Home

Manny Gambino kidnapping

Posted By: foochowyum

Manny Gambino kidnapping - 06/05/14 12:37 PM

why Carlo Gambino only put a contract out on James McBratney? i heard there were 2 other perpetrators named Robert Senter and John Kilcullen. besides, the person who shot Manny to death was Robert Senter. so why this guy got spared?
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Manny Gambino kidnapping - 06/05/14 02:51 PM

The 2 other's that Senter named that were with him the night he shot Gambino were Richard Chaisson and Warren Schurman, Senter is actually the Uncle of Anthony and was a Gambino associate at the time I think.

The reason I think that James was killed is because I think it was his idea to start this kidnapping ring and he was the main name they were hearing could be the reason why.

If it was me I would have wiped them all out.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Manny Gambino kidnapping - 06/05/14 04:51 PM

Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Manny Gambino kidnapping - 06/05/14 05:12 PM

If u read tough guy by Eddie Maloney it gives a detailed account of all the kidnap pings
Posted By: mldetroit

Re: Manny Gambino kidnapping - 06/05/14 05:57 PM

I've seen James McBratney's son on TV insisting his father had absolutely nothing to do with the Manny Gambino kidnapping. Naturally I am suspicious of any son proclaiming his father's innocence, but what do you guys think?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Manny Gambino kidnapping - 06/05/14 06:59 PM

Amazing how the taint of his link to Robert Senter never stopped Anthony from progressing in the Gambino's.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Manny Gambino kidnapping - 06/05/14 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Scalish
The 2 other's that Senter named that were with him the night he shot Gambino were Richard Chaisson and Warren Schurman, Senter is actually the Uncle of Anthony and was a Gambino associate at the time I think.

The reason I think that James was killed is because I think it was his idea to start this kidnapping ring and he was the main name they were hearing could be the reason why.

Why not just give the contract to The Arm?
Posted By: foochowyum

Re: Manny Gambino kidnapping - 06/05/14 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Scalish

so why Don Carlo didn't order the deaths of the other perpetrators? this is really strange.
Posted By: BigRed

Re: Manny Gambino kidnapping - 06/08/14 10:24 AM

These guys were kind of the "Westies" B-team I think. Actually maybe the C-team since they were West Side Irish but not Coonan's or Spillane's. They had more balls than brains and didn't have the numbers or muscle to back up what they were doing unlike the other West Side groups when it came to kidnapping wiseguys. Whether the mafia killed them or they killed each other I think most of them are long dead, probably violently.

Here's an interview with Warren Schurman, the last one alive.

http://bankingwiththebeard.com/?p=453#TheLast
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET