Home

DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio)

Posted By: Rille1996

DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/15/14 11:43 AM

Like the title say, i have some of the home videos filmed by Freddy Dinome. Has anyone here seen these videos? if not i can post them on youtube or something :S I dont know if they are rare or something but i havent seen anyone else that have them with audio.
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/15/14 12:31 PM

Only seen them in tiny clips from documentarys and stuff
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/15/14 01:06 PM

How did you get the videos?
Posted By: Extortion

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/15/14 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
How did you get the videos?

He's a made guy, you didn't know that?
Posted By: Footreads

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/15/14 01:20 PM

You got any in the Gemini I would live to see them.

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/15/14 01:23 PM

There are no videos that i know of that are filmed in the Gemini Lounge but i have vides from Roy DeMeo at his house, atleast one Gemini twin can be seen(Joey Testa) and you also hear Henry Borelli speak, i think you can see Anthony Senter in the bakround. Ill upload the video on youtube so you can all see it.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/15/14 04:21 PM

Good find Rille.

Roy De Meo had such an aura. What a bear of a man. Sounds a bit like the son.

Borelli sounds like such a skeez.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/15/14 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Good find Rille.

Did he actually post a video or did I miss something? confused

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/15/14 04:39 PM

He posted it on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LArer9kOtk&list=UUd2zCu-TiGwc80LUKAxabxw

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/15/14 04:43 PM

yes, i was gonna wait and post it tonight but somehow he already saw i posted it smile
Posted By: Footreads

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/15/14 04:56 PM

That was good never saw that before thanks. Don't we miss that guy?
Posted By: crazycrip33766

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/15/14 10:00 PM

nice vid wisht it was longer, Henry does sounds like a sleaze bagg, with the joke
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/15/14 10:04 PM

Nice..... Hendrie looked Escobared out of his head! Thanks for the post. Roy said Freddy's nuts... lol (Pot calling the kettle black)

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/16/14 09:18 AM

Yes, he looked really worn out.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/16/14 09:34 AM

The other guy was Joey Testa, he looks like a typical brooklynite from back in the day.

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/16/14 09:50 AM

If you paus at 10 second you can see Anthony Senter in the bakround smile
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/16/14 01:57 PM

Wow not bad!
Posted By: fergie

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/16/14 03:47 PM

Good video! Demeo joking 'Ill shoot you Freddie' if he doesnt turn the camera off...crazy times for those guys....
Posted By: Iceman999

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/16/14 07:01 PM

Thanks for posting this. You read about these people, but it's a totally different thing seeing them speak.

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/17/14 05:31 AM

No Problems, Iceman999
Posted By: bigboy

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/17/14 09:20 AM

Good find Rille. I am afraid this is the best we will ever see on these boys. I think this crew was pretty security conscious and didn't film a lot

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/17/14 05:47 PM

You are probobly right Bigboy, haha you could just see how uncomfortable Roy was when he was being filmed grin
Posted By: Little_Frankie

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/17/14 08:02 PM

Does anyone know roughly when these were filmed?

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/17/14 08:21 PM

Definitely within a year to a year and a half of his death.
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/18/14 01:52 AM

Great find smile
Posted By: Walkner

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/19/14 05:12 AM

Definitely within a year to a year and a half of his death.

How can you tell? Not saying you're lying or anything.. I am just curious how you can tell. If that is Al eating behind Roy at the start he does look like someone in their mid teens.

Also thanks for the post!! I had seen this clip, but never with sound. It is interesting Roy surrounded himself with people half his age. They look and sound like a bunch of immature young adults. Do you have any more clips of them?

No wonder a lot of mob guys frowned on this. There have been more than a few mention that about DeMeo.. Surrounding himself with a bunch of asshole kids. Now I know what they meant.

Even Freddy seemed like an immature dude.. It's just a very small sample but no of these guys look like mobster's or killers, except for Roy. Or atleast how I would envision Mobsters or killers acting.

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/19/14 06:55 AM

Roy may have looked old for his age but he was only 5 or 6 years older than Dominick, Henry and Chris and 12 years older than Joey and Anthony.

And it's easier to get younger subordinates than ones the same age or older.

This was the bedrock of Roy's success. He nurtured and cultivated those guys to be killers and to do his bidding.

If not a killer, you can tell Joey Testa is a colossal prick. Senter and Rosenberg too have mean streak written all over them. Henry looks like a crack addict.

Not completely sure about the date of the barbecue but I think I remember reading somewhere that it was in the 80's.
Posted By: Badfella

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/19/14 05:38 PM

Hi everyone,

been reading in this forum for quite a while now, decided to register to give some more info on this post.

Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie
Does anyone know roughly when these were filmed?

According to the book Murder Machine, this footage was filmed on July 4th, 1980.
Here's the excerpt:

Quote:
"A month after the murders, Roy and Gladys pretended (not very well) that they were a happy couple
and hosted a lavishly catered Fourth of July bash at their splendid waterfront home in
Massapequa Park. Of Roy's principal associates, only Nino - who was free on bail while
appealing his assault conviction - did not attend; some of the event was videotaped by
Freddy, who expended much footage following Roy around like the faithful puppy he was.

"Freddy, if you don't stop, I'm going to shoot you!" camera-shy Roy shouted at one point, to
the delight of several children.

Wearing jeans belted too high and a too-tight red pullover, thirty-nine year old Roy looked
more fat and dumpy than ever; his most dangerous, loyal, and handsome followers -
Henry and Joey and Anthony - looked as silky and sleek as ever."

Source: Murder Machine, by Gene Mustain and Jerry Capeci / Page 296 (2012 paperback edition)

This was 7 weeks after the Patrick Penny murder (May 12, 1980) and 4 weeks after the Charles Mongitore / Daniel
Scutaro double murder (June 5, 1980).

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/21/14 09:58 PM

it was 4 of july 1980 cuz henry was still free
Posted By: foochowyum

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/22/14 01:04 AM

i've seen this footage before but this one is complete with the audio and the quality is good! also this is the first time i've ever heard Roy DeMeo's voice. thanks to whoever upload it.
Posted By: HandsomeHarry

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/22/14 02:22 AM

Roy knew he was done for at this point.
Posted By: foochowyum

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/22/14 07:33 AM

Originally Posted By: HandsomeHarry

what? why? could you please elaborate more? he died in 1983, right?
Posted By: Little_Frankie

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/22/14 10:08 AM

Originally Posted By: foochowyum
Originally Posted By: HandsomeHarry

what? why? could you please elaborate more? he died in 1983, right?

Correct, he was killed in the beginning of January 1983. By this time (July 4, 1980), the Dominick Ragucci murder had already happened which a lot of people say was the beginning of the end for Roy. He also had already killed Chris Rosenberg (both in 79) and his crew was getting out of control. Due to all of this and the heat he was bringing down, he was falling out of favor with Nino and Paul and he knew it.
Posted By: Tommydesimone44

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/22/14 04:32 PM

Just watched dark visions the full documentary and this clip is from that.. Crazy hearing roy and Henry's voice... He wasn't done for by then he was around a good 3 more years but shit was def staring to hit the fan by then... In murder machine it says that a drunk roy sat alone on his couch and was really down about Chris not being there.. Fucking maniacs!!
Posted By: HandsomeHarry

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/23/14 01:56 AM

That's exactly what I mean. Shit was starting to hit the fan. If you're smart which Roy was in many ways then you already know the outcome when shit starts going sour. It was only a matter of time before he was stuffed in a trunk.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/23/14 02:59 AM

For some reason this video (great find btw) is oozing with a dark, almost nightmarish atmosphere. I'm not superstitious or anything but the guys captured on this tape were wackos, and you don't even have to read on their activities to sense that from this short video.
Posted By: secondcoming

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/23/14 03:03 AM

I used to think those guys were awesome. Nowadays they're like the o'doyles from Billy Madison. Just dirt bag lowlives who had a brief period on top by being awful people. Is anyone from that crew still alive and free besides the ones that people didn't hear much about?
Posted By: Belmont

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 05/23/14 10:55 AM

Can someone please post a pic of Senter and Testa with Casso .....
Thanks

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/11/14 10:59 AM

I have some pics of the Gemini twins. One of Joey Testa in prison in 1996 but dont know how to post pictures here ohwell

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/11/14 11:28 AM

Go to "Switch To Full Reply Screen" and go to "Insert image".

We'd love to see it; unless it turns out to be the picture of Senter in the band.

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/11/14 12:02 PM

It wants me to give a link?

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/11/14 12:08 PM

Joey Testa (1996)

Attached picture Joey Testa.jpg

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/11/14 12:10 PM

Nice pic...Thanks for posting

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/11/14 12:15 PM

From Left to Right: 1. Carneglia, 2. ???, 3.Looks familiar???, and 4. Testa.
Can someone fill in the blanks?.... #2 is that Ernie Boy?

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/11/14 12:52 PM

Oreste Abbamonte and Frankie Loc?

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/11/14 12:54 PM

Thanks Moe

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/11/14 01:01 PM

from left: John Carneglia, Oreste Abbamonte, Frankie Locascio and of course Joseph Testa.

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/11/14 01:01 PM

im not sure but i think so atleast...
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/11/14 02:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Rille1996
im not sure but i think so atleast...

All you did was combine what nj capo and moe said...lol

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/11/14 02:39 PM

yes?

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/11/14 10:10 PM

i bet joey makes it out before anthony hes closer, anyone has a recent pic of dirty Henry hes been layin very loww all the years
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/12/14 08:58 AM

Its a little eerie wathcing this video. If you didnt know these gusy would think theya re just regular guys breaking balls. You would never think they were the maniacs that they were. Henry looks like the coke did a number on him. Also is that Albert Demeo next to Roy at the beginning of the video?
Posted By: Snakes

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/12/14 09:33 AM

Neither one is getting out. Once they finish this sentence they start on their next one - they didn't run concurrently. Pretty sure of this.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: DeMeo Crew home videos(Audio) - 07/12/14 09:38 AM

Originally Posted By: crazycrip33766
i bet joey makes it out before anthony hes closer, anyone has a recent pic of dirty Henry hes been layin very loww all the years

Borelli probably has no chance. the judge recommended he never get out so that is a prtety big roadblock. Also i remember reading Montigilio saying that even though Henry was a killer he disliked the dismembering process. The Gemini twins and Chris used to break his balls alot. Dominick was supposedly close with Borelli so i wonder if that was true and maybe jail was ablessing in disguise for henry because he got away from the crew
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET