Home

Defede's 250k?

Posted By: SgWaue86

Defede's 250k? - 05/16/14 01:17 AM

I know Joe Defede claimed he made about 1 million over 4 years as acting boss but I always wondered how much he kicked up or if he knew what Amuso and Casso were bringing in. Obviously he was kicking the majority of the money to Amuso and Casso, the entire reason he was put there was because D'Arco was giving enough. Anyways just a thought.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Defede's 250k? - 05/16/14 01:46 AM

Defede was also accused of skimming profits , he was demoted and was replaced by current official boss Steven crea
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Defede's 250k? - 05/16/14 08:09 AM

I thought Louis Daidone was in between De Fede and Crea?

Re: Defede's 250k? - 05/16/14 08:56 AM

Crea was named underboss but served as acting boss until he was jailed in 2000 , that's wen daidone took over as acting boss
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: Defede's 250k? - 05/16/14 10:00 AM

Right I know that, but what im saying Is Defede complains about making 250k a year as boss but he wasnt boss and he also didnt get the job beacuse he was a strong leader, he was put in cause Amuso thought there wasnt enough getting kicked up. I guess what im trying to say is was 250k per year is what he was making as a care taker no really an "acting boss". Was Defede a captain before this, and if so who was in his crew, a d how much was he kicking upstairs.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Defede's 250k? - 05/16/14 10:41 AM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Crea was named underboss but served as acting boss until he was jailed in 2000 , that's wen daidone took over as acting boss

Stevie took the family in a white collar direction with his business smarts and construction brilliance. And yet he's been able to keep the blue collar factions happy because he's a street guy at heart and never forgot where he came from. That's something that Big Paul was never able to do with the Gambinos, and it's the reason that the Luccheses are now a very strong number three. Hell, in certain areas (like here in Bronx and in Westchester), you can even make a case for them being number two.
Posted By: cheech

Re: Defede's 250k? - 05/16/14 11:29 AM

who took over the bronx for the binos after Locascio went away? mario?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Defede's 250k? - 05/16/14 12:19 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech

There was more than one Bronx skipper back then. You had Louie, Greg and Mario all active at that time. Plus, to further confuse things, you had Tore running his father's old rackets until he hit paydirt with Richie and Zef in the phone scam. It's pretty convoluted. Long story short, when we're talking about the Bronx in the '90s, Greg was the most visible, but Braciole was the most powerful. Hands down wink.

Re: Defede's 250k? - 05/16/14 01:42 PM

Is ricco still active ?? I was lookin at the gambino chart wen gotti was boss , I had 5 guys who where still active and ricco was one of them
Posted By: cheech

Re: Defede's 250k? - 05/16/14 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cheech

There was more than one Bronx skipper back then. You had Louie, Greg and Mario all active at that time. Plus, to further confuse things, you had Tore running his father's old rackets until he hit paydirt with Richie and Zef in the phone scam. It's pretty convoluted. Long story short, when we're talking about the Bronx in the '90s, Greg was the most visible, but Braciole was the most powerful. Hands down wink.

forgot all about greg...he must have been so pissed when he realized who garcia was...poor bastard
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET