Home

Gay Mobsters

Posted By: Toby

Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 10:05 AM

Hi, Everybody.

What mobsters in history were gay or rumoured to be gay?

I have heard a few rumours here and there, but I'm sure there are some guys on here who know way more about it than I do.

Thanks.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 10:29 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_D%27Amato

Former acting boss of the DeCavalcante crime family, John D'Amato, was gay.

There have been rumours about Sammy Gravano, however they are just rumours.

A member of the infamous Roy De Meo crew, Vito Arena, was openly gay.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/mo...rticle-1.383449

Robert Mormando came out as gay several years ago, as if this somehow justifies him being a criminal and murderer.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 11:13 AM

apparently Vinny Basciano was so afraid of gays he banned kissing in the family lol

http://nypost.com/2011/04/28/pecking-order/
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 11:18 AM

lol
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 11:31 AM

Wasn't sal devita a cross dresser ??

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 11:40 AM

In Murder Machine, they implied that Roy De Meo liked the company of all the young guys; Senter, Testa and Rosenberg, because they were handsome and young.

That isn't to say he had homosexual tendencies, just that he was reliving his youth.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 11:42 AM

well he did "pick up" rosenberg at a gas station because he like his "style" uhwhat
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 02:20 PM

How would crime families react to this? They accepted them?

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By: ThePolakVet

Oh, yeah. The coming out parties are traditionally held at Russo's on the Bay on Cross Bay Boulevard.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 02:32 PM

They were all gay. If by gay you mean happy. Until they get caught then none of them are gay.

Zorro was gay thatnisbwhy they called him the gay blade.

That stuff you put on BenGaye was invented by a guy named Ben who was gay.

According to gay people everyone is gay.
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
well he did "pick up" rosenberg at a gas station because he like his "style" uhwhat

LOL I remember watching that MOBSTERS Episode when they say "DeMeo liked his style" lol

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 02:35 PM

I have been to Russo's. Some friends daughter got married during the power failure. So they held the wedding outside. Then went to Russo they had a generator so it was ok.

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
According to gay people everyone is gay.

Off topic, but that's where a lot of them go off the rails. If you're gay you're gay. I don't really care one way or the other. But some of them love to claim that "everyone is a little bi-sexual," which is nonsense. But these people have to convince themselves of that just to get to sleep at night. It's called self-hatred wink.

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 02:37 PM

I have the feeling DeMeo wasn't gay.

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 02:39 PM

I have been to Russo's. Some friends daughter got married during the power failure. So they held the wedding outside. Then went to Russo they had a generator so it was ok.

I've been to Russo's and Marina del Rey for more weddings than I can count on both hands and feet. They're the Super Italian places to get married lol
Posted By: Garbageman

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Oh, yeah. The coming out parties are traditionally held at Russo's on the Bay on Cross Bay Boulevard.

Lmfao. Shit, I laughed out loud, my kids yelled from the other room... "what's so funny, dad?"

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 02:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Garbageman
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Lmfao. Shit, I laughed out loud, my kids yelled from the other room... "what's so funny, dad?"

I have my moments grin .

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 02:47 PM

They shot some of Armand Assantes movie "looking for an Echo" at Russo's I liked that movie.

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 04:02 PM

I know why they think some of these guys are Gay.

Because they like to go out in two thousand dollar suits with a lot of expensive jewelry. They wear French cuff shirts with color coordinated links.with color coordinated ties, handkerchiefs in the jacket. 5 thousand dollar or much watches.

Even when they go to the movies and get the senior special movie tickets

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 04:50 PM

Arena - gay. D'Amato - gay. Mormando - gay.

Those are just the guys who came out and/or outed. Everything is not black and white. There are gay guys who are tough and would be drawn to that life. There are straight guys who can't fight their way out of a paper bag. There are Italians who don't like pasta. Irish who don't like alcohol. Asians who aren't good at Math....

There is undoubtedly a miniscule amount of gay/bi mobsters in New York but there is definitely approximately half a dozen.

Going by the statistics of how many NBA, NHL and soccer professionals are in the closet, then I would imagine at least 6 gay/bi mobsters out of a total of 1-1500 is not outlandish at all.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
In Murder Machine, they implied that Roy De Meo liked the company of all the young guys; Senter, Testa and Rosenberg, because they were handsome and young.

That isn't to say he had homosexual tendencies, just that he was reliving his youth.

Doesn't necessarily mean he was gay. He might have liked them hanging around hoping they would bring young girls around. And I guess his guys were loyal almost to the end, nobody could get close enough to kill him until Gaspipe reached out to Testa. Doesn't matter anyway, he killed how many people? If he liked dicks or not he was still a mass murderer.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 10:26 PM

Arena - gay. D'Amato - gay. Mormando - gay.

I don't know about D'Amato. Anthony Capo said that they killed him because D'Amato's girlfriend said that D'Amato and his girlfriend went to some club and D'Amato made out with a guy. Or something. All he said, she said stuff. For all we know it could have been made up bullshit because they wanted D'Amato gone. Isn't it possible they wanted him gone and needed an excuse, and there was no reason to suspect he was a rat? So they made something up. I can't believe every guy that got clipped was killed for the stated reason. A lot of treachery and deceit in that life.

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/11/14 11:04 PM

"There are Italians who don't like pasta."

Now you have gone to far!

Maybe Roy screwed them after he killed them does that make him Gay?
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 12:13 AM

Joe Bonanno
Frank Calabrese Sr.
John Gotti
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 12:24 AM

Whitey Bulger was a male hustler in his younger days.He also had a very cozy relationship with a fellow prison inmate. He is at the very least bisexual.

Also,wasn't there a mob guy who was rumored to have facial liposuction to make himself more attractive to his jailhouse lover?
Posted By: StLguy

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 12:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
Whitey Bulger was a male hustler in his younger days.He also had a very cozy relationship with a fellow prison inmate. He is at the very least bisexual.

I wonder how many Whities he gave a Bulger to...
Posted By: TheAustralian

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 01:08 AM

Ray Argentina looks like a bit of a fag

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 03:12 AM

Whitey Bulger have you seen the show Ray Donovan as yet on show time. On it during the last 5 episodes there is a Whitey Bulger character on it played by James Woods it was pretty good.

Another reason to see the show is Jon Voight he plays Rays father. Played a pretty good 70 year old street guy.

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 06:57 AM

"Earlier, an FBI agent testified how the vain boss said he was glad they’d given him extra time to “get dolled up” for his mug shot when he was arrested in 2004."

FLAMING!
Posted By: botz

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 09:33 AM

Would a queer mobster kill u with his purse?

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 09:43 AM

Originally Posted By: botz
Would a queer mobster kill u with his purse?

Oh, Botz lol.

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 09:45 AM

If Tony Spilotro was gay, he would have put a live hamster up that poor guys ass instead of putting his head in a vice.
Posted By: night_timer

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 10:10 AM

I think I read somewhere that Tony Mirra and his wife were into swingers parties, wife-swapping and orgies.

That included Mirra going with other guys.

But maybe it wasn't Mirra; it might've been someone else in the mob, but I'm pretty sure it was Mirra.
Posted By: USICILIANU

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 11:42 AM

http://www.panorama.it/images/foto/ugo-gabriele-ketty/387135-1/Ugo-Gabriele-Ketty_emb4.jpg

What about this guy? He's a trans, he use to run a crew of drug dealers in Scampia, Naples.

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: USICILIANU
http://www.panorama.it/images/foto/ugo-gabriele-ketty/387135-1/Ugo-Gabriele-Ketty_emb4.jpg

What about this guy? He's a trans, he use to run a crew of drug dealers in Scampia, Naples.

Karen Gravano?
Posted By: USICILIANU

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: USICILIANU

Karen Gravano?

Karen Gravano with a braciole
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 12:39 PM

Karen Gravano?

That one had me laughing. lol
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 03:35 PM

Originally Posted By: night_timer
I think I read somewhere that Tony Mirra and his wife were into swingers parties, wife-swapping and orgies.

But maybe it wasn't Mirra; it might've been someone else in the mob, but I'm pretty sure it was Mirra.

Mirra was a bachelor so he wasn´t married. He lived with his mother.

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: night_timer

Mirra was a bachelor so he wasn´t married. He lived with his mother.

He's probably thinking oh Henry Hill. Remember how he was portrayed in "The Heist," by Volkman and Cummings?

Now Volkman and Cummings later proved themselves to not be very credible. But I have no problem believing that both Henry AND Karen Hill were of that ilk.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 04:36 PM

It was said that Mirra was a womanizer who enjoyed having group sex. I also heard a rumor that he had a orgy with Goldie Hawn(when she was strung out on the H), don't know how true it was.

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 06:28 PM

I'm starting with the Man called Tony Mirra. I'm asking him to change his ways. And no message could have been any clearer. If you wanna make New York a better place take a look at yourself and whack Tony Mirra.
Posted By: night_timer

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/12/14 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By: njcapo35
It was said that Mirra was a womanizer who enjoyed having group sex. I also heard a rumor that he had a orgy with Goldie Hawn(when she was strung out on the H), don't know how true it was.

Yeah, I heard stuff along those lines. It seemed out of character for Mirra.
Posted By: bobbyvegas

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/15/14 09:56 AM

The gay football player that just got drafted, sam hurd, his boyfriend is vito cammisanno. They were the ones kissing on tv the other day. Vito is either the son or grandson of one of the old KC bosses

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/15/14 02:11 PM

Queer Eye For The Mob Guy.
Posted By: Owney_Madden

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/15/14 02:45 PM

Tony the Greek Frankos in his book claims he was in jail with Joe Gallo. Said one time he walked into a room and there was Gallo shagging the arse off some bloke. I seem to remember he said Gallo gave him a look as if to say "how do you do?" and carried on with his shagging.

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/15/14 02:48 PM

Who gives a shit?

I love all the He-Men who refuse to believe that a mob guy could be a fag. Meanwhile, football players and basketball players are coming out. And what are they gonna say when a boxer or UFC fighter comes out?

That said, they're a minuscule portion of the population. Probably less than 5 percent. But that percentage is going to apply across the board: Cops, firemen, athletes, artists, and yes, even gangsters.

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/15/14 02:57 PM

Some people believe its just away to get off in jail. Plus it is just as much to show how much power and control you have over other people especially in prison. Getting a blow job is different from giving blow job to them. Just as fucking someone is different then getting fucked.

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/15/14 03:14 PM

Getting a blow job is different from giving blow job

You said a mouthful.
Posted By: SC

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/15/14 03:24 PM

I'll take your word for it. I've never given one.
Posted By: bobbyvegas

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/15/14 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: SC

You should ask mikeyO, im sure hes been on the giving end more than once

Re: Gay Mobsters - 05/15/14 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By: bobbyvegas
Originally Posted By: SC

You should ask mikeyO, im sure hes been on the giving end more than once

He has a good gag reflex.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET