Home

Anthony Cardinalle

Posted By: Longislandguy14

Anthony Cardinalle - 05/20/14 11:35 AM

So this guy flipped in December it's common knowledge now. They got him labeled as associate with the westside. Who's crew was he with? I've read he got a big mouth as well. Anybody think he is going to bring down anyone significant?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/20/14 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Longislandguy14
So this guy flipped in December it's common knowledge now. They got him labeled as associate with the westside. Who's crew was he with? I've read he got a big mouth as well. Anybody think he is going to bring down anyone significant?

Carmine already plead out and got sentenced last week.

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/20/14 11:58 AM

Franco only got a year behind that. I wonder if the Feds got anymore use for cardinalle?

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/20/14 11:59 AM

What did the son get like 5 months or somethin?

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/20/14 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Longislandguy14
I wonder if the Feds got anymore use for cardinalle?

Only time will tell, but they'll probably use him again at some point. They didn't use all those Federal resources just to put away a geriatric garbage hauler for four months. But how effective Cardinalle can be is another question all together. The guy's a nobody.

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/20/14 12:03 PM

Good point
Posted By: EVL

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/20/14 01:34 PM

Tony Lodi flipped "months earlier" than the week before Christmas as reported, according to Jerry Capeci.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/20/14 02:42 PM

he was under Tino then gatto then toner Borelli when he flipped

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/20/14 04:00 PM

Thanks for that skinny
Posted By: Garbageman

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/20/14 08:34 PM

Lodi was with Leconte, who was with Gatto. There were 4 people charged in Lodi's count. You had Leconte, Howard Ross (who did time with Lodi years back), and their front guy Frank Oliver, who's wife just happens to be a judge and the former mayor of Nutley, NJ. Her name is Joanne Cocciola. Lodi was never in the garbage business and merely took on the pedophile CW as a shake-down. This pedophile Hughes went to Lodi to try and get protection from Franco. At the same time he was asking Joe Sass and his crew for protection from Franco, and then he asked Joe Sass for protection from Lodi, in addition to asking Sass for a 12,500 dollar loan.
Also, the other Franco in the case isn't Carmine's son, it's his nephew and he definitely isn't a made guy.

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/20/14 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Garbageman
Lodi was with Leconte, who was with Gatto. There were 4 people charged in Lodi's count. You had Leconte, Howard Ross (who did time with Lodi years back), and their front guy Frank Oliver, who's wife just happens to be a judge and the former mayor of Nutley, NJ. Her name is Joanne Cocciola. Lodi was never in the garbage business and merely took on the pedophile CW as a shake-down. This pedophile Hughes went to Lodi to try and get protection from Franco. At the same time he was asking Joe Sass and his crew for protection from Franco, and then he asked Joe Sass for protection from Lodi, in addition to asking Sass for a 12,500 dollar loan.
Also, the other Franco in the case isn't Carmine's son, it's his nephew and he definitely isn't a made guy.

Spot-on. Every word if it wink .
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/21/14 01:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Garbageman
Lodi was never in the garbage business
What do you mean by that? I thought that Pete (Lodi Pete) LaPlaca always controlled the garbage there.... In that business everybody has a hand in everybody's routes, you never know who is really running things. You might think its that guy but really its the other guy over there. The Genovese Family was always a powerhouse in the garbage biz.

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/21/14 05:59 AM

Njcapo, By 'Lodi', I meant this guy Tony Lodi.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/21/14 10:27 AM

No, I thought you said i was alright spider! smile Guess i was reading it the wrong way(from another post).... The other Franco in the case, his nephew, is that Sal's son?...

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/22/14 08:30 PM

LOL @ the spider reference. You're a pisser!
No, he's not Sal's son.

Re: Anthony Cardinalle - 05/22/14 08:36 PM

Just to clear up, he's most probably a cousins child, but due to Italian protocol, dubbed nephew/uncle
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET