Home

Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss

Posted By: domwoods74

Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 02:37 PM

What are people's opinions on this ?? Maybe he is the real power and official boss or maybe his name has been leaked as the boss so the attention is took off the real leaders , it's a pretty fool proof plan saying a guy is the official boss wen he still has 5 years to serve
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 03:02 PM

Mancuso's the boss as much as Jnr Soprano is.

Bronx crew all but gone, no power base, hated by other families, no chance.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Mancuso's the boss as much as Jnr Soprano is.

Bronx crew all but gone, no power base, hated by other families, no chance.

Definitive answer. Close the thread smile.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 03:21 PM

That's wot I suspected , cheers guys . Any idea who the real power is ?? Somebody mentioned the calabrese family , or possibly rabito or badalamenti have stepped up again
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 03:27 PM

Rabito is old and sick, I doubt he's running the family.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 05:05 PM

Presumably DiFiore is the current power, wonder how things will be once Mancuso is released

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 05:09 PM

I'm not sure difiore is that respected either , vinnie asaro was caught on tape bad mouthing difiore aswel
Posted By: cheech

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 05:20 PM

maybe it's graziano hahahahahah what a messed up family. Them and the Colombos have to be the worst I would think. Luchese staying way under the radar. Stevie must be a smart man. Everyone knows he's boss and no indictments.
Posted By: SiciNy

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 05:20 PM

PB, why do they hate the Bronx bonannos? Or is it they just hate Mancuso?

Btw u, skinny n ivy are the only reasons I still check this site. Gamma also but he hasn't posted in a while. Ur one of the most knowledgeable guys I kno about OC, always accurate n spot on with no filler bullshit !

Salud to u guys!
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 05:51 PM

Any idea if this guy's active?

Salvatore "Toto" Catalano?

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: SiciNy
PB, why do they hate the Bronx bonannos? Or is it they just hate Mancuso?

Well, first of all, the Bronx Bonanno crew exists in name only today. The three most active guys in that crew were Patty D, who died in prison a few months ago, Vinny, who's never coming home, and Johnny Joe, who still gas almost seven years to go on his sentence. The remnants of the Bronx crew have been absorbed by Queens and Long Island. And even while they were on the street, the Bonannos in the Bronx were dwarfed by the Westside, the Luccheses and the Gambinos.

As far as being respected and all that, Patty D was a stone gangster. Not everyone liked him, but they all respected him. Vinny, too. But the same can't be said for Mike Mancuso. The Westside and Lucchese guys in the Bronx still resent the fact that he killed his wife and he still somehow ended up with a button. I personally think that if Vinny hadn't gotten life, Mikey would have been shelved by now. Or worse wink.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 06:03 PM

Thanks PB. Yeah killing his wife is crazy especially if ur labeled a monster. I'm shocked he didn't go away for that much less get his button. I figured the family would've viewed that as reckless, too reckless to induct someone like that.

What about Gerry Chilli, he's certainly boss or ruling panel material but I think he's locked up now I'm not sure.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By: SiciNy
What about Gerry Chilli, he's certainly boss or ruling panel material but I think he's locked up now I'm not sure.

Another stone gangster, and VERY well respected. But he can't seem to stay out of prison, and I heard that he was spending a lot of time in Florida before he got violated and sent back last year. It wouldn't surprise me if he headed south for good.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 06:19 PM

So PB is the power base today in Queens/Long Island or Brooklyn?

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

Probably Long Island. Six on one, half-a-dozen on the other.

One thing's for sure: It ain't in the Bronx.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 06:37 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

Probably Long Island. Six on one, half-a-dozen on the other.

One thing's for sure: It ain't in the Bronx.

Little off topic but who's stronghold would u consider Staten Island. I see guys from all families here, either living or hanging out at a local bar/restraunt. Mostly it's bonannos guys I see hanging around....
Posted By: Vknicks

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 06:41 PM

Once again id say pizza boy is pretty much right, I have heard that Mancuso is the boss, but I also dont think it matters, because i cant see him meddling too much out of his Bronx comfort zone. And like pizza boy said there are no more major players left of the Bonnanos in the Bronx, Vinny was respected by all the other families in the Bronx, Johnny Joe is another guy who for the most part was respected in the Bronx, Mancuso on the other hand is hot and cold as far as the other families are conserned some guys from Pehlam bay/Country club like him and some hate him its the life,
Posted By: pmac

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 07:15 PM

1 guy who like him was angelo prisco whose driver was recording him for all of 2004. he was saying mike was a good guy and was gonna help him out with some electrical contract or some shit. think they were splitting parts of that festival. there acouple articles on n.j. com good reading. funny story about steven segal going to some prison in nj to visit prisco for protection.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 07:16 PM

I've heard that about Meldish, and we've discussed it here. But I don't believe it. Not for a minute. The Meldishes hurt so many people in their lives that it could have been anybody. The cops don't care, and that's how we should leave it wink.

Furthermore, the last time they did a hit in this neighborhood (Throggs Neck/Country Club), Vinny ended up getting life. Meldish got popped right around the corner from Vinny's wife's house. It happened only a month or two after three of Vinny's kids were indicted in that high grade pot case. There's NO WAY the Bonannos would sanction a hit in this neighborhood at that time. That's my opinion about it, anyway shhh.

As far as Mikey Mancuso and Pelham Bay, I didn't say that he didn't have ANY friends. But the Westside and Lucchese powers that be barely acknowledge him. Especially the guy over here in Country Club wink.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
1 guy who like him was angelo prisco whose driver was recording him for all of 2004. he was saying mike was a good guy and was gonna help him out with some electrical contract or some shit.

Talk is cheap. He didn't end up lifting a finger to help Angelo.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 07:33 PM

I heard Mancuso also has a nephew, who is a tough guy, not made though who runs around the Bronx, touting how important Michael Mancuso is lol! but the thing with meldish that made it so i wouldn't be surprised if it was Mancusos doing, is idk what happned but those guys were on the defensive looking over their shoulder Meldish was no one to play games with

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Vknicks
but the thing with meldish that made it so i wouldn't be surprised if it was Mancusos doing, is idk what happned but those guys were on the defensive looking over their shoulder Meldish was no one to play games with

If he did it, he did it on the sneak. For the reasons that I stated.

But back on topic. He still has five years to go. Who the fuck even knows what the street will look like in five years? But I'll be SHOCKED if he's in the administration, let alone the boss. But time alone will tell smile.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/17/14 07:44 PM

Pb any idea where Vinny TV and Balsamo fit in with the Bonannos?

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 12:55 AM

Why would basciano involve mancuso in the hit on Ralph pizzolo if he didn't think anything of him ?? There must have been some trust there

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Why would basciano involve mancuso in the hit on Ralph pizzolo if he didn't think anything of him ?? There must have been some trust there

Who said anything about Vinny?

I said the Westside and Lucchese guys have no use for him. As far as Vinny goes, he trusted Dom Cicale on a couple hits, too. And look how well that turned out for him.

And trust me. By the time Vinny went away there was no love lost between him and the other guy.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 01:25 AM

Yeah that's true , I just think there isn't that much quality left within the bonnano ranks , I was reading about the calabrese family supposedly there a family to watch , wot is your take on that pal ??

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 01:34 AM

I was reading about the calabrese family supposedly there a family to watch , wot is your take on that pal ??

You know I never speculate about people I don't know, Dom wink .

They're from Staten Island, though. And I know that one of them is close to Vito. And Vito has some friends and family here in the Bronx.

So Vito is well liked from what I understand. But I don't know much else about him smile .

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 01:42 AM

Thanks pal , 6:40 in the morning here , off to work soon . Have a good night buddy
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 09:42 AM

I'm not sure difiore is that respected either , vinnie asaro was caught on tape bad mouthing difiore aswel

Asaro is a degenerate, an alcaholic who was bitter because he had to hand over a couple grand too DiFiore, bet he's broke. He got demoted and his soon Jerome took over his crew, he HATES Jerome now. Apparently DiFiore made him a captain again and now he hates him lol
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 10:12 AM

I heard he was a drunk and a stupid one at that. Are you saying he stopped to his son Jerome after he got promoted and the reason is because he got promoted if that is the case he is fucked right up.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 10:19 AM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

Asaro is a degenerate, an alcaholic who was bitter because he had to hand over a couple grand too DiFiore, bet he's broke. He got demoted and his soon Jerome took over his crew, he HATES Jerome now. Apparently DiFiore made him a captain again and now he hates him lol

That's all true. But I can't believe that was in the paper eek.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 10:40 AM

That's all true. But I can't believe that was in the paper eek.

New York daily article had quotes of Asaro caught on a wire talking shit about his son.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Scalish
I heard he was a drunk and a stupid one at that. Are you saying he stopped to his son Jerome after he got promoted and the reason is because he got promoted if that is the case he is fucked right up.

Yeah, he couldn't stomach taking orders from him so stopped talking to him. Apparently nobody likes the guy.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:02 AM

It just goes to show that people don't know shit , everyone was touting asaro as a potential boss for years

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:08 AM

It just goes to show that people don't know shit , everyone was touting asaro as a potential boss for years

And what have I been telling you about speculation since the day you signed up here?

Think about it. Exactly WHO has been "touting Asaro as boss," except for a bunch of Internet mob watchers who've never met a wiseguy in their lives? Certainly not the Bonannos whistle.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:10 AM

Couldn't agree more pizzaboy

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:13 AM

Just been over on the real deal forum and a lot of people r saying vinnie jnr basciano has his button ?? Apparently there saying that informants including Dominic cicale have verified this ?? Wots your take on that pizzaboy ?? U were saying that none of basciano's sons didn't have there button and to be honest I would take wot u said as read

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:13 AM

Fuck that if he were to become boss, the Bonanno's would be in worse shape then they already are. I am almost positive I seen an interview with Henry Hill and I know he is an idiot as well but I do remember him mentioning something about Asaro being a bad drunk and one night at the social club he took a baseball ball to some guys head just for taking a bet on the team he did not agree with or something lie that.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:21 AM

Just been over on the real deal forum and a lot of people r saying vinnie jnr basciano has his button ?? Apparently there saying that informants including Dominic cicale have verified this ?? Wots your take on that pizzaboy ?? U were saying that none of basciano's sons didn't have there button and to be honest I would take wot u said as read

I posted what I posted and I stand by it. Those kids grew up with my daughters four houses away from me. They're not made. These assholes on these sites make me laugh. Never met a real wiseguy. Probably never even been to New York. Yet they love to make believe they're "in the know" about things. The Bascianos have been through enough. Why won't these Internet mob geeks give that family a fucking break? rolleyes

Vincent was proposed years back. But it never came to be because his father was indicted before they could straighten him out. If anything good came out of what happened to the father, that's it.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it grin.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:23 AM

I'm gonna go on and tell them they r all fuckin clueless then ha ha

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:26 AM

I'm gonna go on and tell them they r all fuckin clueless then ha ha

No, don't. That will just get them over here with their phony troll accounts again. The mods here have enough to deal with.

Leave it alone for me smile.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:39 AM

Hey, I'm one of those "internet mob geeks"! smile

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:41 AM

Ha ha , I was only jokin . I don't wanna start a war between the two families

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:41 AM

Ha ha so am I snakes

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Snakes

I'm not talking about you guys, Snakes. You know better than that smile lol.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:51 AM

add me to that list as well :lol

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 11:54 AM

add me to that list as well :lol

I'm not talking about you either, Tommy tongue lol.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 12:14 PM

I'm not talking about you guys, Snakes. You know better than that smile lol.

Of course not, although sometimes I feel like one of those desk guys in the military that never sees any action and guys like PB and Skinny are the crusty, hardened vets.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 12:16 PM

Of course not, although sometimes I feel like one of those desk guys in the military that never sees any action and guys like PB and Skinny are the crusty, hardened vets.

The only crusty thing about Skinny is his drawers. It's that Georgia heat.

Love ya, Skin tongue grin.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 12:17 PM

What about Nicky Santora? He's a old guy thats got his button under Carmine Galante.

Is it possible he's running the Bonnannos?

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 12:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Zavattoni
What about Nicky Santora? He's a old guy thats got his button under Carmine Galante.

Is it possible he's running the Bonnannos?

I doubt he wants it. But he's as good a choice as any smile.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 12:21 PM

Lol PB you crusty buddy?

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 12:27 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Santora is the Boss, He has been in the Bonannos for atleast 40 years now. Hes very low-key too and has survived most of his contemporaries, such as Napolitano, Ruggiero, Trinchero, Giaccone, Massino.
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 12:28 PM

The guys name was actually Randy(Randolph) Pizzolo not Ralph.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 12:29 PM

Except it seems he cant stop getting himself indicted.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 12:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Scalish
Lol PB you crusty buddy?

Little bit. It's humid in NYC today grin .

Originally Posted By: Zavattoni
I wouldn't be surprised if Santora is the Boss, He has been in the Bonannos for atleast 40 years now. Hes very low-key too and has survived most of his contemporaries, such as Napolitano, Ruggiero, Trinchero, Giaccone, Massino.

He'd be a good one. But he ain't the boss.

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Except it seems he cant stop getting himself indicted.

And this is why.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 12:52 PM

Who really knows who is boss of the Bonannos? I think that a couple old-timers are running things now and just said that Mancuso is boss so everyone can focus on him being on top while they try to keep the family above water. Then when Mancuso gets out, the heat is still on him (which doesn't matter to most of the family because Mancuso isn't highly respected, as PB said.).

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 12:58 PM

Who really knows who is boss of the Bonannos? I think that a couple old-timers are running things now and just said that Mancuso is boss so everyone can focus on him being on top while they try to keep the family above water. Then when Mancuso gets out, the heat is still on him (which doesn't matter to most of the family because Mancuso isn't highly respected, as PB said.).

I agree with everything here with one caveat: The Feds aren't stupid. They know everything these days (whether they can prove it or not is another story). They have to know that Mancuso is just a lightning rod. And by the time he gets out, the dust will have settled and everyone will know what's what.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 12:58 PM

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they had no one really running the show, the talk on the street from guys close to Mancuso is hes going to run the show, but what does that really mean when hes in prison, i believe down south, and the guys hes supposedly boss of are on the street, like PB said 5 years is a long time no one knows what the streets are going to be like then, but i wouldn't be surprised if they were running things like the Luccheses were when Matyy, and Joey were running the show with help form other Captains.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 01:12 PM

Another thing , wen electing a boss the captsins have to vote a boss in , if it's true what everyone is saying that this guy isn't popular at all he wouldn't have been voted in , in the first place , which defo leads to me to believe he is a lightening rod for someone else . Who is anyone's guess , maybe it's a young up and coming guy like wen they appointed montagna acting boss

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 01:23 PM

i don't know how often the Captains really vote the boss in as in hes just the most powerful and everyone knows hes going to be the boss, like a Stevie Crea with the Lucccheses, i doubt there was an election, everyone knew though that when Stevie was back in the fold he was the boss

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 01:30 PM

Yeah I agree , in some instances that is defo the case , the strongest most powerful guy sticks out but that's the way a boss is supposed to be elected . In the case of the bonnanos I would defo say an election would be required

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 01:42 PM

i don't know how often the Captains really vote the boss in as in hes just the most powerful and everyone knows hes going to be the boss, like a Stevie Crea with the Lucccheses, i doubt there was an election, everyone knew though that when Stevie was back in the fold he was the boss

Yeah, after the mess those assholes out in Brooklyn made of things in the early '90s, there was little doubt that the new boss would come out of the Bronx-Westchester-Harlem wing of the family.

Cream rises. Stevie is intelligent and charismatic. If you knew him when he was in his 30's and 40's, you'd see that he was definitely destined to lead in some capacity (but for all of the talk of his being "white collar," he was no one to be fooled with back then wink ).

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 02:24 PM

Yeah Stevie has had some run, from the late 80s everyone as far as the Bronx-Westchester-Harlem side of the that family everyone knew Stevie was the man, nevermind back then what a massive guy, who is a stone cold gangster, one look at Stevie and you know he is no one to play games with
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 04:46 PM

Another thing , wen electing a boss the captsins have to vote a boss in , if it's true what everyone is saying that this guy isn't popular at all he wouldn't have been voted in , in the first place , which defo leads to me to believe he is a lightening rod for someone else . Who is anyone's guess , maybe it's a young up and coming guy like wen they appointed montagna acting boss

I doubt Montagna was really voted in, i could be wrong but it seems like Vinny appointed him as nothing more then a last ditch effort to keep the power in the bronx.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/18/14 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
I doubt Montagna was really voted in, i could be wrong but it seems like Vinny appointed him as nothing more then a last ditch effort to keep the power in the bronx.

And it worked out well for both of them, didn't it?
Posted By: m2w

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/19/14 11:05 AM

i think the boss of the bonanno's is totò catalano

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/19/14 11:22 AM

Catalano has been keeping a low profile since being released

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/19/14 11:24 AM

He's a foreign national with lifetime parole restrictions. It's easy to keep a low profile when you can barely leave your own home wink.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/19/14 11:29 AM

Exactly hence why he won't be the bonnano boss , the guy has spent half his life in prison , doubt he will wanna jump bak in the game

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/19/14 11:54 AM

Exactly hence why he won't be the bonnano boss , the guy has spent half his life in prison , doubt he will wanna jump bak in the game

I'll bet he's willing, just not able. Like I said, his restrictions are in place until his original sentence maxes out. He did like 25 out of 45 years, which leaves about 20 years of parole, and he's almost 75 years old as it is. That makes it just about impossible for him to take a leadership position.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/19/14 12:16 PM

Mancuso is a dead ringer for my favorite childhood footballer, Christian Vieri, in this picture.

Posted By: NNY78

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/22/14 12:11 PM

Judge refuses to toss Bonanno crime family indictment

Saturday, June 21, 2014

A judge refused Wednesday to toss out the indictments against eight reputed members of the Bonanno crime family.
Nicholas “Nicky Mouth” Santora, the alleged captain of the gang, appeared in Manhattan Supreme Court with seven co-defedants facing charges of extortion, loan-sharking, gambling and drug dealing.

Prosecutors say the case proves that traditional organized crime persists and that the illegal activities have even branched out to include online crimes. For example, the crew operated a Costa Rica-based online gambling operation that took in $7 million in illegal bets over six months, according to prosecutors.

The reputed Bonanno members, who were seen laughing together in court, are also accused of using one their associates, Nicholas Bernhard, a president of a local Teamsters union chapter, to support the crime family’s gambling operations. Union members were allegedly recruited to borrow money from the mob loan sharks and then gamble it away.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/06/18/j...family-members/

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 06/22/14 12:18 PM

What a joke. Local 917 is a toothless tiger.

I know a dozen good men who've lost their pensions over the years for "bringing reproach upon themselves," or whatever those Federal union babysitters call it, and this putz still has his job rolleyes.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/09/15 02:03 PM

Looks like according to Gangland hes got a problem
Posted By: m2w

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/09/15 02:24 PM

He's a foreign national with lifetime parole restrictions. It's easy to keep a low profile when you can barely leave your own home wink.

yes, but it's clear that all the peole involved in the pizza connection who has been released as john gambino are in top position

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 08:13 AM

Feds: We Have New Bonannos, And As Usual, They're at Odds with Each Other

Frank SalernoA potentially bloody dispute over control of the Bonanno crime family is thankfully still in the diplomatic stage, with the family's imprisoned boss using his nephew as a messenger to try to stifle a crew of rebellious Bonanno members, Gang Land has learned.

As Michael (Mikey Nose) Mancuso sits in federal prison serving a 15-year sentence for murder, he has dispatched repeated messages via nephew Frank (Frankie Boy) Salerno, reputedly a newly minted family soldier. The communications have allegedly been routed to "street boss" John Palazzolo who was hand-picked by Mikey Nose to run the crime family in his absence and to help thwart a move by restless members to take control of the family, according to recently filed federal court papers.

Salerno, 41, is identified as a Bonanno crime family soldier by detectives with the NYPD's Organized Crime Investigation Division who tipped off probation officials about the role he was playing between Mancuso and Palazzolo, a veteran 77-year-old capo.

Michael MancusoWithin hours of leaving the Danbury federal prison where Mancuso is slated to remain until 2019, Salerno hooked up with Palazzolo and a crew of wiseguys at the Trattoria Thirty Five, a Bayside Queens eatery that the new "street boss" frequents, according to assistant U.S. attorneys Nicole Argentieri and Alicyn Cooley.

In their court papers, the prosecutors asked Brooklyn Federal Judge Nicholas Garaufis to detain Palazzolo as a danger to the community for violating his post prison restrictions against meeting with mobsters. Prosecutors also cited the aging mobster for "agreeing to assume a leadership position in a violent criminal enterprise."

Also attending the restaurant session, prosecutors wrote, were John (Johnny Mulberry) Sciremammano, 68; Pasquale (Patty Boy) Maiorino, 65; Enzo (The Baker) Stagno, 41; and Vincent Caroleo, 71. Except for Caroleo, all have criminal records. But only two attendees, Sciremammano and Maiorino, were on the long list of organized crime figures that the Probation Department, which gets its info from the FBI, ordered Palazzolo to avoid.

John SciremammanoOCID, the FBI, and the U.S. Attorney's office declined to discuss the apparent discrepancy between the respective mob rosters of "made men" cited by OCID and the FBI. Traditionally, the FBI has had more stringent rules about identifying a known associate as a member of an organized crime family.

Gang Land, which has its own high standards on the touchy subject of mob membership, hears from various sources that the Bonannos have made many new members in recent months. Allegedly, as many as 12 new members have been inducted. Sources say Frankie Boy Salerno may be one of them, if only to legitimize Mancuso's use of his nephew as a go-between with other members of the crime family.

In addition to meeting the two mobsters on the "do not associate with" list, on March 23, prosecutors wrote that Palazzolo should be detained for having conducted a lengthy meeting the day before with onetime family consigliere Anthony (Fat Anthony) Rabito in the parking lot of the Nevada Diner in Elmhurst.

John PalazzoloIn recent court sessions Palazzolo attorney Flora Edwards argued that her client "was about two and a half weeks out of surgery." Citing his poor health, the lawyer argued for home confinement rather than detention in the Metropolitan Detention Center. In a court hearing this week, Garaufis declined to remand Palazzolo, but agreed to revisit the issue later this month after Edwards submits evidence that detention at the MDC would be dangerous to her client's health.

But Garaufis has indicated that might be a hard argument to for her to win.

"I am sympathetic, but the fact of the matter is we wouldn't be here except for his alleged conduct," the judge said at a hearing last month. "He goes to lunch for hours on end and meets these people in diner parking lots. So, you can argue that he's sick, but you can also argue that, notwithstanding his medical problems, he's fit enough to engage in social contacts or other contacts with those with whom he has a relationship."
Posted By: Flushing

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 09:30 AM

Frank SalernoA potentially bloody dispute over control of the Bonanno crime family is thankfully still in the diplomatic stage, with the family's imprisoned boss using his nephew as a messenger to try to stifle a crew of rebellious Bonanno members, Gang Land has learned.

As Michael (Mikey Nose) Mancuso sits in federal prison serving a 15-year sentence for murder, he has dispatched repeated messages via nephew Frank (Frankie Boy) Salerno, reputedly a newly minted family soldier. The communications have allegedly been routed to "street boss" John Palazzolo who was hand-picked by Mikey Nose to run the crime family in his absence and to help thwart a move by restless members to take control of the family, according to recently filed federal court papers.

Salerno, 41, is identified as a Bonanno crime family soldier by detectives with the NYPD's Organized Crime Investigation Division who tipped off probation officials about the role he was playing between Mancuso and Palazzolo, a veteran 77-year-old capo.

Michael MancusoWithin hours of leaving the Danbury federal prison where Mancuso is slated to remain until 2019, Salerno hooked up with Palazzolo and a crew of wiseguys at the Trattoria Thirty Five, a Bayside Queens eatery that the new "street boss" frequents, according to assistant U.S. attorneys Nicole Argentieri and Alicyn Cooley.

In their court papers, the prosecutors asked Brooklyn Federal Judge Nicholas Garaufis to detain Palazzolo as a danger to the community for violating his post prison restrictions against meeting with mobsters. Prosecutors also cited the aging mobster for "agreeing to assume a leadership position in a violent criminal enterprise."

Also attending the restaurant session, prosecutors wrote, were John (Johnny Mulberry) Sciremammano, 68; Pasquale (Patty Boy) Maiorino, 65; Enzo (The Baker) Stagno, 41; and Vincent Caroleo, 71. Except for Caroleo, all have criminal records. But only two attendees, Sciremammano and Maiorino, were on the long list of organized crime figures that the Probation Department, which gets its info from the FBI, ordered Palazzolo to avoid.

John SciremammanoOCID, the FBI, and the U.S. Attorney's office declined to discuss the apparent discrepancy between the respective mob rosters of "made men" cited by OCID and the FBI. Traditionally, the FBI has had more stringent rules about identifying a known associate as a member of an organized crime family.

Gang Land, which has its own high standards on the touchy subject of mob membership, hears from various sources that the Bonannos have made many new members in recent months. Allegedly, as many as 12 new members have been inducted. Sources say Frankie Boy Salerno may be one of them, if only to legitimize Mancuso's use of his nephew as a go-between with other members of the crime family.

In addition to meeting the two mobsters on the "do not associate with" list, on March 23, prosecutors wrote that Palazzolo should be detained for having conducted a lengthy meeting the day before with onetime family consigliere Anthony (Fat Anthony) Rabito in the parking lot of the Nevada Diner in Elmhurst.

John PalazzoloIn recent court sessions Palazzolo attorney Flora Edwards argued that her client "was about two and a half weeks out of surgery." Citing his poor health, the lawyer argued for home confinement rather than detention in the Metropolitan Detention Center. In a court hearing this week, Garaufis declined to remand Palazzolo, but agreed to revisit the issue later this month after Edwards submits evidence that detention at the MDC would be dangerous to her client's health.

"I am sympathetic, but the fact of the matter is we wouldn't be here except for his alleged conduct," the judge said at a hearing last month. "He goes to lunch for hours on end and meets these people in diner parking lots. So, you can argue that he's sick, but you can also argue that, notwithstanding his medical problems, he's fit enough to engage in social contacts or other contacts with those with whom he has a relationship."

The Nevada diner is (was) a stones throw from the old "McDowell's" restaurant from the movie Coming to America. Both will be luxury condos soon.

It's interesting that these guys still meet all over Queens. Nicky Santoro recently met with Anthony Romanello in Corona, as was discussed here.

So who is this crew of rebellious Bonanno's? Is it the Howard Beach home invasion crew?

Posted By: Shamm11375

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 09:47 AM

Trattoria 35 on Bell Blvd has good food... go there a lot. Ha
Posted By: Flushing

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 09:59 AM

Enzo "The Baker" Stagno was shot in East Harlem last year.
http://nypost.com/2013/06/01/admitted-mafia-member-survives-attempted-mob-hit-in-east-harlem/

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 11:43 AM

Its funny they had those issues last year about making to many and now there saying they just made a bunch more, I guess hes trying to rebuild a Bronx crew

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 11:52 AM

I guess hes trying to rebuild a Bronx crew

But it's not a homegrown crew. The power there has clearly shifted out east. You can't just show up with a bunch of newly made guys from Queens and Nassau and say, Look, all the Bronx guys are in jail for the long haul, so we're here and we ain't going anywhere. The Westside and the Luccheses (who fucking loathe Mancuso to begin with) will not stand for it.

Re that article about the geriatric "rebuilding the Bronx crew and willing to start a war to do it." Typical nonsense from a second rate journalist. The only "war" going on in the East Bronx today is who's gonna get the concessions at the new golf course. And it's hardly a war. Because being that Trump owns it, he'll have the Feds regulating the bids.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 11:55 AM

His nephew is hoemgrown from the Bronx and has pretty deep ties, not that i think hes going to be able to contend with any of tthe Lucchese or westsides or even have much respect from many but hes been around the bronx a long time

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 12:01 PM

His nephew is hoemgrown from the Bronx and has pretty deep ties, not that i think hes going to be able to contend with any of tthe Lucchese or westsides or even have much respect from many but hes been around the bronx a long time

I'm aware of that. But he's one guy, the guy running things for QD (out of the restaurant by the Pelham Bay Station) can't stand him, and it won't work.

And it's good to see you posting again, Vknicks. It's been awhile smile.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 12:06 PM

well i can see why people cant stand him but the only thing in his and his uncles favors is maybe the family tie he has with the lucchese his cousin which i know you must know who i'm talking about, however its not a good sign when within days of you getting made your reported on lol

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 12:07 PM

and i figured id post a little bit on this bc if you read the first page of the post i wrote about his nephew before as you put it the 3rd rate journalist knew who he was

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 12:14 PM

and i figured id post a little bit on this bc if you read the first page of the post i wrote about his nephew before as you put it the 3rd rate journalist knew who he was

Exactly. You think these hack mob writers don't troll these sites for intel?

And speaking of Ed Lieber.... lol.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 12:38 PM

well in their defense they are writing about something tehy have no no idea about and probably never met one of these guys in their lives lol but in all seriousness i almost spit out my coffee when i read they thought there could be a war , who lead my a guy whos been made for a week and hes a tough guy but come on.. also it should say something about his nephew the group he ended up with despite all his relatives and east harlem roots

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 12:41 PM

but i guess nothing draws headlines like a mob war

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 12:50 PM

well in their defense they are writing about something tehy have no no idea about and probably never met one of these guys in their lives lol

They can't use that excuse. Not when guys like Jimmy Breslin, Pete Hamill and Jerry Capeci set the standard for them. Journalism is dead.

but in all seriousness i almost spit out my coffee

I hope you didn't ruin your keyboard. I've ruined at least three like that lol.

also it should say something about his nephew the group he ended up with despite all his relatives and east harlem roots

You're taking me wrong, buddy. I am NOT trying to discredit the kid. I've known him since he was working at George's jewelry store on Tremont (how's that? wink ).

I'm just saying that it's not gonna work. The Bonannos were always a distant fourth in the Bronx to begin with. If it wasn't for that five year run where George got popped, to Vinny being overexposed, to Cicale and half a dozen other guys ratting, the Bronx Bonannos would still consist of Fat Patty and his numbers stores (well, Patty's dead, so maybe that's a bad example lol).

Massino finally beefed up the Bronx faction when he came out of jail as a favor to George and Fat Patty, and it turned out to be a very big mistake. Even if this stuff turns out to be true, it will end in disaster. Those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 12:54 PM

he is stand up and as tough as they come, and like i said early it says something for the whole group that everything they do gets written about almost instantly where as whens the last time a lucchese or genovese was made and you read about it a day or so later
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 12:58 PM

Sorry if I disturb the discussion, but since the thread is about Mancuso, a question: why do you think they have been so lenient with him when he got convicted for the Pinzolo hit? After that horrible murder of his wife for futile reasons (for which he unexplainably did only 10 years), how could he avoid a life sentence without turning informant, considering he was a second offender with a murder charge?

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 01:02 PM

whens the last time a lucchese or genovese was made and you read about it a day or so later

Never. The names eventually end up on "member lists," but that's years later. And half the time the Feds get the "making" dates wrong anyway.

For example, there are some stalwarts who actually believe that only a handful of guys were made while the books were closed (1957-1977??). And that's bullshit. The Feds have "made in 1977" next to guys who I know for a fact were made much earlier.

But I just want to add that some very serious and intelligent researchers also believe this (that almost no one was made for twenty years), and I'm in no way trying to insult any of them. A lot of them, like Hairy Knuckles, are close friends of mine.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Sorry if I disturb the discussion, but since the thread is about Mancuso, a question: why do you think they have been so lenient with him when he got convicted for the Pinzolo hit? After that horrible murder of his wife for futile reasons (for which he unexplainably did only 10 years), how could he avoid a life sentence without turning informant, considering he was a second offender with a murder charge?

New York State Court. Back then you could get forty years for moving small weight (the Rockefeller laws), and be out in ten for killing someone.

That's why people have to understand that there's a difference between law and morality. And it's misunderstood on BOTH sides of the law.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 01:08 PM

yeah but again they only know what they can read in these books , which granted i read too but i know to take them with a serious grain of salt, if you read Joe Bonnanos book you would think he was a boy scout leader, and from my understanding they were able to make giys to replace people just not expand becuase again I know guys who were made before 77 but it def wasnt when they were kids in the 50s lol
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 01:10 PM

yeah but again they only know what they can read in these books , which granted i read too but i know to take them with a serious grain of salt, if you read Joe Bonnanos book you would think he was a boy scout leader, and from my understanding they were able to make giys to replace people just not expand becuase again I know guys who were made before 77 but it def wasnt when they were kids in the 50s lol

Lol! Right, like he never made an illegitimate dollar in his life.

Fuck this Mancuso guy. What a scumbag, shooting your wife.

It's not the first time it's happened in mob circles but its still terrible. Poor girl.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: BarrettM
if you read Joe Bonnanos book you would think he was a boy scout leader

Lol! Right, like he never made an illegitimate dollar in his life.

Very true. In his interview he says the same (I'm a good guy, never committed a crime), then contradicts himself: when asked what's the punishment for having an affair with a family member's wife or daughter, he says:
DEATH!!!
When asked, who has to do it, he says: family members. The journalist asks him: can the betrayed husband participate too? Bonanno says: yeah, if he wants to.
Posted By: Yonkers

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 07:10 PM

Frank is a made guy? Didn't think he would be a bananno..

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 07:14 PM

Sox Yankees miley cirus pitching

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Yonkers
Frank is a made guy? Didn't think he would be a bananno..

His cousin tried to get him straightened out across the street, but the guy in Tuckahoe knocked it down.
Posted By: Yonkers

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 07:36 PM

No kidding?. Yeah he told me about his cousin.

Hope he doesn't look on here. Lol

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 07:43 PM

Yeah he told me about his cousin.

Serious guy. But the guy in Tuckahoe is the Supreme Court in that organization.

Hope he doesn't look on here. Lol

There are rats walking the streets today and not getting hit. I wouldn't worry about what's written about on an obscure message board lol.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 08:37 PM

Yeah his cousin does pull serious wait always around the top guy,
usually i can keep up with youPizza but you finally lost me with the guy in Tuckahoe i mean i have a few guesses but not sure lol

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 08:44 PM

Yeah his cousin does pull serious wait always around the top guy,
usually i can keep up with youPizza but you finally lost me with the guy in Tuckahoe i mean i have a few guesses but not sure lol

And where does the top guy live today?

Hint: It's not in Pelham Manor anymore.

Same guy.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 08:48 PM

ok thats what i figured but thats surprising because of how close his cousin is with the top guy

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 08:59 PM

ok thats what i figured but thats surprising because of how close his cousin is with the top guy

There was probably a consensus. There's a boss there. But they work as a panel on important decisions like that. And those decisions usually have to be unanimous.

All it takes is one guy who has the boss's ear to say I don't like the kid. There's more jealousy in that life than in any Fortune 500 Company.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/10/15 09:01 PM

ok well i figured that as long as were talking about the same cousin lol
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/11/15 02:36 AM

There are rats walking the streets today and not getting hit. I wouldn't worry about what's written about on an obscure message board lol.

Heck, PB, that's the very argument I've long used for why the local neighborhood guys who happen to have heard something have absolutely no reason to hint or say they know something but not expand any further. shhh wink

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/11/15 02:54 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Heck, PB, that's the very argument I've long used for why the local neighborhood guys who happen to have heard something have absolutely no reason to hint or say they know something but not expand any further. shhh wink

I know what you mean, Ivy. And not to pat myself on the back, but I've defended you as a researcher and historian ad nauseam over the years. And I've also stated that most of the barroom gossip posted by SOME locals is just that: gossip.

But if you're referring to me, the only way I can explain it is that there's a line that I just won't cross. It's as simple as that. It has nothing to do with fear of reprisal. Some people here know me personally, and for whoever may be reading anonymously, it's honestly not too hard to figure out who I am. I've been more than honest about my 25 years with Local 813, and a bunch of other stuff.

I've been called everything from a dry snitch to a bullshit artist over the years by my critics. When they finally gave up on discrediting my information, they decided to brand me a rat instead. Most recently by this Scarpo fraud who has gotten very chummy with our old pal Cornuto/Mexican Heritage lately. They're men without a country who found each other. And I've forgotten more about that life than either of them will ever know.

I'm no rat. But if I post some innocuous stuff here, most of it's ancient history. And the bottom line is, I never got my finger pricked or took any oath, either. I don't pretend to be anything I'm not. And that's that.
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/11/15 04:42 AM

"Fuck 'em, Pizzaboy! Fuck all a them!"
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/11/15 03:20 PM

I know what you mean, Ivy. And not to pat myself on the back, but I've defended you as a researcher and historian ad nauseam over the years. And I've also stated that most of the barroom gossip posted by SOME locals is just that: gossip.

But if you're referring to me, the only way I can explain it is that there's a line that I just won't cross. It's as simple as that. It has nothing to do with fear of reprisal. Some people here know me personally, and for whoever may be reading anonymously, it's honestly not too hard to figure out who I am. I've been more than honest about my 25 years with Local 813, and a bunch of other stuff.

I've been called everything from a dry snitch to a bullshit artist over the years by my critics. When they finally gave up on discrediting my information, they decided to brand me a rat instead. Most recently by this Scarpo fraud who has gotten very chummy with our old pal Cornuto/Mexican Heritage lately. They're men without a country who found each other. And I've forgotten more about that life than either of them will ever know.

I'm no rat. But if I post some innocuous stuff here, most of it's ancient history. And the bottom line is, I never got my finger pricked or took any oath, either. I don't pretend to be anything I'm not. And that's that.

I don't think you fear reprisal. Like you said, we're just posting on an obscure message board. And the fact that I do consider you credible is why I wish you would expound further. Why have "a line" at all? Like you said, you never took an oath and, as far as I know, there's no such thing as internet Omerta. In my opinion, there's nothing any of us can post here that will have any real impact on the actual world or those we talk about. So the more info the merrier, I say. But to each his own I guess.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/11/15 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I don't think you fear reprisal. Like you said, we're just posting on an obscure message board. And the fact that I do consider you credible is why I wish you would expound further. Why have "a line" at all? Like you said, you never took an oath and, as far as I know, there's no such thing as internet Omerta. In my opinion, there's nothing any of us can post here that will have any real impact on the actual world or those we talk about. So the more info the merrier, I say. But to each his own I guess.

Easier for you to say, than someone in his position.

Besides...If he decides to have a line he doesn't want to cross...who are you to tell him not to have that?

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/11/15 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Besides...If he decides to have a line he doesn't want to cross...who are you to tell him not to have that?

He is somebody who only makes a friendly suggestion. What kind of position is this: "who do you think you are?" etc

I too would like to know more information, but nobody forces Pizzaboy to tell what he doesn't want to tell, but we have the right to be curious.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/11/15 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

He is somebody who only makes a friendly suggestion. What kind of position is this: "who do you think you are?" etc

I too would like to know more information, but nobody forces Pizzaboy to tell what he doesn't want to tell, but we have the right to be curious.

Someone shouldnt tell someone else which lines they should cross, imo
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/12/15 12:42 PM

Being curious about a who a person is is one thing. However when that individual says "I'm not too fond of giving this persons name", that doesn't make it excusable to call the person a fake, a phony, etc etc. Simply for deciding to not share a piece of information with you.

Clearly that isn't the case in this thread, but it's quite obvious what I'm referring to.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/12/15 02:01 PM

Bonannos have been one of the most interesting families to discuss recently

I wonder if they will continue these waves of makings and how many guys they have now?

Since the commission probably no longer has those types of meetings, i wonder if anyone is keeping an eye on the number of members...supposedly before...someone had to die before a new member could be induted

Though, i'm sure people lied and had ways around that anyway

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/12/15 06:56 PM

Was mike nose part of the purple gang? He's from eharlem friendly with prisco. I was board did some Google shit on the purple gang came up some old time article guess it was 30 members Leo prisco and that hitmans brother meldish who got hit last year. Said the luchese westside and bonannos took them. Just wondering if nose was there. And I'm gonna go out on a limb that meldish hit was sancsiond by a boss in whatever family he was with. His kid came to the car that's fucked. That guy Arnold was part of the gang to he was a gambino big. Then I came across Ernie boy article he got caught read handed with 17 kilos of dope 80percent raw at 175k a piece to day I'm guessing it about 60 to 100 for a kilo of dope of the Dominicans. I don't know if it's as good as the Italians. It is strange there her I on pipeline dried up guess its cheaper from south american. Sox look good going for the sweep tonight but I'm gonna put on my wizard costum and watch game of thrones.

Re: Is Michael mancuso the real bonnano boss - 04/12/15 07:27 PM

Was mike nose part of the purple gang?

No

He's from eharlem friendly with prisco.

Ange has close to twenty years on Mancuso. That came much later. Ange's club was in Westchester Square. Mikey had a club by Lehman High School, and he was constantly in Fat Patty's club on Waterbury. It was that proximity that made them somewhat "friendly."

Vinny Basciano was MUCH closer to Prisco than the Nose ever was. If he didn't want his button yesterday, Vinny could have easily been made into the Westside. Ange loved him, so did Joe Sass. And Ange had the juice to trade for him with Fat Patty. But like I said, Vinny wanted his button yesterday.

In a parallel world, Vinny could easily have been a Westside heavyweight in the Bronx. But everything takes longer with the Genovese Family, and he didn't want to wait. I'm sure he thinks about it a lot today, though.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET