Home

Can Anyone ADD TO MY SIDES IN STANFA/MERLINO WAR

Posted By: gencoliveoil

Can Anyone ADD TO MY SIDES IN STANFA/MERLINO WAR - 06/23/14 01:51 AM

sTANFA,Martines,Pagano,Piccolla,J.Ciangag;ini,S.Battaglia,B.Adornetto,R.Previte, v.Filippi,J.Veasey,P.Colletti, P. Brunetti, H.Kellar,T.Rebbie, S.Sparacio, J.Sodano,V.Centorino,F.Aldrich

Merlino,M.Ciangaglini,G.Borgesi,M,Angelina,G.Lucibello,G.Scafidi,S.Mazzone,M.Lancelotti,

PLEASE ADD AS MANY AS POSSIBLE
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Can Anyone ADD TO MY SIDES IN STANFA/MERLINO WAR - 06/25/14 05:43 PM

A kid name Tommy Marrone on the Stanfa side, he was close with Shotsie. I think he has passed away. And a little info about Herbert Kellar I heard he is back managing a jewelry store in downtown Philly again.
Posted By: jmack

Re: Can Anyone ADD TO MY SIDES IN STANFA/MERLINO WAR - 06/25/14 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
A kid name Tommy Marrone on the Stanfa side, he was close with Shotsie. I think he has passed away. And a little info about Herbert Kellar I heard he is back managing a jewelry store in downtown Philly again.

Didn't some poster off his rocker try to claim that he was a captain recently? He was the kid who was caught on tape collecting from that college student that kicked off the whole investigation into shotsie and stanfa.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Can Anyone ADD TO MY SIDES IN STANFA/MERLINO WAR - 06/25/14 06:28 PM

Steve Cassasanto- Stanfa
Posted By: Hamilton

Re: Can Anyone ADD TO MY SIDES IN STANFA/MERLINO WAR - 06/25/14 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: jmack
Originally Posted By: flamingokid123

Didn't some poster off his rocker try to claim that he was a captain recently? He was the kid who was caught on tape collecting from that college student that kicked off the whole investigation into shotsie and stanfa.

When Marrone went to Rugtgers he was throwing his peoples names around while running his mouth n his book
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET