Home

The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta

Posted By: furio_from_naples

The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/24/14 02:21 PM

Today it's said that many mobsters are afraid of long prison sentences and prefer to flip, but one aspect that wasn't considered, is that compared to movie like Goodfellas, where Henry Hill, Paul Vario, etc., living the good life in prison; Now if, for example, a mobster is sentenced to 20 years in prison, if it ends up in prison in California or at least not on the east coast, as far as out he could be a tough guy, a ruthless killer,but now has to pay the protection to the powerful prison gangs (Aryan Brotherhood, Mexican Mafia, Black Guerilla Family, etc.).
And isn't said that don't risk to be killed or raped by some member of a rival gang to the one that you asked for protection.

What do you think?
There are more Peter Schibetta than Dino Ortolani?
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/24/14 03:32 PM

interesting.

I think that if the fear of being attacked is such a problem...a mobster would enter protective custody as an option before deciding to talk.

now, my knowledge of jail is limited to watching shows on tv, so I don't know if there is pc in some of the institutions that they are serving in......
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/25/14 01:47 PM

Yes, even I have never been in prison, but what I meant, and that if Matthew Madonna and Peter Limone agreed to get 20 or more years in prison and because he knew that as mobsters nobody will touch him, and would have had many privileges easily buying the guards.
Especially now in maximum security prisons, although outside, they are tough motherfuckers inside must deal with prison gangs, which have especially in the group many lifers who have nothing to lose and will kill them immediately.
This is the point I wanted to emphasize
Posted By: botz

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/25/14 08:49 PM

the mobsters would hang out with the Woods (whiteboys) in prison.
Posted By: Ted

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/26/14 05:53 AM

If he's a true mobster, he'd know his way around prison regardless. Since you brought up Oz, look at characters like Stanislofsky or Jia Kenmin who don't have a crew to back them, but don't have to worry about getting raped or killed on a daily bases. Compare that to guys like Beecher or Guenzel who were targeted the second they came to Oz. The inmates can sense the weak prisoners and almost always go after them.
Posted By: TheAustralian

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/26/14 06:22 AM

Animals I tell ya, animals!

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/26/14 06:24 AM

Oz is over-dramatic; most sex in prison is consensual.
Posted By: secondcoming

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/26/14 11:22 AM

My relatives who went to prison say that shit only happens if u wag your tail. Don't watch oz. Rape is pretty rare
Posted By: BigRed

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/26/14 10:26 PM

I used to work as a nurse in a prison in Pennsylvania. During physicals and behavioral assessments I would be able to tell if someone was being sexually abused. Examined thousands of prisoners and I never saw any evidence of rape. I'm not saying it doesn't exist but I am saying it seems rare. More than enough consensual sex is happening and open homosexuality either of the top or bottom variety isn't respected at all.

Edit: From colleagues I've heard of more stories of rape and abuse by male correctional officers of female inmates at other prisons than male inmates raping each other. That's rarely brought up when talking about prison rape however. Not as controversial I guess...
Posted By: crazycrip33766

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/26/14 10:35 PM

most of these mobsters that go the fed prison espcially on the west coast now a days is even hard of em livin but like the other board member mention they forn alliances with the whites supremacist, Nick scarfo snr, pay protection money to Barry Mills the founder go the white gang while he was lock up in atlanta USP,the old dyas where they had own prison are over, Fairton and Fort Dix are the only rares one but again u have the mexicna mafia, the blacks they rae definetly the minority
Posted By: BigRed

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/26/14 10:50 PM

Compare that to guys like Beecher or Guenzel who were targeted the second they came to Oz. The inmates can sense the weak prisoners and almost always go after them.

OZ is a TV show. A great one but in many ways it's not reality.

If anything so-called "white collar" inmates probably do better in prison than street guys. They tend to get in less trouble with other inmates over the day-to-day disrespect or perceived disrespect that starts so many fights. They are usually more intelligent, more socially adaptable when it comes to conflict resolution and stress, older, and have better social networks outside prison that keep them sane. They are former cubicle drones who are better at keeping their heads down and doing time and not calling attention to themselves.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/26/14 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: BigRed
If anything so-called "white collar" inmates probably do better in prison than street guys. They tend to get in less trouble with other inmates over the day-to-day disrespect or perceived disrespect that starts so many fights. They are usually more intelligent, more socially adaptable when it comes to conflict resolution and stress, older, and have better social networks outside prison that keep them sane. They are former cubicle drones who are better at keeping their heads down and doing time and not calling attention to themselves.

Very true. Keep your head down and your mouth shit. If you want to survive in prison, mind your own business and keep to yourself as much as possible. If you jail like that, chances are you'll be fine.
Posted By: HandsomeHarry

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/26/14 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: secondcoming
My relatives who went to prison say that shit only happens if u wag your tail. Don't watch oz. Rape is pretty rare

This is what most of my friends say too. I've never done fed time but they say it only happens if you're asking for it and truly that's the ONLY time it happens.

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/26/14 11:48 PM

I got some possible state time ahead of me so let's hope that's true. I don't wanna turn into Beecher

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/26/14 11:57 PM

Also when bikers happen to go to prison they hang out with the Woods (Whites).

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/27/14 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: botz
Also when bikers happen to go to prison they hang out with the Woods (Whites).

No way??

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/27/14 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By: secondcoming
I got some possible state time ahead of me so let's hope that's true. I don't wanna turn into Beecher

You will be fine. I would start hitting the weights now if you're really that paranoid about it. If someone does test you then don't back down.

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/27/14 01:01 AM

Nah not paranoid. I can fight just fine. I'm really not anticipating many problems inside. I keep to myself and I fight pretty good

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/27/14 01:05 AM

Then you will be good.
Posted By: mldetroit

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 02:28 AM

John Gotti had to pay protection when he was in prison. He refused at first then he got slapped around a little bit, then he paid. If John gotti pays, everybody pays.
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 02:49 AM

squeal piggy squeal-l-l-l-l-l-l lol
Posted By: m2w

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 11:02 AM

Originally Posted By: mldetroit
John Gotti had to pay protection when he was in prison. He refused at first then he got slapped around a little bit, then he paid. If John gotti pays, everybody pays.

maybe they pays bodyguards in west coast prisons but not in the east, in new york and other eastern cities they pays nothing
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 11:10 AM

Originally Posted By: m2w
Originally Posted By: mldetroit

maybe they pays bodyguards in west coast prisons but not in the east, in new york and other eastern cities they pays nothing

Gotti was paying protection at Marion, which is in Illinois. It's technically the midwest, but it's closer to New York than California.
Posted By: m2w

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 11:26 AM

but i know that gotti payed the aryans to kill the black people who assaulted him, not for protection
do yoi have proofs he paid them for protection? anyway the midwest it's not the eastcoast
Posted By: slumpy

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 12:14 PM

hmm. I don't know guys, the stats are telling another story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...xual-abuse.html

^ if that article is to be believed, if you include cases of prison rape, more men than women are sexually assaulted each year in America. Which, sadly, is quite a large number.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 01:35 PM

I went in Attica- a maxi for a couple months with the Army. Some inmates joked with us about it but I never heard of any real instances. At the same time a good buddy of mine is a retired guard from Attica and other NY prisons. He claims that rape is just in the movies.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 02:17 PM

I think mob guys are pretty high up on the criminal pecking order, they would not be seen as easy marks. According to guys I know who have been in jail, on either side of the bars, it's guys who are both inexperienced in jail and have no gang or mob connections who get targeted. And of course the guards say publicly there's no rape. What else are they going to say, that it happens and they don't care?

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 05:43 PM

I heard Gotti was a big fa***t
Posted By: SC

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: TheAustralian

I heard the same thing about Aussies. Maybe we should not believe everything we hear.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 06:57 PM

Originally Posted By: m2w
but i know that gotti payed the aryans to kill the black people who assaulted him, not for protection
do yoi have proofs he paid them for protection? anyway the midwest it's not the eastcoast

gotti didn't do shit, and the aryans weren't gonna do shit

jeff fort was the man in marion

jeff fort mysteriously got transfered to colorado after the gotti incident
Posted By: DB

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 07:06 PM

Actually for made guys , on the east coast anyways they are looked up to by the brothers and respected . It's actually quite funny and i know a few that have been in, probably a movie thing or even to learn some real scams , not moving 8 balls .

Really for made guys , prison while super boring is just about hanging around , playing cards and having the occasional beef ( in the family ), it's just in their nature I guess

A lot of the made guys that don't flip still have $ on the street and are making $ so can afford quite nice food inside . Even a $100k on street could bet back $20-25k and somehow these guys still have big loanbools. Especially now as lending standards have really tightened up for no doc and small business , I bet a lot of captains have some huge loan books today and mainly last 5 years and that's a quiet business. Personally I'd just do that , sports book and extort adult places n u good n under radar.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 07:26 PM

exuce me i have to ask..writeing about freddy dinome and richie..do you know where did the grow up or something??
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/28/14 11:58 PM

Hey I guess in any jail if you got an Adabesi in there, mobster or not, you can get raped by a crazy SOB like that lol

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/29/14 01:00 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: TheAustralian

I heard the same thing about Aussies. Maybe we should not believe everything we hear.

Yeah Aussies are big fa***ts, just like John Gotti.
Posted By: Italianheritage

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/29/14 02:07 AM

I have friends from Asian countries like South Korea, and Hong Kong.

I have known them since they first came to the United States as kids or young adults, and then later became citizens.

I told them how in the United States if a man goes to prison that he can get beat up and raped there.

They were shocked and said how in South Korea and Hong Kong prison rape simply did not happen, and said that sometimes you would hear about small fights between one or two prisoners which were easily controlled; but not full out prison riots like we have had here.
Posted By: Ted

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/29/14 04:58 AM

Originally Posted By: BigRed
Compare that to guys like Beecher or Guenzel who were targeted the second they came to Oz. The inmates can sense the weak prisoners and almost always go after them.

OZ is a TV show. A great one but in many ways it's not reality.

It's not reality in most ways. I only brought it up because someone referenced it.

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/29/14 06:34 PM

Adebisi would fuck a snake if he could.
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/29/14 07:57 PM

Adebisi would fuck a snake if he could.

Yea Adebesi was an animal.

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/29/14 08:14 PM

I think the creators of the show were trying to put out that Africans were stupid and dumb, because Adebisi was the only African on the show. Not only Adebisi but other cultures on the show as well.

Re: The Fear of being raped like Peter Schibetta - 05/29/14 09:04 PM

I think the creators of the show were trying to put out that Africans were stupid and dumb, because Adebisi was the only African on the show. Not only Adebisi but other cultures on the show as well.

They were only telling the truth.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET