Home

Which Genovese members did Galante whack?

Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Which Genovese members did Galante whack? - 06/10/14 04:26 PM

I just read that on Galante's quest to control the drug trade, he took out 8 Genovese members. I was just curious if anyone knew exactly who they were....... I cannot imagine that he took out anyone higher than soldier rank......Just thinking that if he took out anyone above soldier, it would have caused instant war instead of the 5 years it took to get him.....I have looked all over and haven't found any names.....Any info is appreciated, Thanks!
Posted By: AntonioRotolo

Re: Which Genovese members did Galante whack? - 06/10/14 09:15 PM

He re-whacked Frank Costello. Firebombed his burial site. Other then that Galante was deeply entrenched in heroin trade and had no other qualms with the Genovese's. This is what history tells us......
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Which Genovese members did Galante whack? - 06/10/14 09:27 PM

Originally Posted By: AntonioRotolo
He re-whacked Frank Costello. Firebombed his burial site. Other then that Galante was deeply entrenched in heroin trade and had no other qualms with the Genovese's. This is what history tells us......

That's the extent of it. Galante couldn't carry Costello's jock and that was the best he could do. The rest is all nonsense. I've seen that number before, yet they never identify the alleged victims rolleyes .
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET