Home

Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN

Posted By: jipjones

Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/17/14 07:04 PM

Hi guys im from da Buffalo area I recently herd a rumor Anthony Todaro. Joe Todaro Sr. Grandson now rec took over as head of the Family! Ne one else here this? And u never really hear about Buffalo LCN r they still making some moves? THANKS GUYS
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/17/14 07:15 PM

There are at least half-a-dozen threads on that family.

Here's one: http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=755816&page=6

But beware, this subject brings out the Buffalo fanboys in droves. These are the guys who can't accept the fact that the Buffalo family is pretty much defunct.

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/17/14 07:19 PM

lol sry I didn't kno there was so much buffalo love on this site thanks for the thread
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/17/14 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: jipjones
Hi guys im from da Buffalo area I recently herd a rumor Anthony Todaro. Joe Todaro Sr. Grandson now rec took over as head of the Family! Ne one else here this? And u never really hear about Buffalo LCN r they still making some moves? THANKS GUYS

Jip, If it's true there is not much left for the Grandson to take over. If He's smart he will stick to the pizza business, La Nova is a cash cow and unless he cheats on his taxes he doesn't have to worry about doing 20 years for slinging pies and wings. Very little going on in Buffalo, the Falls or Oneida outside of some gambling, drugs and prostitution.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/17/14 09:07 PM

Last I heard, Leonard Falzone was the boss. I've been out of there 20 years now. With LaNova Pizza, TOdaros don't even need crime- he sits on a couple goldmines

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/17/14 09:19 PM

Ya that's what I thought y wd a Todaro need or want to come bak in da pic but I herd da rumor somewhere.. But no matter what the Todaro's will always be a big part of the Italian American Comm. Do ne of you guys think they will try to "Make" new members in da fam or basc its slowly dieing out
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/17/14 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
Last I heard, Leonard Falzone was the boss. I've been out of there 20 years now. With LaNova Pizza, TOdaros don't even need crime- he sits on a couple goldmines

Those places are just fronts, and it's been that way for decades. shhh

They'll always be around.

Do not believe the fanboy/groupie naysayers who claim things like: "LCN is DEAD in the United States!", "They're weak.", "It's not the same or as strong and never will be", "They're gone from (insert city/region name here)", and my personal favourite "The books are closed and have been for decades!"
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/17/14 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Do not believe the fanboy/groupie naysayers who claim things like: "LCN is DEAD in the United States!", "They're weak.", "It's not the same or as strong and never will be", "They're gone from (insert city/region name here)", and my personal favourite "The books are closed and have been for decades!"

Ladies and gentlemen, lets all give a big round of applause and warmly welcome back to the fold 'TheArm'!

What pray tell will the mystical fairytale writer have for us next? Stay tuned....

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/17/14 10:30 PM

Yeah, because a Southern California cholo is in a position to know better rolleyes.

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/17/14 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Ladies and gentlemen, lets all give a big round of applause and warmly welcome back to the fold 'TheArm'!

What pray tell will the mystical fairytale writer have for us next? Stay tuned....

I'm not "TheArm" whoever that is or was.

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/17/14 11:10 PM

It's been going on in the United States for over 200 years, even longer in Sicily-close to 800 years there.

Why would it stop now, be slowed down, or weakened at all?

If you think that RICO has done much of anything to stop it, it has not.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 12:33 AM

You're crazy if you think RICO hasn't had an effect on the mob. They're still around and have a good amount of influence, but it's nowhere near what it used to be. And RICO is one of the main reasons. It can make a simple gambling charge into a 10 year sentence. You know how many guys wouldn't have flipped if RICO wasn't around?

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 12:45 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

You're crazy if you think RICO hasn't had an effect on the mob. They're still around and have a good amount of influence, but it's nowhere near what it used to be. And RICO is one of the main reasons. It can make a simple gambling charge into a 10 year sentence. You know how many guys wouldn't have flipped if RICO wasn't around?

Maybe RICO had that effect on small time nobodies and rats; but on them as a whole? Nope.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 01:56 AM

Originally Posted By: NNY78
Very little going on in Buffalo, the Falls or Oneida outside of some gambling, drugs and prostitution.

Aren't those the bread and butter of the mafia?
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 02:07 AM

Maybe RICO had that effect on small time nobodies and rats; but on them as a whole? Nope.

You are either being argumentative just for its sake, or youre a moron.

Seriously, I hope its the former.

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 08:16 AM

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Very little going on in Buffalo, the Falls or Oneida outside of some gambling, drugs and prostitution.

Aren't those the bread and butter of the mafia?

Mulberry, yes they are the LCN's B+B, however having a piece of a couple of strip clubs, a small sports book run by an old-timer in his 80's and a youngster's bad Tony Montana impression does not boast well for viability long term. Hopefully the Grandson did not inherit the same gene that his Grandpa had or so many of these other guys who are perfectly capable of making an honest living but are drawn to the power and notoriety of that life.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 11:14 AM

Why do you keep saying 'da' it's 'the'

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 01:07 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

O sry Proffesor I didn't realize I was getting graded next time ill use "The"

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By: jipjones
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

O sry Proffesor I didn't realize I was getting graded next time ill use "The"

Okay, no big deal. Moving on . . .

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 01:36 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Yeah, because a Southern California cholo is in a position to know better rolleyes.

Yet again you're showing how you do not like Latino or Hispanic people by using the highly racist term "cholo". Why not just call me a sp*c, wetback, beaner, or pepperbelly? rolleyes

Just because you claim to be Italian-American and from NYC that does not make you any sort of expert on OC or the mob.

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 01:58 PM

Bigboy, You ever get back up that way? While you were in the Buffalo did you ever have a chance to go over the bridge into Fort Erie and partake of the amazing female entertainment? I got an Uncle in Orchard Park that says the City is making somewhat of a comeback with the downtown revitalization in and around the waterfront.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 02:05 PM

do they still make people up there. like over here in boston they made some guys in 2008 and acouple before Anthony got put away. even in philly nicky skins got them on tape saying 6 or so guys got made couple yrs ago. just never here anything up there maybe a good thing or maybe no one wants to go to jail.

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 02:43 PM

Bigboy, You ever get back up that way? While you were in the Buffalo did you ever have a chance to go over the bridge into Fort Erie and partake of the amazing female entertainment? I got an Uncle in Orchard Park that says the City is making somewhat of a comeback with the downtown revitalization in and around the waterfront.

How are strippers amazing female entertainment?

I have been to strip clubs but while I did like seeing the chi-chis and coño on the thin latin women I feel bad for the women stripping and being putas. Yes sometimes it is their choice to do it but you can tell that for a lot of them stripping and being a puta is a major step up, and some I am sure are forced into stripping and prostitution.

Yes a lot of strippers are prostitutes or putas. They do not start out this way but a lot do it.

I myself have never paid for a puta or puto, female or male; but I know people who have and a lot have done it with strippers, people who they met in bars, and people who give "massages".

My friend's ex husband he was a puto but he was doing it to support his opiate addiction. My friend did not know that his husband was a puto and he only found out he had relapsed on drugs when his husband, now ex husband stole money from him.

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 02:52 PM

Yet again you're showing how you do not like Latino or Hispanic people by using the highly racist term "cholo". Why not just call me a sp*c, wetback, beaner, or pepperbelly? rolleyes

Just because you claim to be Italian-American and from NYC that does not make you any sort of expert on OC or the mob.

What make you think you're some expert? PB is the most knowledgeable poster on here when it comes to New York. I would think a Native New Yorker whose been around it all his life would know more than some Mexican in California who gets his info from online and The Sopranos.

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 03:10 PM

What make you think you're some expert? PB is the most knowledgeable poster on here when it comes to New York. I would think a Native New Yorker whose been around it all his life would know more than some Mexican in California who gets his info from online and The Sopranos.

lol
Who says I get my information from the internet or the Sopranos? I do not. Secondly I have frequently posted about how you cannot always trust the stuff you read online about OC or the info that historians/journalists write in articles or books, or the information that gets released in arrest or info reports.

I never have claimed to be an expert or know everything about Italian/Italian American OC.

I have only seen a few episodes of the Sopranos and that was when I was traveling and staying at hotels and it happened to be on TV.

That's a false assumption on your part.

Having 16,500+ posts on here, and claiming to be from NYC or even NJ as a native does not make anyone an "expert" but it just means they have too much time on their hands, and think that an insanely high number of posts means that they're an expert on a subject but they are only in their mind and opinion.

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 03:32 PM

lol
Who says I get my information from the internet or the Sopranos? I do not. Secondly I have frequently posted about how you cannot always trust the stuff you read online about OC or the info that historians/journalists write in articles or books, or the information that gets released in arrest or info reports.

I never have claimed to be an expert or know everything about Italian/Italian American OC.

I have only seen a few episodes of the Sopranos and that was when I was traveling and staying at hotels and it happened to be on TV.

That's a false assumption on your part.

Having 16,500+ posts on here, and claiming to be from NYC or even NJ as a native does not make anyone an "expert" but it just means they have too much time on their hands, and think that an insanely high number of posts means that they're an expert on a subject but they are only in their mind and opinion.

If you're insinuating that PB is lying that he's from NYC than that is just laughable. He's been posting here for 8 years so that high of a post count is not shocking at all.

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 03:36 PM

And yet it's perfectly acceptable for you, a Mexican American, to make posts about Italian Americans as gangsters, which is the biggest ethnic stereotype in American history. It's a two way street, Cornuto.

But I made the mods a promise about you and I'd really like to keep it. So if you'll stay out of my posts, I'll stay out of yours.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 04:07 PM

Pizzaboy is the most knowledgable respected member on this board , why do u persist in trying to cause arguments cornuto ?? It won't do u any favours
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 04:07 PM

Just because you claim to be Italian-American and from NYC that does not make you any sort of expert on OC or the mob.[/quote]
What make you think you're some expert? PB is the most knowledgeable poster on here when it comes to New York. I would think a Native New Yorker whose been around it all his life would know more than some Mexican in California who gets his info from online and The Sopranos.[/quote]

lol lol

And yet it's perfectly acceptable for you, a Mexican American, to make posts about Italian Americans as gangsters, which is the biggest ethnic stereotype in American history. It's a two way street, Cornuto.

But I made the mods a promise about you and I'd really like to keep it. So if you'll stay out of my posts, I'll stay out of yours.

PB is a stand up guy
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 04:51 PM

[i][/i][u][/u]

i need some of the shit that you're smoking

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 05:33 PM

Thanks guys. But just let die out. He's not worth it smile.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 05:55 PM

Buffalo currently is the most powerful family next to the ones from New York. They control everything from Buffalo to Ontario. Out of misery the Toronto Ndrangheta and Hells Angels have resorted to selling a neglible amount of untaxed cigarettes, Russians, Triads and Albanians operate several whorehouses under the Buffalo family of which they give 50% of its turnover to the Buffalo bosses, Jamaicans and Sri Lankans have to pay them a significant tax in order to push heroin and crack cocaïne in their own ethnic ghetto's over which Buffalo guys of course have a stranglehold as well. Interested in more on Buffalo? You can find it's current boss posting on several mob forums. He'd be happy to tell you everything about them, without giving names or posting anything that isn't common knowledge of course...

Now in all seriousness: you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that this family is pretty much defunct. Of course there will be a small amount of connected guys and hustlers, but anything resembling a viable family? Not very likely
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/18/14 06:56 PM

NNY78 Yes I occasionally go back up there and am planning to go sometime this summer when the NY weather is more to my liking. And you can be sure I'll get pizza from a few of my old favorites including LaNova. I'll also catch up on what's going on in the Buffalo mob family. Oh yeah, one thing I had wanted to do is go to the GOlden Key pizza/bar as when my wife and I were dating we used to walk up to Connecitut St on the West side but my buddy told me to never go there again. He said there was a mob murder there, and a very bad crowd, so no Golden Key for me.

Cornuto- I don't think Pizzaboy was attacking you at all. From the short time I have been a member of this site I have seen that Pizza's posts have all been very informative and gentlemanly. Why would you say "Allegedly Italian"??? Since we all have some similar interests, as Rodney King said "Can't we all get along"?

Re: Anyone kno ne info on da current Buffalo,NY LCN - 05/19/14 08:28 AM

Bigboy,

The Golden Key has been closed for a while, I think it burned down by accident wink The west side has changed a lot, most of the Italians have moved to the burbs like Amherst, Hamburg, West Seneca and Orchard Park.The upper west side still has a neighborhood feel to it and Elmwood Avenue is still hopping.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET