Home

Is it true Bugsy Siegel...

Posted By: CLenz7

Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/29/14 08:14 PM

raped a girl? I read this on some places, namely wikipedia, I'm just wondering if this is actually true and not some made up story. I know mobsters from his era were ruthless but this quite surprised me. It also surprises me that he was allowed to work alongside LCN, would he not outcasted because of it? (Unless he kept it quiet). Anyway, just hoping someone might be able to verify if this is true, thanks.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/29/14 09:28 PM

He would not be the first back then that's for sure.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/29/14 09:33 PM

Yeah, really. I don't know if it's true or not about Siegel, but why would it surprise anybody?

These guys lie, cheat and steal all their lives. But they're all too "honorable" to assault women? Please.

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/29/14 10:01 PM

Well in prison they're considered the lowest of the low, is LCN so different to prison? The only difference are the bars.
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/29/14 10:09 PM

Funari was made after he served his sentence for rape. Shit, Profaci was convicted too, rite of passage I guess....

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/29/14 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: TheMechanic
Funari was made after he served his sentence for rape. Shit, Profaci was convicted too, rite of passage I guess....

Exactly. Both excellent examples of convicted rapists who were so called "men of honor." Especially Christy Tick, who was convicted of gang raping a teenage girl rolleyes .

Unfortunately, this reality doesn't fit well with the Don Corleone infamita nonsense that so many people buy into.

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/29/14 10:28 PM

Its not even about the Godfather though, I understand the mafia was full of tough hoods from bad areas but even they have standards when it comes to this kind of stuff.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/29/14 10:29 PM

He was charged with rape in 1926 but never convicted. A neighborhood girl accused him of it but she later dropped the charges, supposedly after being approached by an unknown figure.

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/29/14 10:31 PM

Originally Posted By: CLenz7
but even they have standards when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Not all of them wink.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/30/14 07:29 AM

Their logic is crazy. Frank Abbandando admitted a rape and said "it doesn't count because he married the victim". What a sick f#ck.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/30/14 09:06 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_V._Gotti

Richard Gotti was arrested for statutory rape and was supposedly the inspiration for the scene where Jackie junior robs a card game in The Sopranos.
Posted By: Dirty_Sox_Bob

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/30/14 09:36 AM

They are takers. That's what they are at the core. They see something they want and if they think they can take it and get away with it then they will, and they will use violence when it's thwarted or interfered with.

Why would the idea of some of these men treating pussy the same way surprise anyone?

Posted By: Scalish

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/30/14 03:19 PM

I think his wife is just as sick for marrying the fuck.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/30/14 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Scalish

What they go through is a form of Stockholm syndrome. They blame themselves for the abuse they suffer. They deserve pity and understanding, even if it sounds warped to us.
Posted By: paprincess

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/30/14 03:58 PM

Depends how she treats him... marry the fuck THEN kill him? Sell him off for cheap labor then give the local Maricon's an extra 5 dollars a day to eat asparagus then piss all over his grave???

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/30/14 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

What they go through is a form of Stockholm syndrome. They blame themselves for the abuse they suffer. They deserve pity and understanding, even if it sounds warped to us.

It's not just that, Moe.

Don't get me wrong, some of these guys DO marry quality women. But a lot of women that marry wiseguys are pretty trashy themselves. Drugs. Daddy issues. The whole nine yards. And some of them are just as criminal minded as their husbands.

It's like I usually say, these broads are a lot more Karen Hill than Mama Corleone wink .
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/30/14 10:06 PM

I think Joe(Doto)Adonis had some charges too.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/31/14 02:47 PM

It's very possible. Most of those guys are criminals almost from the day they're born, getting over on others is a way of life for them. But then again, back then having babies out of wedlock was a terrible scandal. Sometimes if a girl got pregnant she, or her parents would accuse the guy of rape.
Posted By: Smokes420

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/31/14 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Yeah, really. I don't know if it's true or not about Siegel, but why would it surprise anybody?

These guys lie, cheat and steal all their lives. But they're all too "honorable" to assault women? Please.

Not all are total pieces of shit some have values and respect women

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/31/14 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Smokes420

Not all are total pieces of shit some have values and respect women

I never said "all" of them.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 05/31/14 05:56 PM

It's like I usually say, these broads are a lot more Karen Hill than Mama Corleone wink .

Very well said.
Posted By: NE1020

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 07/06/14 12:18 AM

Do you think bosses know that these guys have rape convictions when they get made? I know there bad people but would you really want to be surrounded by creeps by making these guys?
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 07/06/14 12:23 AM

I heard from a couple associates that the rumor is Dutch schultz liked little boys. I never found anything like that about him. I wonder if there was any truth to that or just gossip..
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 07/06/14 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

It's not just that, Moe.

Don't get me wrong, some of these guys DO marry quality women. But a lot of women that marry wiseguys are pretty trashy themselves. Drugs. Daddy issues. The whole nine yards. And some of them are just as criminal minded as their husbands.

To be fair to a lot of these women, I know as a fact that plenty of these guys scoop up women barely out of their teens so they can mold them easier and fuck with their heads to make them submissive and dependent. I'm sure the a lot of the karen hills of the world just prefer to dull the pain of their reality with drugs and drinking and superficial hobbies. I actually feel for a lot of these 'trashy' girls and wonder what their lives would be if they weren't turned out so young by the money and the rebel life
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 07/06/14 12:59 AM

I wouldn't be surpised if it were true. As for bosses making members when they knew that the proposed members had done a rape or was known as a rapist, yes they did make them. It also depends on who is the boss of the family or if the proposed member is a huge earner. Some bosses would have that person killed while others let their own greed take over and turn a blind eye to that or those crimes.
Posted By: NE1020

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 07/06/14 02:59 AM

Still trying to get over the part in Philip Carlo's Gaspipe when he talks about how Casso couldn't stand rapists and did some vigilante work by killing a guy who had raped a neighbourhood girl, when the whole time he was directly working under Christy Tick, who got sent away for participating in a gang rape!
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Is it true Bugsy Siegel... - 07/06/14 07:18 AM

Didn't Sonny Franzese get arrested for rape, so did Mimi Scialo.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET