Anyone like John John?

Posted By: ItalianForever

Anyone like John John? - 04/27/14 11:21 PM

Anyway, you can friend him now on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/johnjohn.veasey

Some great posts on there making fun of philly guys
Posted By: paprincess

Re: Anyone like John John? - 04/27/14 11:42 PM

who the heck is that?? He looks like the type that if you saw him walking towards you while you were alone on the street you get the f up and run away... I'd REFUSE to play blackjack with him! even if you won he looks like the type to yell at you and take your money away regardless..
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Anyone like John John? - 04/28/14 12:32 AM

He can make fun all he wants, but they still wacked his brother.
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: Anyone like John John? - 04/28/14 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
He can make fun all he wants, but they still wacked his brother.

When you're right. You're right
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Anyone like John John? - 04/28/14 01:06 AM

The link did not work for me but I'm not a member of facebook. Did it work for anyone else?

I am not sure who this guy is so I searched some.

That guy is way too open. I do not believe he was really an 'enforcer' and it looks as though he was really just undercover and a 'snitch'. I found this article and it sounds made up: http://www.phillymag.com/articles/john-john-veasey-s-life-after-the-philly-mob/

http://articles.philly.com/2012-02-14/news/31059010_1_john-stanfa-joseph-skinny-joey-merlino-mob-war
Posted By: spmob

Re: Anyone like John John? - 04/28/14 11:08 AM

Im no John Veasey Fan but say what you want about him, the dude was tough. He fought off two guys during a hit on him. He also murdered people for Stanfa and when he flipped he almost single handledly took down that faction with his testimony. They say he was one of the better rats to testify because of how forthright he was. Its messed up that Billy got killed and wasn't really even involved with the life and grew up with Merlino.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Anyone like John John? - 04/28/14 11:29 AM

The hit on him and how he survived is classic and just added to his legend on the streets and probably continues to boost his ego to this day
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Anyone like John John? - 04/28/14 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: spmob
Im no John Veasey Fan but say what you want about him, the dude was tough. He fought off two guys during a hit on him. He also murdered people for Stanfa and when he flipped he almost single handledly took down that faction with his testimony. They say he was one of the better rats to testify because of how forthright he was. Its messed up that Billy got killed and wasn't really even involved with the life and grew up with Merlino.

So if he murdered people, why isn't he locked away in prison? I don't want some psychopath/sociopath like him free.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Anyone like John John? - 04/28/14 01:47 PM

only him and his brother knew he was wearing the wire maybe he told Merlino who told someone else and it got to stanfa but stanfa new immediately. book was OK. fast read. like he says in his book he's the reason his brothers dead. and Merlinos guys clean house threw the jury when they murder guy during stands trial kinda like I think they killed that guy during uncle joes trial. he got to big for his briches or wwhatever that word is. just guess.
Posted By: spmob

Re: Anyone like John John? - 04/28/14 01:52 PM

Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
Originally Posted By: spmob

So if he murdered people, why isn't he locked away in prison? I don't want some psychopath/sociopath like him free.

That can be said about many rats. He received a reduced sentence based on his testimony.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET