Home

Stanfa Merlino War

Posted By: gencoliveoil

Stanfa Merlino War - 07/08/14 10:48 PM

Can anyone come up with a list of this mob wars hits and misses and which faction they belonged to.
Posted By: gencoliveoil

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/08/14 10:53 PM

Like Billy Shear, James Pirollo, Gigi Capello,Joseph Pugliese.
Whos side were they on during the war.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/08/14 11:11 PM

Frank Martines

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=785936
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/09/14 09:23 AM

Interesting
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/09/14 10:22 AM

kinda interesting how everybody is on merlino's nuts

he won that war by default because stanfa got locked up
Posted By: gram6814

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/09/14 11:06 AM

Frankie was originally with Harry the Humps crew
Posted By: jipjones

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/09/14 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

Merlino still would of won eventually he had most of the young cats around he almost flat out Killed Stanfa in the expressway shootout that left Stanfa's son a bullet in the cheek! I think Merlino would of won or NY wd of said enough and step in.. Merlino was more of a ballsys dare devil..
Posted By: jipjones

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/09/14 11:40 AM

Its not that everybody is on Joey's Nuts! U kno there so interested in him Young Cocky kid has da Balls to take out Scarfo's Son But acorse JR lives! Has da balls to rip off Scarfo's Street Tax!! Flashy Celbrity Gangster I thinks that's what ppl like about him!! Mayb The Merlino Stanfa War gets avoided if Joey doesn't get locked up wanna say late 89 early 90 on that stealing big bag of Money charge or whatever NY Names Stanfa Boss but Merlino is his Underboss or something I dk!!! Mayb Shit cd of been diff!!! Those young turks wanted some say in da Family after Scarfo went to jail Started shit wit everyone even.. The young Turks today wd not of been happy if Stanfa stayed boss.. So the war wd of went on until someone got killed or someone got locked up!!
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/09/14 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: jipjones
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

Merlino still would of won eventually he had most of the young cats around he almost flat out Killed Stanfa in the expressway shootout that left Stanfa's son a bullet in the cheek! I think Merlino would of won or NY wd of said enough and step in.. Merlino was more of a ballsys dare devil..

Why are you bothering? If Cook County ever had a rational thought it would die of loneliness.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/09/14 12:39 PM

I am not so sure Merlino would have won. Maybe Stanfa wasn't a good boss, but still the fact remains Merlino didn't manage to actually kill even one of Stanfa's men (at least the murders he was charged with weren't related to this specific war, as far as I know). He only tried to, but always failed. Maybe, had the feds given Stanfa more time, he would have been serving an additional (sixth) life sentence for Merlino's murder now.
Posted By: Marbala

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/10/14 12:46 AM

Stanfa should of had Chris Paciello on his side.
Posted By: Yankees1951

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/10/14 12:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Marbala
Stanfa should of had Chris Paciello on his side.

Paciello robbed that truck full of white window bc's and some headie bud lol
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/11/14 08:58 PM

Stanfa's daughter was supposed to be a hot piece of ass back in the day. She may have even been the direct cause of one or two hits because of horny wiseguys acting like baboons.

http://articles.philly.com/1995-10-31/news/25696652_1_mob-boss-john-stanfa-bottled-water
Posted By: Nice_Guy

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/23/14 09:23 PM

http://www.gorillaconvict.com/2011/10/the-sixth-family-by-robert-rosso-2/

Here is a great story on John Stanfa from prison...
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Stanfa Merlino War - 07/24/14 02:25 AM

Yeah I remember that , roserio bellocchi and biagio adornetto were fighting over her . They both ended up ratting , just like everyone in the stanfa crew . Battaglia , colletti , veasey
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET