Home

Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It

Posted By: PaulieSenter

Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 12:14 PM

Hey say what you want about these 2 guys we know all about them and there boss and to what they were charged with but at the end of the day from 1989 to present when they knew they would be going away for life they never ratted out each other or anybody else they never said a word all the guys the were around even after Roy and went with Casso never said a Fucking thing all this time away and not a word.Just a thought for all the community here.They never ratted and there were things they could have said but no never still in prison doing life. Thanks
Posted By: Little_Frankie

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 12:50 PM

I'm glad they didn't rat because if they did, they might be free one day. Instead, they are exactly where they belong. I find nothing honorable about people like them.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 01:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie
I'm glad they didn't rat because if they did, they might be free one day. Instead, they are exactly where they belong. I find nothing honorable about people like them.

Well put. There seems to be a very small group of people on these boards who have a borderline obsession with those two. They almost remind me of these lonely broads who fall in love with serial killers through a pen pal relationship. And make no mistake, they both fit the psychological profile of serial killers. They're exactly where they belong.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie

Well put. There seems to be a very small group of people on these boards who have a borderline obsession with those two. They almost remind me of these lonely broads who fall in love with serial killers through a pen pal relationship. And make no mistake, they both fit the psychological profile of serial killers. They're exactly where they belong.
I was thinking the same thin but couldn't quite put it in words so eloquently wink
Posted By: Rille1996

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 03:03 PM

Do you think either Joey or Anthony have a chance of getting out of prison alive, not in a coffin? I dont know.. Maybe Joey will get out? what do you guys think?

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 03:13 PM

Well, they both have max release dates. But they'll be close to 80 if they survive.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 03:41 PM

Why are so many people on here obsessed with these 2 scumbags?

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Why are so many people on here obsessed with these 2 scumbags?

Out of the mouths of babes grin.

Spot on, son smile.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 03:49 PM

call me obsessed but i personally just think they are interesting.. thats it.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Rille1996
call me obsessed but i personally just think they are interesting.. thats it.

I wasn't even talking about you. But if you think there's any good in them or that they're redeemable in any way, I just happen to think you're crazy. That's all smile.
Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 03:56 PM

Well I do agree with you pizza. If these guys were drowning I would throw them cinder blocks. That being said, if it comes down to who do I dislike more, serial killer sociopaths who don't rat and serial killer sociopaths who sell out everyone and get out of jail for doing so, I gotta go with the latter.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Well I do agree with you pizza. If these guys were drowning I would throw them cinder blocks. That being said, if it comes down to who do I dislike more, serial killer sociopaths who don't rat and serial killer sociopaths who sell out everyone and get out of jail for doing so, I gotta go with the latter.

Well, sure. But those guys crossed the line where street guys are concerned. They obviously got to the point where they killed for sport, or fun, or whatever you want to call it.

I'm glad they were captured and put in a cage the same way I'm happy that Berkowitz was captured and put in a cage. But if I was in a bar with the three of them, I'd obviously have more in common with the "twins."
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 04:08 PM

Those guys were more serial killers, than mobsters.

They just happened to be Italian and associated with OC.
Posted By: baldo

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 04:23 PM

I think I asked this before but what is so interesting about these guys that they keep getting their threads? You'd think they were more important than Luciano!
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 04:23 PM

Well, sure. But those guys crossed the line where street guys are concerned. They obviously got to the point where they killed for sport, or fun, or whatever you want to call it.

I'm glad they were captured and put in a cage the same way I'm happy that Berkowitz was captured and put in a cage. But if I was in a bar with the three of them, I'd obviously have more in common with the "twins."

Berkowitz was Italian too though, wasn't he? His adoptive parents were Jewish, I think.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 04:46 PM

Case in point gravano. Complete psychopath kills 15 people and walks out of prison after doing less then 10. Then what does he do? Shocker, he gets pinched for selling ex. And no matter what his fat pig of a daughter says, he brought his entire family into that operation.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 05:11 PM

I think Karen is pretty attractive. Nothing wrong with a full figured woman who has curves in all the right places.

I agree about Sammy though. Rabid animals can not be rehabilitated.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 05:22 PM

I agree Moe I like a thick girl. But she has passed that line and is full blown fat.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Berkowitz was Italian too though, wasn't he? His adoptive parents were Jewish, I think.

I don't know what Berkowitz's lineage is. And even if he's a Jew by blood, I find the New York Jews and New York Italians to be very similar anyway.

When I said that I probably had more in common with those two maniacs, I just meant that I grew up in a similar neighborhood during roughly the same time frame.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 05:40 PM

The Son of Sam was born Richard David Falco
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 05:42 PM

This is from Wikepedia...."David Berkowitz was born Richard David Falco on June 1, 1953, in Brooklyn, New York.[1] His mother, Betty (Broder), grew up in an impoverished Jewish family and later married Tony Falco, an Italian-American Catholic. The couple ran a fish market together. They separated before his birth: Falco left for another woman, and his mother later had an affair with a married real estate agent, Joseph Kleinman.[2] When she became pregnant, Kleinman threatened to abandon her if she kept the baby, so she put the child up for adoption and listed Falco as the father.[3] Within a few days of his birth, the infant boy was adopted by Pearl and Nathan Berkowitz of the Bronx.[4] The Jewish-American couple were hardware store retailers of modest means, and childless in middle age. They reversed the order of the boy's first and middle names and gave him their own surname, raising young David Richard Berkowitz as their only son."

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 05:42 PM

Where did you grow up Pizzaboy, and when where you born? smile

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 05:47 PM

Where did you grow up Pizzaboy, and when where you born? smile

I grew up in the Belmont section of the Bronx. We still live in the Bronx today, in Throggs Neck. We also live in Delray Beach, Florida part time now. And I'm almost 55.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 05:57 PM

When you grew up did you ever hear something about the twins? i mean did they have a reputation? do you remember any news about them being sentenced? i live in sweden and im the only one here that has ever heard of DeMeo Crew! where there alot of people talking about Demeo and company when Murder Machine was released?
Posted By: crazycrip33766

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 06:15 PM

Those two guys wouldnt make it nowdays in this time at lest not in my hood or in the west coast,i was lock up with joey testa back in late 90s in prison,on robbery charge and he was very quiet guy but than a again when ur the minority in prison thas mostly white and hispanic lock up in Indiana midwset u have no choice and now hes at a satellite camp in Arkansas,thas probalbly cuz hes been susch a good model prisoner jajaja,Maybe Anthony Senter is more wild cuz hes still in the USP afetr all these years

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 06:30 PM

When you grew up did you ever hear something about the twins? i mean did they have a reputation? do you remember any news about them being sentenced? i live in sweden and im the only one here that has ever heard of DeMeo Crew! where there alot of people talking about Demeo and company when Murder Machine was released?

Not really. For those of you outside New York, South Brooklyn is a full forty five minute drive from the East Bronx. And unless you have specific business or family out there, there's very little reason to socialize. And as far as the mob goes, there wasn't much fraternization between the two boroughs, even within the same family.

The Gemini Twins were well known in Brooklyn, and maybe in some mob circles outside of Brooklyn. But the truth is, "Murder Machine" is what made them famous. If not for that book, and later the Internet, they probably would have faded from memory as just a couple of lunatic serial killers.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 06:35 PM

Ok, so many people knew about the twins even before their arrest and the book release of Murder machine? Do you remember Roy DeMeo´s death in the newspaper? smile

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 06:45 PM

Ok, so many people knew about the twins even before their arrest and the book release of Murder machine? Do you remember Roy DeMeo´s death in the newspaper? smile

To be honest, I remember it being in the paper because I remember the black and white photo of him in the trunk. If not for that, I probably would have remembered it as just another Mafia headline. And there were a lot of them back then.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 06:56 PM

was there ever something about the twins in the paper? smile
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 07:22 PM

I was young at the time and wasn't reading the paper aside from catching snoopy comics, but when you're with a crew that killed up to a couple hundred people, I imagine you would at least get a passing mention in the newspaper

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: blacksheep
I was young at the time and wasn't reading the paper aside from catching snoopy comics, but when you're with a crew that killed up to a couple hundred people, I imagine you would at least get a passing mention in the newspaper

That's the thing. So many of the board members grew up in the Internet age, that they just can't conceptualize that not everything was a headline back then. And a lot of these mob slayings were so common that they ended up "blurbs" on page twenty.
Posted By: JimmyIrons

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 07:45 PM

If you post on this site, your a mob fan boy. Everyone here has a favorite mob guy who was likely a scumbag.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 07:56 PM

Jimmy that's not quite true. Some of us have other history that brings us here but not necessarily rooting for a mobster

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 07:58 PM

And PB yeah anyone who reached the age where they could understand a few things around them by the 80s knew that mob killings were a common thing. If a high level guy got clipped then it would be fairly big news. But if they gave a front page story to every dead or incarcerated mobster they wouldn't have room for other stories

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:00 PM

Originally Posted By: JimmyIrons
If you post on this site, your a mob fan boy. Everyone here has a favorite mob guy who was likely a scumbag.

I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if they all died in jail. Well, the murderers, anyway.

Everyone is responsible for his own life.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:03 PM

I don't have a big problem with people who deliver vices, but I just don't like the ones who fuck with ordinary citizens. Me and PB differ a bit on the murderers. I don't like senseless violence, but sometimes people need killin'

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:08 PM

I don't have a big problem with people who deliver vices, but I just don't like the ones who fuck with ordinary citizens. Me and PB differ a bit on the murderers. I don't like senseless violence, but sometimes people need killin'

I'm not talking about if you avenge the rape or murder of someone close to you. Some people just don't deserve to live after an act like that.

I'm in the Bronx for more than fifty years. If you want to see how soft I am, try coming through my window at three in the morning wink .

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:13 PM

Ha I don't wanna put you to the test. But to me when people avenge violent acts it's ok. But the mob got carried away with it and started killing people for insults or not showing up to a meeting or ridiculous shit like that. That's too much. Plus I have a regular civilian friend who lost a property half price under threat of death. I don't have any soft spot for scumbags who do shit like that

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:15 PM

Ha I don't wanna put you to the test. But to me when people avenge violent acts it's ok. But the mob got carried away with it and started killing people for insults or not showing up to a meeting or ridiculous shit like that. That's too much. Plus I have a regular civilian friend who lost a property half price under threat of death. I don't have any soft spot for scumbags who do shit like that

So we're in agreement smile.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:21 PM

I generally hate organized crime and enjoy them ratting on each other and ending up in jail, but I have almost no problem with this guy who had killed the murderer of his 2-year-old son
http://mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Joseph_Gelosi

(Just came to mind since I have recently read some old newspaper articles about the case)

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:24 PM

Well PB where would u stand on the demeo/Rosenberg thing? That type of thing is understandable to me. There was no threat from Chris to roy, but certain shit he did put roy in danger. Those are the gray areas that don't bother me. I just don't like victimizing people.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:26 PM

That's it, Dwalin. There are certainly cases with extenuating circumstances. But when you start killing people because they won't pay tribute (the Barstow and Kubecka murders, for instance), or for no other reason than they spilled a drink on your friend (Bobby Vernace), then don't go looking for any sympathy from decent, open minded people.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:27 PM

Well PB where would u stand on the demeo/Rosenberg thing? That type of thing is understandable to me. There was no threat from Chris to roy, but certain shit he did put roy in danger. Those are the gray areas that don't bother me. I just don't like victimizing people.

Rosenberg was a killer himself. Live by the sword and all that.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:28 PM

Ok then we're on the same page.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:30 PM

Ok then we're on the same page.

Yeah, I already said that smile .

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:35 PM

I agree, PB. Still don't get it why Avellino got only 10 years for that double murder (Kubecka and Barstow). In the USA the mafia has killed less innocents that in Italy, but in this particulas murder there really should have been an exemplary sentence, and the hitmen weren't even prosecuted I think.

By the way, what's the big deal with Senter and Testa never ratting? In my opinion, that doesn't make them better to the slightest degree, it's like with Amuso and Casso: both are basically the same, yet Amuso gets more respect just because he didn't testify. It's as if Casso was a scumbag ONLY because he is a rat, NOT because he is a murderer (I am not referring to you, but there were some people on another blog who reasoned like that).

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
I agree, PB. Still don't get it why Avellino got only 10 years for that double murder (Kubecka and Barstow). In the USA the mafia has killed less innocents that in Italy, but in this particulas murder there really should have been an exemplary sentence, and the hitmen weren't even prosecuted I think.

By the way, what's the big deal with Senter and Testa never ratting? In my opinion, that doesn't make them better to the slightest degree, it's like with Amuso and Casso: both are basically the same, yet Amuso gets more respect just because he didn't testify. It's as if Casso was a scumbag ONLY because he is a rat, NOT because he is a murderer (I am not referring to you, but there were some people on another blog who reasoned like that).

Well u asked PB but I'll butt in with my 2 cents. I have a problem with rats because they're lower than the rest. They're not ratting because they realized that the life they lived was wrong and they want to put the bad guys away. They're ratting cause they got caught and they're weak so they screw their partners and friends.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

All true. And I doubt they were ever offered the opportunity, anyway. DeMeo was already dead at that point, and he was their point man.

There's a misconception that anyone can rat. That's bullshit. If you have nothing to trade up---and even if you do, it better be significant---the Feds aren't interested.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:43 PM

Well u asked PB but I'll butt in with my 2 cents. I have a problem with rats because they're lower than the rest. They're not ratting because they realized that the life they lived was wrong and they want to put the bad guys away. They're ratting cause they got caught and they're weak so they screw their partners and friends.

Of course, where did I contradict any of that? confused

These assholes all get religion after the fact. It's easy to be believe in God when you've already seen Jesus. And in their case, Jesus is just a metaphor for a get-out-of-jail-free card.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:44 PM

I agree that they are morally worthless, but at least rats can be used as tools to bring down the rest of the organizations. I am not saying Testa and Senter should have been released if they had testified, the privileges for informants are monstrous, like Gravano getting 5 years for all the murders or Vincenzo Chiodo in Sicily only 18 years for a murder of a child, of which he had to serve in prison only 4 and a half.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:45 PM

Of course, where did I contradict any of that? confused

These asshole all get religion after the fact. It's easy to be believe in God when you've already seen Jesus. And in their case, Jesus is just a metaphor for a get-out-of-jail-free card.

Didn't say u contradicted it.. I just said I was butting in since it seemed the question was for you. I didn't see any reply by the time I hit submit..

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:46 PM

Gotcha, Black Sheep smile.

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:47 PM

I'm just getting ahead of myself. Bored and refreshing the page while I wait for 30 Rock to come on..

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 07/15/14 08:47 PM

If you have nothing to trade up---and even if you do, it better be significant---the Feds aren't interested.

If it's TOO significant (like a corrupt politician of a national level) or their own corrupt FBI colleagues, they will be even less interested...
Posted By: Testa

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 08/19/15 08:52 PM

i live in sweden and im the only one here that has ever heard of DeMeo Crew!?

Not the only one pal. I've read a lot about the twins and about the Demeo crew but it seems there isn't much left that's new.
Posted By: NE1020

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 08/19/15 10:02 PM

Im reading Murder Machine at the moment, just about halfway done. I disregarded Roy as a decent human being when I read he was dealing kiddy porn, completely fucked up. Hated the Gemini twins after the Cheryl Gordon murder as well.

Out of all the mob books I've read the DeMeo crew is definately the worst bunch of LCN members I have ever read about, the amount of civilians and women they killed is ridiculous. In turn, it also makes me dislike Castellano for letting all of this happen. One of the other posters was corrected in saying these guys were more serial killers than mobsters.
Posted By: Crash

Re: Joey Testa Anthony Senter Think About It - 08/20/15 12:15 AM

Keep in mind senter amd testa were money makers, not just killers. I just think the number of their murders are exaggerated big time.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET