Home

Awesome feature story on most powerful crime group

Posted By: allanwaterhouse

Awesome feature story on most powerful crime group - 04/30/14 04:55 AM

Awesome piece, i enjoyed reading it so i thought id share:
http://mobdaily.com/ndrangheta-powerful-criminal-organization-world/
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Awesome feature story on most powerful crime group - 04/30/14 06:27 AM

The people from the island are way more powerful than anyone in the 'Ndrangheta or Camorra, and they have been around for a lot longer than either of them.
Posted By: dontclickvirus

Re: Awesome feature story on most powerful crime group - 04/30/14 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
The people from the island are way more powerful than anyone in the 'Ndrangheta or Camorra, and they have been around for a lot longer than either of them.

i wouldn't be so sure about that, the mafia in sicily is being gradually weakened and the "adio pizo" movement is getting stronger and stronger, however the 'ndrangheta in calabria is still extremely powerful to the point where they are pretty much considered a parallel government.
Posted By: Strax

Re: Awesome feature story on most powerful crime group - 04/30/14 07:11 PM

Originally Posted By: dontclickvirus
Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

i wouldn't be so sure about that, the mafia in sicily is being gradually weakened and the "adio pizo" movement is getting stronger and stronger, however the 'ndrangheta in calabria is still extremely powerful to the point where they are pretty much considered a parallel government.

The mafia in South Italy,not only Calabria but Sicily,Naples...is parallel state.The Cosa Nostra is weaker than 'Ndrangheta for sure,but still 70-80% of people pay pizzo,its just way of life.Cosa Nostra is still very very powerful,and will continue to be.
Posted By: USICILIANU

Re: Awesome feature story on most powerful crime group - 05/03/14 11:21 AM

The Addio pizzo thing is not a strictly Sicilian movement. It was born in Sicily but exists in Calabria and in Naples.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Awesome feature story on most powerful crime group - 05/03/14 12:19 PM

addiopizzo is nation-wide since that the mafia/camorra/ndrangheta are nation-wide as well.
Posted By: StLguy

Re: Awesome feature story on most powerful crime group - 05/05/14 12:46 AM

Just read the article...they just couldn't resist showing another fucking gotti picture could they? He was a tangent of a tangent in that article....and he shouldn't have even been that
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET