Home

Rats you would forgive

Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Rats you would forgive - 05/11/14 04:44 PM

Me I'd forgive Sammy Gravano because he saved the Gambinos from John's big mouth also he only ratted cause John was using him as a scrape goat, also he refused to rat on Vallario due their friendship which left some stand up feature to him

who would you forgive?
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/11/14 06:47 PM

none kill all rats...
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/11/14 07:43 PM

Nobody, but not because they ratted (this is a good and useful thing for law-abiding citizens), but because they are still murderers, extortionists etc and only testified to get a reduced sentence.

By the way, was there ever any case when a mafioso turned informant or killed his superior not out of ambition, but because he was given the order to whack his friend or relative? Just being curious.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/11/14 09:29 PM

Peter Chiodo. Why would you protect the guys who tried to kill your sister?
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 02:25 AM

Never forgive a rat. They are the most scum there can be.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 02:49 AM

Originally Posted By: ThePolakVet

How would they compare to the murderers, and rapists, from the Italian or, especially Russian rapists within their mobs. Are the clear paedophillic tendencies, related to the Russian or at least Eastern European cultures relevaant?
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 02:58 AM

None of them.

But I never thought Gravano was a coward.

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 03:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Camarel

How would they compare to the murderers, and rapists, from the Italian or, especially Russian rapists within their mobs. Are the clear paedophillic tendencies, related to the Russian or at least Eastern European cultures relevaant?

If you go to prison with a charge for rape, pedophilia or murdering a child you are being put in the opusheniy kasta(downed). These are the lowest people in prison, who are mostly rapists, pedophiles and child murderers. The process of downing goes by raping the person who has such a charge, sometimes they piss on him if no-one wants to get into this homosexual act, or if the person is a strong one, they usually chase him down in his cell for several days until he sleeps and then either rape, piss on him or just rub their penises on the persons lips. There are many more ways how to "down" a person, but these are the ones most often heard.
The same goes to snitches, once you're found out as a snitch in prison, you also get "downed". So, we in Russian criminal culture consider a snitch as an equal scum to someone who's an rapist or pedophile.
The same would happen to a person who would live in a criminal neighborhood. He wouldn't get raped or pissed on, but as soon as some person would find out him being a snitch or being a pedophilia, he'd be beaten to death or tortured before that. Prison this way makes it more better, the person pays for his action trough all his prison term, being raped at the process of being "downed" and even later by other people who were "downed", as he sits in one cell with them. If he shows up somewhere where normal prisoners are located, he gets beaten up and risks being even killed.
There are no such as paedophillic tendencies in Russian or Eastern European cultures, I doubt there is such in any culture on the world. Every ethnicity has their scum and their good people.

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 03:34 AM

If people want, I could make a thread about Russian prisons, how you get in, what happens to people there and everything, how they are put in their kastas, what goes on inside.
Posted By: vitovito

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 04:16 AM

If people want, I could make a thread about Russian prisons, how you get in, what happens to people there and everything, how they are put in their kastas, what goes on inside.

Yes, tell us some intresting facts about prisons in russia.

There is a documentary on youtube about a russian prison , it was intresting, it explained the meaning of " gopnik " culture and prison tattoos.

Posted By: cheech

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
none kill all rats...

lol joey you crack me up
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 11:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
none kill all rats...

You wanna do the thirty years, then kill them yourself wink.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 11:35 AM

Yeah rats are the worst scum, blah blah blah. Always such tough talk from guys on a mafia board that can't go a week without running to the admin for looking at them cross-eyed.

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 11:40 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela
Yeah rats are the worst scum, blah blah blah. Always such tough talk from guys on a mafia board that can't go a week without running to the admin for looking at them cross-eyed.

Yeah, it's real easy to get on the high horse and curse rats from behind the old laptop.

Do thirty years, come home, sign-up for an account here, and then your hatred of rats might have some merit.
Posted By: gram6814

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 12:03 PM

Phil Leonetti (with grave misgivings)I just don't know how many of his own "family" guys were hurt by him as I think most of the guys were already convicted and sentenced when he flipped. I could be wrong I'm not sure. Besides saving his own ass his agenda seems to be motivated towards the absolute hatred he holds for his uncle.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 12:28 PM

I must admit I had a little empathy for leonetti and al d'arco . D'arco didn't have any cases pending against him and basically thought he was gonna be murdered by amuso/ casso . Casso and amuso whacked people for the slightest infraction hence why everyone ran to the Feds
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 12:47 PM

Yeah, I don't have harsh feelings towards most rats, mostly because I don't care either way, but you kind of have to feel for Fat Pete Chiodo. As someone above stated, he just came to the realization that "these guys are fucked in the head" concerning Casso and Amuso after they tried to whack him and his family members for nothing more than heresay.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 01:06 PM

The thing with casso and amuso is they where both on the run and heard everything second hand , everyone telling tales trying to get potential rivals whacked
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 01:17 PM

I wouldn't feel sorry for D'Arco.

If he didn't co-operate, it was only a matter of time before he would have been implicated in loads of murders. Wasn't he the guy doing such an inept job of planning and organising all the (botched) hits? He's also a money stealing thief, just like De Fede.

D'Arco portrays himself as some voice of reason but his bloodlust was probably just as bad as Amuso and Casso for all we know - being their go-to-guy for designating hits.

It's just when he f***ed his promotion up and the tables turned on him he went crying into the arms of the feds.

This guy has some gall saying Sammy G was ducking him. He's just as big a coward.

And Amuso and Casso are paranoid? D'Arco probably wasn't going to get whacked in the Kimberly Hotel that day. He was just sh*tting himself because Amuso was blanking him for the botch jobs and his son was bringing heat on him for being an unreliable junkie.

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 02:16 PM

So you find sympathy for someone who betrays his own friends and people he's lived almost all his life with and been trough lot of things together with? Just to save his own ass at the last moment? To be honest, I think such a man is nothing more but a coward. He's chosen the path of being a criminal and now he bails out, giving up the people who always were there for him.

If that comment was aimed at me, then I never ran to any admin as I didn't have any reason to do so.

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 02:20 PM

So you find sympathy for someone who betrays his own friends and people he's lived almost all his life with and been trough lot of things together with? Just to save his own ass at the last moment? To be honest, I think such a man is nothing more but a coward. He's chosen the path of being a criminal and now he bails out, giving up the people who always were there for him.

If that comment was aimed at me, then I never ran to any admin as I didn't have any reason to do so.

She wasn't talking to you. And no one is saying that they're not scum. But these threads get started all the time and it's always the same thing: Some 18 year old kid from Middle America, who's never going to be arrested in his life, passing judgement on a guy looking at life in jail. It's just getting old.

Yeah, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. But neither should you idolize criminals either.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 02:24 PM

If I was talking to you in particular you'd know it. I use the quote button for that.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 05:08 PM

Did you know that Rats spelled backwards is Star? That's messed up! mad
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: njcapo35
Did you know that Rats spelled backwards is Star? That's messed up! mad

As in star witness.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 07:20 PM

I don't know that "Forgive" would be the right word, but I think Frank Gangi did the world a favor by squealing on Tommy Pitaro- surely he saved some lives. He is probably walking around some town now, free as a bird in Witness Protection
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/12/14 07:47 PM

When Casso ratted, were they really going to reduce his sentence and eventually release him if he hadn't compromised Gravano's statements they used on other trials, or would they have found another way to keep him in jail for life anyway?
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/13/14 07:15 PM

I still can't believe Chris Pacillo is safely walking around. I wouldn't be shocked to see someone get him
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Rats you would forgive - 05/13/14 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
I still can't believe Chris Pacillo is safely walking around. I wouldn't be shocked to see someone get him

Who is Chris Pacillo, and what or who did he rat about?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET