Home

Greg Scarpa's Murder Count

Posted By: mickey2

Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/17/14 11:26 AM

wiki talks of "at least 3".. but thats a joke. What do you guess it is more closer to the real number? 20? 30? i have no idea..
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/17/14 12:39 PM

I think I read somewhere where he bragged about 50 or more but I could be thinking about someone else. He was a major hitter for Carmine and we all know he clipped a lot during his reign and that doesn't count who he popped before being Carmine's go to guy.
Posted By: durkadurka

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/17/14 04:09 PM

Oh man Scarpa wasn't anyone to fool around with. You looked the other way if he walked in. I remember in the early 90's when he was beefing with Orena, bodies were being left in the streets everywhere. Guy's a stone cold killer.
Posted By: Iceman999

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/17/14 08:20 PM

Didn't he kill some 14/16 year old girl while the FBI pretended they didn't know he did it?
Posted By: Walkner

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/17/14 11:56 PM

Deal with the devil says he was responsible for around 25 murders (cant remember exact count) from 1983 until 1994 when he passed away. He was a made member in 1950. So I imagine he was probably close to a Demeo count. He bragged that he stopped counting at 50.
Posted By: Marbala

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/22/14 03:27 AM

The guy packed snacks to go out on hits. He didn't have to go he was one of the most powerful feared capos on the street. He took enjoyment out of it. And not only did he enjoy it but he preferred to do the work himself. The guy was a nut case and I know a few teenagers who suffered from the wrath of his murderous ways.
Posted By: Little_Frankie

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/22/14 09:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Marbala
The guy packed snacks to go out on hits. He didn't have to go he was one of the most powerful feared capos on the street. He took enjoyment out of it. And not only did he enjoy it but he preferred to do the work himself. The guy was a nut case and I know a few teenagers who suffered from the wrath of his murderous ways.

I thought I read somewhere that he never made it above soldier.
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/22/14 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie

He was a Capo for Carmine Percisco . His daughter is hot thou .
Posted By: Crash

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/22/14 04:51 PM

Greg was tough but also a very kind man. Did he have to kill? Yes, but he was a nice person.

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/22/14 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie

That was Lin DeVecchio who made that claim. It was a lie, it was covered and thoroughly destroyed in "Deal with the Devil" by Peter Lance. He was a capo dating bad to the 60's.
Posted By: Detroit

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/23/14 12:25 AM

He apparently killed his daughter's limo driver because the driver tried getting it in, forcibly with her. Imagine getting to know his daughter, being unbeknownst to her fathers ways and when you find out you're dating her. You've been entrapped.
Posted By: HandsomeHarry

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/23/14 12:33 AM

Say his name (GS) ten times in the bathroom mirror with the lights off and both your eyes and the door closed...

Wait until you see what happens when you flick that light switch back on...

Do it... I double-dog dare ya... shhh
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/23/14 05:21 AM

Why did he kill teenagers for
Posted By: Slugger

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/23/14 05:42 AM

Have you met any teenagers? tongue

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/23/14 07:40 AM

Originally Posted By: tiger84

Off the top of my head can't remember him murdering teens. He did almost beat to death one, for giving his daughter some of the hippie lettuce.

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/24/14 04:59 AM

Originally Posted By: tiger84

Patrick Porco was killed at Gregs command. In October of 89 there was a argument between the 15th ave kids & the 13th avenue kids. The fight was on Halloween and started over an egg fight. The end result a good kid Dominick Masseria from 15th ave got shotgunned and killed. The murder brought Detectives around and eventually fingers started to point at Joey Scarpa. Greg Got word that pat (Patrick Porco) was gonna flip on Joey and ordered him killed. Pat was killed and dumped on gravesend road in Bklyn. Little Linda is good looking today and was very beautiful growing. Not many guys were knocking at her door though. She eventually started dating Joe rizzutto who's brother Vinny and cousins Ronnie and Russell killed her brother Joey. And Greg's crew had a few more young victims from the 80's during the Staten Island college pot spot days controlled by the wimpy boys.
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/24/14 05:36 AM

Scarpas daughter was not beautiful. She was okay. Cute Italian girl.

What a piece of shit this guy was, through & through. Took lots of pleasure in beating on & maiming children & innocents alike.

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/24/14 05:36 AM

Scarpas daughter was not beautiful. She was okay. Cute Italian girl.

What a piece of shit this guy was, through & through. Took lots of pleasure in beating on & maiming children & innocents alike.

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/24/14 06:19 AM

I'm not talking about little Linda now. I'm going back to the late eighties and early nineties. She was hot I'm not talking about pictures of her I'm saying in person she was hot.
Posted By: Yankees1951

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/24/14 06:32 AM

I'm not talking about little Linda now. I'm going back to the late eighties and early nineties. She was hot I'm not talking about pictures of her I'm saying in person she was hot.

Nice Perky titty's?

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/24/14 07:03 AM

I see. Even from photos I always thought she looked like a cute Italian broad, nothing more.

Nevertheless, she's a wacko as is the whole family. He transformed them all into depraved lunatics.

Scarpa Jr.'s story is somehow nearly equally as bizarre & compelling.

Anyone know anything about the other three children from His first marriage?
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/24/14 07:12 AM

I hear Scarpa's daughter supposedly has teamed up with that Mike Russell Mob cop as a writer in his production company. He supposedly posted it on his facebook page.

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/26/14 07:32 PM

How is Little Linda Scarpa a wacko ? Have you met her ?
Posted By: DB

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/26/14 07:57 PM

Didn't Dellvecio warn Scarpa about Patrick which led to his murder ? Linda I believe told this story and it was the one murder she was consistent on and the one she still is horrified over . Man how does Dellvecio sleep at night , he deserves hell if this story is true .

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/26/14 08:16 PM

Lol ever watch interviews with these people? They loved that guy & come off as borderline-proud of his killings. She is no doubt more sane than her mother, but nevertheless majorly warped.

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/26/14 08:38 PM

Who's Patrick and what does he have to do with Linda ? I talked to her online, and she's nice to me . I wish Jenn Graziano let's her be on Mob Wives, but it's not happing .
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/26/14 08:46 PM

He was talking about Patrick Porco
Posted By: DB

Re: Greg Scarpa's Murder Count - 07/26/14 11:10 PM

I agree , Little Linda isn't a whacko , not sure where that comes from

I would love to know the Scarpa Jr story tho as that 9/11 saga is very very sad if true and really shows you just how F'd up the FBI is as that on incident wasn't that long ago
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET