him if he was ever an extra in the movie Marathan Man starring Dustin Hoffman.

If he does not lie he will tell you yes to both questions.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 04:53 PM

James fede and puggy shake hands after puggy exits a van.
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 07:06 PM

I actually got the video off joe ricciardi's facebook page.. I thought it was interesting though since I've never seen it posted anywhere so thought you guys would appreciate it.
I like when tic cataldo talks to to the reporter..
All those defense attorneys probably got paid so much money and were treated like kings by the crew when none of them were charged... Fucking trial almost went on for 2 years.. Could you imagine dealing with that and how much money that must have cost?

I think its crazy they were all found not guilty. Does anyone have more information on the trial?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 08:07 PM

I remember reading somewhere that an informant(might've been either tommy riccardi or Acceturo) told the feds that they got to a juror in this trial and thats the only reason they were able to get off. anybody else remember hearing anything like that?
Posted By: StLguy

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 08:41 PM

I wonder if the Vesuvius in that video inspired the one in the sopranos.
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 08:43 PM

Was thinking the same exact thing. I love how they said justice prevailed, because they ALL were obviously innocent smile
Posted By: Big_Tuna

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/20/14 09:06 PM

great clip, thanks for posting!
Posted By: mulberry

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/21/14 01:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
I remember reading somewhere that an informant(might've been either tommy riccardi or Acceturo) told the feds that they got to a juror in this trial and thats the only reason they were able to get off. anybody else remember hearing anything like that?

Doesn't make sense how one juror could persuade the other 11 to vote not guilty.
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/21/14 02:19 AM

I think if its not a unanimous vote it's a hung jury, all it takes is one to disagree, I THINK.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/21/14 03:50 AM

Originally Posted By: mulberry

Doesn't make sense how one juror could persuade the other 11 to vote not guilty.

There have been movies and tv shows on one juror doing just that same thing.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/21/14 08:38 AM

Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
I think if its not a unanimous vote it's a hung jury, all it takes is one to disagree, I THINK.

Hung Jury and Not Guilty are two different things.

If the jury is hung they can pick a new one and try you again like they did with Ligambi.
Posted By: Yankees1951

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/21/14 10:13 AM

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
I actually got the video off joe ricciardi's facebook page.. I thought it was interesting though since I've never seen it posted anywhere so thought you guys would appreciate it.
I like when tic cataldo talks to to the reporter..
All those defense attorneys probably got paid so much money and were treated like kings by the crew when none of them were charged... Fucking trial almost went on for 2 years.. Could you imagine dealing with that and how much money that must have cost?

I think its crazy they were all found not guilty. Does anyone have more information on the trial?

...Rocco
Posted By: bigboy

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/21/14 01:28 PM

OK- party is over now get your ass back out on the street and move some heroin to some school kids
Posted By: mulberry

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/22/14 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Originally Posted By: mulberry

There have been movies and tv shows on one juror doing just that same thing.

That one juror must be a hell of a salesman to be able to convince all 11 to vote not guilty if there is evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. Most of the time you bribe that one juror to make sure it's at least a hung jury if things go bad.
Posted By: pmac

Re: new jersey lucchese crew video - 07/22/14 01:42 PM

you could see the black guy and girl older to happy for them, fucking Newark the shits cray drive fast threw it. if they got to a juror had to be them. they probably went to the restaurant with them. I read they were all plotting to kill each other but they looked happy after the verdict. that at the time when the Brooklyn guys were gunning for them what a bad decision. gotti or chin were nyc guys but they never tried to take out there nj friends stooped. gotti tried to absolve the decav family into his, is that a word absolve sounds right. aint that what the priest in church do to your sins absolve.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET