Home

Own a Piece of Mafia History!

Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen

Own a Piece of Mafia History! - 05/08/14 07:34 AM

I few friends have sent emails saying they might want to purchase my PSA/DNA Signed Check from Godfather and one of the founding fathers of the commission Joseph Bonanno. I have found something else I want and am willing to consider serious offers. Just let me know. Go to this link to verify http://www.psacard.com/DNACert/ and enter in code 81809346.

email me and ask me to send a picture if you are interested. I can't figure out how to upload an image from my computer.

G. Marshall Johnson

jjcalvin@comcast.net
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Own a Piece of Mafia History! - 05/08/14 12:28 PM

Thats funny, just the other day i was watching an episoide of pawn stars and someone brought in a check signed by carlo gambino to try and sell...i dont think it wound out to be worth to much money though.
Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen

Re: Own a Piece of Mafia History! - 05/09/14 10:31 AM

Rick purchased the check for $500 if I recall.

Here is a link to a blogger who list items bought and sold on the show. The episode was from Feb. 14, 2011.

http://lasvegasbadger.blogspot.com/2011/02/pawn-star-review-february-142011.html
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Own a Piece of Mafia History! - 05/09/14 11:22 AM

Really off topic, but it would have been pretty cool if they could have verified one of the rings was Luciano's on one of the Pawn Stars Episodes.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Own a Piece of Mafia History! - 05/09/14 11:29 AM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Really off topic, but it would have been pretty cool if they could have verified one of the rings was Luciano's on one of the Pawn Stars Episodes.

Yeah, I saw that episode. I knew they wouldn't be able to prove provenance (not that I'm claiming inside knowledge, I just had a feeling is all).
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Own a Piece of Mafia History! - 05/09/14 12:35 PM

LOL Cool now we can buy stuff from the show. Hopefully I can buy a pair of Nin Gaggi's Sunglasses

Re: Own a Piece of Mafia History! - 05/09/14 12:37 PM

Originally Posted By: MikeyO
LOL Cool now we can buy stuff from the show. Hopefully I can buy a pair of Nin Gaggi's Sunglasses

Sonny Franzese's soiled adult diaper, next on Hardcore Pawn!
Posted By: TonyG

Re: Own a Piece of Mafia History! - 05/09/14 01:41 PM

Hahahahaha!!!!

Next up, Tony Zerilli is pawning the gun used to kill Hoffa.
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Own a Piece of Mafia History! - 05/09/14 05:51 PM

There's also this.

Frank Costello (Mafia) 20th Century Bible - KJV
US $1,425.00 Or best offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151235399340?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'm not sure if it's actually real, as anyone could hypothetically take an old Bible and forge a signature on it and claim they received it from the person who they claimed signed it.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Own a Piece of Mafia History! - 05/09/14 07:56 PM

I have the chair bethia knocked over when she heard Mosses was going to see his real mother a jew in the movie ten commandments.

I collect watches new and used have apx 250 of them. I told my wife I want to take them with me when I go. So throw them all into the coffee with me. I would not like seeing them sold in an estate sale.

If I had the money and can check it is authentic from someone infamous like Mussolini's hat I would buy it.

Re: Own a Piece of Mafia History! - 05/09/14 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
I have the chair bethia knocked over when she heard Mosses was going to see his real mother a jew in the movie ten commandments.

Is that right, Footreads?

We were just talking about "The Ten Commandments" at length during Passover and Easter week. It's HANDS DOWN my favorite Biblical epic smile.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET