Home

Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr?

Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 06:05 AM

I know that he is handcuffed with Scarfo. Looks like the got arrested together.
If Nicky is 5'5", this guy must be 6'5"

Thanks!

Posted By: Yankees1951

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 07:03 AM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Thanks!

That's Faffy Inanrealla (I didn't spell that right) he gets out in a few years he smacked riccobone's aunt or wive in the face with a shotgun a real class act
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 09:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Yankees1951

Thanks!

That's Faffy Inanrealla (I didn't spell that right) he gets out in a few years he smacked riccobone's aunt or wive in the face with a shotgun a real class act

lol He's a psychopath
Posted By: stevietro

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 09:55 AM

Faffy is a stone gangster, a really treacherous guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets back in the game upon his release.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 09:59 AM

The name's Francis Inanrealla, but everybody calls me Faffy. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 05:17 PM

scarfo got one of the best haircuts ive seen in that pic, makes em look a mean son a b****
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: stevietro
Faffy is a stone gangster, a really treacherous guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets back in the game upon his release.

I don't think he's going to get out. After his Fed time, he got 45 years in 1989, you figure he's going to have to do about 80% of it, so when he gets out hes still has to continue with his previous life sentence that he was serving for killing Frankie D'Alfonso that he has to serve for the STate of pennsylvania.
Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 05:47 PM

The 85% rule didnt exist in 1989. Thats why narducci got 40 and he got out in 25. Faffy will be out in the next few years.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 05:51 PM

Thanks, how about his state time life sentence? Was that ever overturned?
Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 06:07 PM

Not familiar with pennsylvania state laws. Unfortunately only have knowledge of the federal system and new jersey state system. You can knock off 6 months from the 85% fed time because usually people are sent to "residential reentry" facilities (half way houses) for the last six months which allows you to roam freely during the day but subjects you to a curfew.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 06:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Originally Posted By: stevietro

I don't think he's going to get out. After his Fed time, he got 45 years in 1989, you figure he's going to have to do about 80% of it, so when he gets out hes still has to continue with his previous life sentence that he was serving for killing Frankie D'Alfonso that he has to serve for the STate of pennsylvania.

He get's out august 2016
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Yankees1951

Thanks!

No it wasn't a wife or aunt! It was Riccobene's elderly mother. He himself was abit disturbed by by it but told Nicky crow he had no choice since the mother was trying to stop him whacking her son who was attempting to climb a fence

And Nicky crow assured him everyone understood it was just one of those things
Posted By: as1234df

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 06:52 PM

Faffy was a Vietnam vet if I aint mistaken...
Posted By: Garbageman

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 10:57 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
The name's Francis Inanrealla, but everybody calls me Faffy. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Lighten up, Francis
Lmaoooo
Posted By: 22

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/13/14 11:11 PM

Yeah the Riccobene's went down fast.The one that got me was about a week after the Dec.6th 1983 killing of Robert Riccobene the following week on the 14th suppostley Testa,L.Merlino,and Chuckie Merlino tapped on the window at Enrico Riccobene's jewelry store in center city and he was so scared that he went in the back room and committed suicide,shot himself.Testa later said ''were so powerful now we don't even need guns,they kill themselves''.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Can anyone ID this guy with Scarfo Sr? - 07/15/14 05:09 PM

He doesn't Faff about.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET