Home

so, hells angels are suing rappers now?

Posted By: getthesenets

so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 04:18 PM

Nobody f***s with the Hells Angels -- even in a court of law ... just ask Young Jeezy who's agreed to pay off the feared motorcycle club to settle their lawsuit against him, TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... the Angels sued the rapper for allegedly copying their Death Head logo and slapping a knockoff version all over Jeezy's 8732 clothing line.
--
Apparently Jeezy was rattled enough from the lawsuit to almost immediately yank the items in question off the shelves.

So now we've learned the case has settled ... our biker sources say Jeezy coughed up some cash. As for how much, we're told "at least enough for some beers for the boys."

Jeezy's rep says the rapper is happy with the settlement.

As for the Hells Angels, they simply told us, "We always get what we want." True that

---

http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/19/hells-angels-young-jeezy-lawsuit-death-head-logo-settelement/
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 04:34 PM

lol. It was a legit lawsuit if you actually look at the logo on his clothing line its more than a little similar to the hells angels logo. Im guessing he threw a couple million at them and their back at the club house smoking meth.

I think what happened was that he obviously has never seen the hells angels emblem before or in fact has never even heard of the hells angels for that matter and gave the go ahead to a design. No chance he was gonna win any lawsuit though.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 05:08 PM

You know what it is, Scorcese?

Jeezy and his people saw the logo before, and copied it intentionally. Lot of Black motorcycle clubs....especially in the south..they saw the Angels before.and definitely the logo

Rap is now mainstream though. So things rappers used to be able to do when it was underground/ below mainstream radar.....they just can't do now.
There was a time when the worlds of the people who listened to hip hop, or who knew who the H.A. were would NEVER collide. That time is long gone.

Jeezy's clothing line was probably in a major retail chain.

Despite their "modern day pirate" image...HA is apparently civil/organized enough to copyright/trademark their logo.....and sue for infringement.

Posted By: TheAustralian

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 05:12 PM

I'm sick of black people taking advantage of white people's awesomeness
Posted By: Footreads

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 05:19 PM

There was a hells angel club house on East 8 street off 1st ave here in NYC.

A dear departed friend of mine Ralphie Lanza got into a fight with some of them. They jacked him up, put him in the hospital.mwhen he got out he wanted payback. Not all the angels lived in that building.

Some lived in other apartments with their families wife, girlfriends and kids.

Ralphie found out where one of those families lived. I have no clue if one of the guys families was one of the ones who beat him up.

Any way he goes to their apartment when the biker was not home. When the women answered the door he killed everyone in the place.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
You know what it is, Scorcese?

Jeezy and his people saw the logo before, and copied it intentionally. Lot of Black motorcycle clubs....especially in the south..they saw the Angels before.and definitely the logo

Rap is now mainstream though. So things rappers used to be able to do when it was underground/ below mainstream radar.....they just can't do now. Jeezy's clothing line was probably in a major retail chain.

Despite their "modern day pirate" image...HA is apparently civil/organized enough to copyright/trademark their logo.....and sue for infringement.

true but I'm just thinking of what might be a possible explanation for him going ahead with that design, but yeah you would think his legal team would have raised a few flags before hand. hells angels are defiantly more of a corporation in certain aspects.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 05:31 PM

i think theres even a few hells angels who are rappers

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: TheAustralian
I'm sick of black people taking advantage of white people's awesomeness

Just make sure Andrew Bogut can suit up and play next year.Warriors were supposed to be in WCF this year.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese
i think theres even a few hells angels who are rappers

wow...when worlds collide for REAL

.maybe they were the ones that alerted the leaders of the stolen logo
Posted By: TheAustralian

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 06:59 PM

Good old Andrew Bogut!
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 08:21 PM

Cool story bro cool

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 08:24 PM

Also this isn't the first time young hertz had issues with his clothing brand, originally it was USDA. The government department told him to change that name.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Also this isn't the first time young hertz had issues with his clothing brand, originally it was USDA. The government department told him to change that name.

never knew the govt. went after him over that
Posted By: botz

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 10:33 PM

Hells angels are not the hells angels that they once were, gone to shit.
Posted By: americafyeah

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/21/14 11:46 PM

It's werid seeing rappers influenced by the Hells Angels and OMC's. it's obvious they must've been watching too muh Gangland or Sons of Anarchy. Rick Ross named his last album "God Forgives I Don't" which is blatently stolen from the slogan that goes back to the late 60's, God Forgives Outlaws Don't. Jeezy has used outlaw biker terminology in his lyrics as well.
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/22/14 02:01 AM

It doesn't surprise me alliances within political circles change all the time when it comes to preventing something in court or protecting someone else
Posted By: HandsomeHarry

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/22/14 02:44 AM

Everyone knows who the HA are. They definitely ripped off the logo and the style of the lettering. I don't think this had to do with YJ being intimidated in anyway. It was copyright infringement and he needed to cover his ass plain and simple.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/22/14 09:07 AM

Look on Google images u can find counterfeit HA patches or any other club patches that somebody is trying to sell. That's really a subject of getting your ass kicked for sure

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/22/14 11:38 AM

Originally Posted By: americafyeah
It's werid seeing rappers influenced by the Hells Angels and OMC's. it's obvious they must've been watching too muh Gangland or Sons of Anarchy. Rick Ross named his last album "God Forgives I Don't" which is blatently stolen from the slogan that goes back to the late 60's, God Forgives Outlaws Don't. Jeezy has used outlaw biker terminology in his lyrics as well.

very interesting.

When hip hop was still dominated by NYC area artists...there were mafia references sprinkled in the imagery and lyrics of the artists that represented the streets.Mafia has a strong hold in this area and once Gotti emerged lcn got LOT of media attention.Rappers portraying themselves as outlaws are gonna pay homage to infamous outlaws.

Now that southern artists are at the forefront of the music, the infamous criminal figures from that region are going to be referenced in a lot of the street hip hop.
In Myrtle Beach,SC.... there's a big biker's gathering that takes place each year, and Black bike week takes place the following week.I don't think the White biker groups clash with the Black biker groups as they operate in different worlds but there's probably some cultural exchange.

When I heard the title of the Rick Ross album, I thought it was taken from an Italian Western...so thanks for schooling me on that.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/22/14 11:50 AM

Did he even try not to make it look similar? I mean, come on...

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/22/14 10:01 PM

I meant jeezy don't know how the other name pop up.

On the topic of hip hop shift through times. During NYC's MC era there was many LCN theme lyrics but also black racketeers/drug traffickers mentioned like Pappy Mason, Supreme Team, Bumpy Johnson, Frank Matthews, Various project crews,etc.

Now when you get down South it's just a change of scenery, lingo, location, and barely any LCN theme except here and there. Houston screwed up music , New Orleans bounce, Memphis horror-core, Atlanta Trap music, Miami Bass, various Kingpins & local crews that outsiders never heard nor knew.

It's mostly the flamboyant criminals that get rap attention such as Gotti, Capone, etc but notice down south artist never mentioned Carlos Marcello nor Trifficante rolleyes

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/22/14 10:35 PM

I know right they never mentioned trafficante or Carlos marcello. Capone knew not to mess with marcello .
Posted By: Smokes420

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 05/31/14 06:43 PM

Suing?! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPE7Qr5O6Fg

What happened to :23 - : 33 ?
Posted By: mldetroit

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/02/14 03:59 PM

Some "gangster" rapper named 40 Glocc went around and messed with a couple rappers and video taped it. Then 40 Glocc got beat up by the Game. Now 40 Glocc is suing the Game for $4.5 million dollars. Real "gangster".
Posted By: Pretty_Amberg

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/02/14 05:08 PM

I think it would take a very stupid person to toddle around town with fake HA patches on. I can't imagine they would be understanding if that saw someone doing that.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/02/14 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
I meant jeezy don't know how the other name pop up.

On the topic of hip hop shift through times. During NYC's MC era there was many LCN theme lyrics but also black racketeers/drug traffickers mentioned like Pappy Mason, Supreme Team, Bumpy Johnson, Frank Matthews, Various project crews,etc.

Now when you get down South it's just a change of scenery, lingo, location, and barely any LCN theme except here and there. Houston screwed up music , New Orleans bounce, Memphis horror-core, Atlanta Trap music, Miami Bass, various Kingpins & local crews that outsiders never heard nor knew.

It's mostly the flamboyant criminals that get rap attention such as Gotti, Capone, etc but notice down south artist never mentioned Carlos Marcello nor Trifficante rolleyes

you don't remember Mr. Marcello from no limit records?

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/02/14 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By: mldetroit
Some "gangster" rapper named 40 Glocc went around and messed with a couple rappers and video taped it. Then 40 Glocc got beat up by the Game. Now 40 Glocc is suing the Game for $4.5 million dollars. Real "gangster".

Don't know what your point is.
Glocc is no rapper, he's a goon who was trying to hustle in the music industry to make money. Your man from Detroit, Trick Trick, is the same type of guy. You won't find any person who owns ANY of Glocc's music.

Glocc is , was, and will always be a clown.He's a crip who , like you said, is notorious for running up on out of town rappers shooting videos in L.A. and demanding/extorting money.

His public one on one asswhooping from Game ruined any tough guy credibility he had, and he's now even more of a laughing stock for trying to sue.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/03/14 01:11 AM

Of course not. Never heard of the guy because he wasn't a member of the crew just a record label associate. He's the only one who name himself after Carlos. Still haven't heard of a "Trifficante" rapper.

It's down south now, come on cook county. Mobsters maybe popular media wise but their major influence isn't down here. It's New York , New York so nice they name twice. Or in the hip hop world, The Rotten Apple.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/03/14 07:52 AM

Don't know what your point is.
Glocc is no rapper, he's a goon who was trying to hustle in the music industry to make money. Your man from Detroit, Trick Trick, is the same type of guy. You won't find any person who owns ANY of Glocc's music.

Glocc is , was, and will always be a clown.He's a crip who , like you said, is notorious for running up on out of town rappers shooting videos in L.A. and demanding/extorting money.

His public one on one asswhooping from Game ruined any tough guy credibility he had, and he's now even more of a laughing stock for trying to sue.

always wondered what happened to trick trick, he made that one song with eminem and then just went away. He's and his entourage have been involved in some stuff or rumoured to be anyway like burglarising rick roses tour bus and assaulting another rapper on stage.

You guys watch the video of the game getting into a confrontation with laid and some bouncers outside a nightclub. This crip OG Eugene Big U henley got roughed up by some of the bouncers and apparently he's friends with the game and there were a bunch of bloods and crips surrounding the cops and bouncers. Theres a lot of weird alliances between gangs in the hip hop industry especially on the west coast.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/03/14 10:51 PM

I would say benefits of individuals with gang ties in the hip hop industry from different associations. I think it's a common misconception presently to think guys of rival gangs will just be hostile to each other instantly. Some cases true but mostly it's a mutual interest in the music and other hobbies that brings them together. West Coast will always have the most unique cases in hip hop industry. Of course there's the Midwest , and many rappers had up & down moments with Chi gangs. From Biggie to current day drill rappers.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/04/14 12:10 AM

@blackfamily

mr. marcelo released an album courtesy of no limit records called "brick livin"
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/04/14 02:07 PM

Man Jeezy was an absolute fool, that shit was basically a COMPLETE COPY of the H/A logo/cut. You'd have to be a fool in this day and age to do that, but of course Jeezy has never been a Rhodes Scholar either...

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/04/14 06:13 PM

always wondered what happened to trick trick, he made that one song with eminem and then just went away. He's and his entourage have been involved in some stuff or rumoured to be anyway like burglarising rick roses tour bus and assaulting another rapper on stage.

You guys watch the video of the game getting into a confrontation with laid and some bouncers outside a nightclub. This crip OG Eugene Big U henley got roughed up by some of the bouncers and apparently he's friends with the game and there were a bunch of bloods and crips surrounding the cops and bouncers. Theres a lot of weird alliances between gangs in the hip hop industry especially on the west coast.

1) Trick's bully/guardian of Detroit rep vanished after he was allegedly shot when he and his goons confronted Jim Jones and entourage in the D

2)Bouncers in L.A. in the clubs that you might see the Game at are probably gang affiliated themselves. If they have to toss out unruly gang members from the venue, they'd better be connected or fear retaliation on the streets.
I read Ice T's book recently and he said that the violence and instant "on sight" impulses that rival gangs used to have in L.A. have really really died down.

and then different B and C sets might not have beef between each other so you'll see a situation where Game is rolling with crips
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/05/14 11:47 AM

1) Trick's bully/guardian of Detroit rep vanished after he was allegedly shot when he and his goons confronted Jim Jones and entourage in the D

2)Bouncers in L.A. in the clubs that you might see the Game at are probably gang affiliated themselves. If they have to toss out unruly gang members from the venue, they'd better be connected or fear retaliation on the streets.
I read Ice T's book recently and he said that the violence and instant "on sight" impulses that rival gangs used to have in L.A. have really really died down.

and then different B and C sets might not have beef between each other so you'll see a situation where Game is rolling with crips

what's the name of Ice T's book? I'd actually read that one.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/05/14 12:08 PM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

Ice T:A Memoir

good read
Posted By: cheech

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/05/14 07:38 PM

Goodfellas we know. Best sellers become novels

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/11/14 04:27 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Rapper Jim Jones had near-death experience after kicking reputed drug kingpin out of studio: witness
Ronald (Ra Diggs) Herron later forced the 'We Fly High' rapper and alleged Bloods’ Nine Trey member to flee a Bronx jiggle joint when he showed up with armed goons, according to Herron’s former driver, Algenis Caraballo.
BY JOHN MARZULLI NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 6:05

Hip-hop star Jim Jones ran for his life after booting reputed crack kingpin and aspiring rapper Ronald (Ra Diggs) Herron from his studio, according to a witness.

Rapper Jim Jones had a near-death experience after booting reputed crack kingpin Ronald Herron out of his music studio over a Bloods gang dispute, a government witness testified Tuesday.
Herron, an aspiring hip-hop artist who called himself Ra Diggs, was enraged after getting the brushoff from a Bloods gang associate of the “We Fly High” rapper, according to Herron’s former driver, Algenis Caraballo.
Herron, 32, barged into the studio where Jones was recording, drawing the ire of the rapper. “Take that Bloods s--- outside!” Jones barked at him, Caraballo said in Brooklyn Federal Court.
The 2010 beef didn’t end there, according to Caraballo who was testifying for the government at the drug dealer’s racketeering and murder trial.
Herron stormed out of the studio, shattering a glass door. He was accompanied by a couple of armed goons when they tracked down Jones later that same night at Sue’s Rendezvous jiggle joint in Mount Vernon.
Herron allegedly tracked down Jones at Sue’s Rendezvous jiggle joint in Mount Vernon later that night.
Herron allegedly tracked down Jones at Sue’s Rendezvous jiggle joint in Mount Vernon later that night.
“The DJ shouts out, ‘Ra Diggs is in the building!’ and Jim Jones observes Ra there and it’s like he’s seen a ghost, scared,” Caraballo told prosecutor Shreve Ariail. Jones quickly left.
Herron’s late enforcer at the Gowanus Houses, Tremaine (Cakes) Patterson, was “looking for an eye signal from Ra” to shoot Jones, the witness said.
Jones fled in an orange Camaro, Caraballo recalled. “His whole entourage left,” he said.
Caraballo claimed that Jones is a member of the Bloods’ Nine Trey set. The rapper’s lawyer did not return a call for comment.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...9#ixzz34MefgF9v

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/11/14 04:37 PM

scorcese,

thanks

when i saw the name jim jones I thought you were gonna post this recent picture

jim stopped his feud with mase

new york bloods......like cactus growing in Seattle....doesn't look right or sound right

interesting testimony...is the driver flipping on the kingpin?

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/11/14 05:00 PM

didn't know he had a feud with mase. was it a real one or just for publicity?

yeh the driver is testifying against him. i posted a story a week or so ago about this guy advising a underling to dress as a woman in order to stalk and then kill a rival.
http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=781104

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/12/14 12:24 PM

didn't know he had a feud with mase. was it a real one or just for publicity?

I have a three word answer.........Goony goo goo

Look up a hot97 interview mase did when jim jones called in, for clarification

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/17/17 08:12 PM

40 Glocc shot while attending a funeral

http://www.sbsun.com/general-news/201706...cted-to-survive

Saw headlines of him running his mouth recently and didn't pay attention to it, but I'm sure it's related to that.

It's not a game.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/17/17 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech
Goodfellas we know. Best sellers become novels

How did I miss this?

Supposed to be documentary about the Cuban Links album......but I've been hearing that for over a year.

Just think,Cheech. On the first Wu album..Ghost was GARBAGE....He turned out to be the best and most consistent one on the group.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/17/17 08:56 PM

It's werid seeing rappers influenced by the Hells Angels and OMC's. it's obvious they must've been watching too muh Gangland or Sons of Anarchy. Rick Ross named his last album "God Forgives I Don't" which is blatently stolen from the slogan that goes back to the late 60's, God Forgives Outlaws Don't. .

When I heard the title of the Rick Ross album, I thought it was taken from an Italian Western...so thanks for schooling me on that.

Posted By: alicecooper

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/18/17 07:10 AM

I don't even like the hells angels but they followed the law. They did as required under ip law and properly defended their mark. Basic lame o stuff. Hardly news unless the reader is one seriously ignorant sob.

I am fascinated by certain aspects of ip law, main driver being I am pretty hardcore pro USA made manufactured goods. Fuck china. Fuck D.C. Fuck stealing.

There is a MUCH bigger picture here than hells angels and some retarded news article. If anyone cares to discuss...
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/19/17 02:23 AM

It appears to me that if they were so feared it never would have made its way to a courtroom !!

As far as the we always get what we want line..that was nothing more then bravado...They come off looking cowardly..that they couldn't get the money with muscle so they sued
Posted By: Ted

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/19/17 02:50 AM

It's a basic copyright infringement case. Why use muscle when you are legally protected? The Hell's Angels have gone to court to protect there insignia before.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/20/17 04:23 PM

good read

Agree it's pretty good. Never knew he was in the army.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/20/17 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
It appears to me that if they were so feared it never would have made its way to a courtroom !!

As far as the we always get what we want line..that was nothing more then bravado...They come off looking cowardly..that they couldn't get the money with muscle so they sued

Maybe in a fantasy world or sons of anarchy.

In this case it's not about money it's about protection of the mark. They are required by law to protect their trademark by legal means in order to retain it. 98% of people have no understanding of what a trademark is.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/20/17 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: alicecooper

In this case it's not about money it's about protection of the mark.
Yeah so....They had to go to court to enforce that, they couldn't do it themselves ?? Hardly ''outlaws''if you ask me !!

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/20/17 08:22 PM

good read

what would you rate Ice-T's book between 1 and 10? i listened to some of the audiobook version,and it like sounded good.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/20/17 08:23 PM

In this case it's not about money it's about protection of the mark.
Yeah so....They had to go to court to enforce that, they couldn't do it themselves ?? Hardly ''outlaws''if you ask me !!

they are Born to be Mild

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/20/17 09:11 PM

good read

what would you rate Ice-T's book between 1 and 10? i listened to some of the audiobook version,and it like sounded good.

I'd give it like a 7.5/10. I didn't seek it out but just happened across it at the library. Did you get far enough to hear about his shopping mall thieving gang in the 80's? Had never heard of such a thing. Anything about ice t makes me think of his wife though, and I'm trying to eat. Hehe fuck those hollyweirdos are gross.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/20/17 11:12 PM

I'd give it like a 7.5/10. I didn't seek it out but just happened across it at the library. Did you get far enough to hear about his shopping mall thieving gang in the 80's? Had never heard of such a thing. Anything about ice t makes me think of his wife though, and I'm trying to eat. Hehe fuck those hollyweirdos are gross.

7.5 out of 10 means you realy liked it! i know you're a tough scorer. i didn't get to the part about the jewelry heists,but i'm familiar with his story. there's actualy an entire book dedicated to the bank robbery sprees by the gang Ice T was from,The Rollin 60s https://www.amazon.com/Where-Money-Tales...re+the+money+is
i think i listened up until the part about his pimping phase,then had to turn it off because it got too graphic. lol so you don't find his wife attractive? i think the silicone implants are gross,do you? what did you like about the book? was there good action? do you think Ice T's led an interesting life? too bad Body Count's music s*cks (no offense). but as a rapper,he's one of my all time favorites. he seems to have good taste in Metal,though. i think Slayer is his fav band.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/20/17 11:27 PM

Yeah it was pretty solid. It was well balanced between action and just him telling his tale. It's cool how he hustled his rap and made it happen. Agree body count sucks, except copkiller and kkk bitch.

While I was reading it, it got me excited to check out his early stuff, which I did and it was definitely not for me. Ever hear his song the girl tried to kill me?
Posted By: night_timer

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/22/17 02:36 PM

The only people interested in me ("the GLOSSA channel") are outlaw biker gangs, far-right-wing political parties who hate immigrants, and our sleazy paranoid government . If you want details on this, or how we continue to fuck with the government, hit me up, just like the bikers, right-wingers and the government do. LOL.
Posted By: sbhc

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/23/17 04:42 AM

Apparently there's a big corporate side to the HA's these days. All their trademarks are owned by the Hells Angels Motorcycle Corporation and are registered worldwide.

The brand is obviously worth a tonne of money in sales of merchandise and support gear. There's not a place on earth where their name is not known.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/23/17 07:06 AM

Yeah it was pretty solid. It was well balanced between action and just him telling his tale. It's cool how he hustled his rap and made it happen. Agree body count sucks, except copkiller and kkk bitch.

While I was reading it, it got me excited to check out his early stuff, which I did and it was definitely not for me. Ever hear his song the girl tried to kill me?

lol!!!!!!! that song rules prety hard!it's my first time hearing it. is the entire album like this good? I miss the days when rappers used rock samples,like rundmc. I was realy into ice T's early 90's stuf. ice T's music was like so shocking when I was a 12 yr old kid.me and my friends would quote his lyrics and like laugh at all the curse words. what do you like about those two body count songs? i also bought a body count album expecting it to be good,only to be let down. what were your favorite parts of his autobiography?does he describe himself as a hustler? lol the audiobook is killer because he narrates it himself.

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/23/17 04:12 PM

For us as kids the shocking thing that showed us black inner city culture was the movie menace II society. 9/10 for me, guys calling other guys bitches we were like what!?

But that's also the era of 2 live crew me so horny and Guns N' Roses get in the ring.

I don't remember a ton about the ice t book it's been a few years. He didn't try to make himself the baddest dude on the planet thankfully, that would have turned me off to it. I love the bass line in kkk bitch. Cop killer took shit to a new level. I never really heard much else from him I liked. I thought he had at least one more song like the girl tried to kill me but can't remember the title...

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/23/17 09:57 PM

7.5 out of 10 means you realy liked it! i know you're a tough scorer. i didn't get to the part about the jewelry heists,but i'm familiar with his story. there's actualy an entire book dedicated to the bank robbery sprees by the gang Ice T was from,The Rollin 60s https://www.amazon.com/Where-Money-Tales...re+the+money+is
i think i listened up until the part about his pimping phase,then had to turn it off because it got too graphic. lol so you don't find his wife attractive? i think the silicone implants are gross,do you? what did you like about the book? was there good action? do you think Ice T's led an interesting life? too bad Body Count's music s*cks (no offense). but as a rapper,he's one of my all time favorites. he seems to have good taste in Metal,though. i think Slayer is his fav band.

When I clicked the link, I expected it to the book by Colton Simpson. He was a Crip/author who also detailed the nature of his crimes in his book...including jewelry store robberies.Not sure if he's down with Ice T's set, but Ice wrote the forward of his book so I thought you were talking about his book.

Guess what? Prosecutors used parts of his book during a later trial for a jewelry robbery. He was convicted on his third strike and that's all she wrote.

WHEN KEEPING IT REAL GOES WRONG
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/sep/11/local/me-simpson11

ICE T mentions SEVERAL time in his autobios that the statute of limitations have run out on any crime he mentions and that almost all of his running partners back then are either away forever or have already served sentences for the crimes.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: so, hells angels are suing rappers now? - 06/24/17 03:45 PM

I am thinking they probably wanted to get money for it, therefore they had to go to court. And I am sure they are more than capable of kicking the ass of anyone they see wearing their insignia without permission, but going to court to protect it is probably more effective in the long run. Because no manufacturer is going to copy the logo if legal fees for a long court battle is going to eat up all their profit.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET