Home

gotti/camorra connections

Posted By: botz

gotti/camorra connections - 05/30/14 02:45 PM

Does anybody have any info on Gotti having connections to the Camorra? I read somewhere that Gotti and his crew got their shipments of heroin from the Camorra.
Posted By: m2w

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/30/14 02:52 PM

i think he had connections with the casalesi clan
Posted By: carmela

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/30/14 02:53 PM

Right, m2w. Gotti did business with one of the bosses of Camorra.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/30/14 02:59 PM

He gets his heroin from the land that time forgotti.
Posted By: botz

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/30/14 09:01 PM

As of today Who does the American Mob use as their source to get their drugs?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/30/14 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By: botz
As of today Who does the American Mob use as their source to get their drugs?

A guy named Irwin.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/30/14 10:10 PM

U sure its not his cousin oswald
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 12:07 AM

Yeah something along the lines of a shipment getting caught and AB calling Gotti and telling him there's twice the amount coming another way. Don't quote me but it something along those lines.
Posted By: British

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 04:50 AM

I would be surprised if Gotti could find Naples on a map!

Surely it was Gene who looked after that side of the business?

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 08:57 AM

Originally Posted By: British
I would be surprised if Gotti could find Naples on a map!

Surely it was Gene who looked after that side of the business?

No, it was John Gotti and the story goes that they were quite annoyed with him over there in finding out he couldn't speak a word of italian and needed an interpreter.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 01:24 PM

Why would they expect him to be able to do business in Italian when he was born and raise in the Bronx?

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Why would they expect him to be able to do business in Italian when he was born and raise in the Bronx?

He's trying to do business with Italians from Italy, he found it odd that they couldn't speak english, yet he (like every other Italo-american wiseguy) can't say anything other than some Tony Soprano-speak. When you do business with Italians (in Italy), they don't like it if you can't speak the language, I don't know how else to explain it.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
When you do business with Italians (in Italy), they don't like it if you can't speak the language, I don't know how else to explain it.
Sort of like how they did Paulie Walnuts when he went to the other side. Commendatori! lol

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 03:45 PM

Suppose it's like all these other guys who call themselves Italian, but can't even speak the language
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 05:16 PM

Suppose it's like all these other guys who call themselves Italian, but can't even speak the language

yeah well its like i always say… it bets being fucking British! grin and another thing Ive been to England and for the country that supposedly spawned the English language no one over there seems to know how to fucking speak it rolleyes

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

yeah well its like i always say… it bets being fucking British! grin and another thing Ive been to England and for the country that supposedly spawned the English language no one over there seems to know how to fucking speak it rolleyes

Yeah, they should really learn how speak American over there whistle.
Posted By: StLguy

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 06:18 PM

"I would be surprised if Gotti could find Naples on a map!"

What the hell are you talking about? That was his favorite place to vacation in Florida.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 06:35 PM

and another thing Ive been to England and for the country that supposedly spawned the English language no one over there seems to know how to fucking speak it rolleyes

Amen to that. Ever met a cockney? They make Glaswegians look like Oxford Toffs.

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 06:37 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
and another thing Ive been to England and for the country that supposedly spawned the English language no one over there seems to know how to fucking speak it rolleyes

Amen to that. Ever met a cockney? They make Glaswegians look like Oxford Toffs.

Don't you speak English either?
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 06:40 PM

Fair dinkum I do cobber wink

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Fair dinkum I do cobber.

Sounds gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Yeah, they should really learn how speak American over there whistle.

I know right, thats what I'm saying lol. but i was just killing about having been to England(I can literally count on one hand the amount of times I've even left the northeast let alone the country) but my sister studied abroad over there for a year and she said you need a freaking translator for those people.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 05/31/14 07:30 PM

you sound like ray barboni haha

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 06/01/14 06:03 AM

Everywhere has its own accent, sure many areas in American have different accents

But the language is the same, hopefully lol
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 06/01/14 02:58 PM

http://youtu.be/UGuGzH3Ne5w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-0_sL5AAVQ
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 06/01/14 02:59 PM

Please sir. May I have some more?
Posted By: Smokes420

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 06/01/14 03:17 PM

Don't click those links nice try fuckface GET THE FUCK OUT for even trying bullshit like that here come on man?! Fuckin piece of shit you can't even make a proper leech link without a . In youtube?! YOU"RE FIRED FROM BEING AN INTERNET PARASITE CAN'T EVEN DO AN EASY JOB LIKE THAT BAHA! You shouldn't even need to use shit like that to infiltrate!
Posted By: SC

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 06/01/14 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Smokes420
Don't click those links nice try fuckface GET THE FUCK OUT for even trying bullshit like that here come on man?! Fuckin piece of shit you can't even make a proper leech link without a . In youtube?! YOU"RE FIRED FROM BEING AN INTERNET PARASITE CAN'T EVEN DO AN EASY JOB LIKE THAT BAHA! You shouldn't even need to use shit like that to infiltrate!

Smokes, play nice or you won't play at all here.
Posted By: Smokes420

Re: gotti/camorra connections - 06/01/14 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: Smokes420

Smokes, play nice or you won't play at all here.

You decide to call me out?! frown I'll be nice as long as everyone else Is nice blush
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET