Home

Henry Borelli

Posted By: crazycrip33766

Henry Borelli - 04/21/14 10:25 PM

this dude hes been lock up since may 81!! dammm thas more than Carmine Persico and Gene Gotti or anyone from the commission back in 85, this one is a true mobster stant up guy, even though he was nver made cuz of the rule the gambinos had in those days. i do not condone what he did, but i got to admire the way hes handle his destiny
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Henry Borelli - 04/21/14 10:35 PM

Kill hundreds of people and get a plea deal to do 5 or 6 years.

Manipulate VIN plates and handle stolen cars and get hundreds of years in prison.

Guy has got to be stewing. He loved the pussy by all accounts. He hasn't gotten any in over thirty years and for what?!
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Henry Borelli - 04/22/14 01:26 AM

Jon Corzine stole $4 billion and wasn't even charged with a crime
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Henry Borelli - 04/22/14 10:47 AM

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Jon Corzine stole $4 billion and wasn't even charged with a crime

He wasn't the first Governor from Jersey to rear-ended
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Henry Borelli - 04/22/14 10:56 AM

I believe that Borelli was convicted of multiple murders, not just the car theft thing. Moe TR. don't worry about his sex life- He'll be going to brownsville
Posted By: uptempo

Re: Henry Borelli - 04/22/14 11:22 AM

He appealed his life sentance and won didn't he ? The 150 year grant theft auto sentance was upheld tho, and he can now apply for parole, not sure if he would ever get it.
Posted By: crazycrip33766

Re: Henry Borelli - 04/22/14 12:23 PM

he most likely wont get the parole,although he has filled habeas corpus manny times, besides his crimes. he hasnt been a good in prison this past decade, he even file a lawsuit aganist the warden in a prison he was in west virginia back in 06 hazelton USP, hes was in a medium facility for a short while, howrver he was sent back to the a USP in Indiana, hes with Jackie De Ross from the Colombos in the same place
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET