Home

FBI Agents in Mafia Payroll ?

Posted By: furio_from_naples

FBI Agents in Mafia Payroll ? - 04/10/14 12:19 PM

Any Mafia family in the United States, had and still has cops on its payroll. But what about the FBI and other federal agencies such as the DEA?
There have been cases where FBI agents like Al Sharpton or other federal agents also recently have been corrupted by the Mafia? From 2000 to today?
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: FBI Agents in Mafia Payroll ? - 04/10/14 12:35 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Any Mafia family in the United States, had and still has cops on its payroll. But what about the FBI and other federal agencies such as the DEA?
There have been cases where FBI agents like Al Sharpton or other federal agents also recently have been corrupted by the Mafia? From 2000 to today?

AL Sharpton isn't in the FBI lol I would think in the NY Families your always going to have a guy on the take. I don't know about anywhere else maybe down in Florida considering there's a lot of White Collar Fraud, Drug Smuggling/Traffiking, etc
Posted By: Skygee

Re: FBI Agents in Mafia Payroll ? - 04/10/14 03:02 PM

That's a huge risk I'm not too sure anyone would take. You'd see it as a benefit, the Agent would see it as a way in. If they're on the case against your family, accepting a "bribe" then turning the money in to the Bureau I think would be solid evidence. Any mobster to try to bring FBI Agents onto the payroll deserved to be pinched.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: FBI Agents in Mafia Payroll ? - 04/10/14 05:28 PM

lol Al Sharpton FBI hahaha
Posted By: FriedRavioliFarts

Re: FBI Agents in Mafia Payroll ? - 04/10/14 07:25 PM

Anthony Casso and the Lucchese family had FBI agent Doug MacCane on their payroll. Also up in Boston Connolly and John Morris accepted payments from Flemi and Bulger.
Posted By: StLguy

Re: FBI Agents in Mafia Payroll ? - 04/10/14 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Skygee
That's a huge risk I'm not too sure anyone would take. You'd see it as a benefit, the Agent would see it as a way in. If they're on the case against your family, accepting a "bribe" then turning the money in to the Bureau I think would be solid evidence. Any mobster to try to bring FBI Agents onto the payroll deserved to be pinched.

They would have to be careful of the possibility of entrapment though.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: FBI Agents in Mafia Payroll ? - 04/10/14 08:11 PM

There was also an Agent, Jerry Sullivan who worked down in Florida that was involved with Gambling. http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1998-11...-gambling-debts
Posted By: pmac

Re: FBI Agents in Mafia Payroll ? - 04/10/14 09:19 PM

whitey had the whole Boston office on his payroll in the 80tys I don't think ever was a legit rat. can't wait to see this doc on his side of the trial. then all the FBI agents turned on each other.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: FBI Agents in Mafia Payroll ? - 04/10/14 09:28 PM

there was US Marshall named Ambrose who was convicted of leaking information to the Chicago Outfit around the time of Family Secrets trial-

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2009-...tection-program
Posted By: EricKumerow

Re: FBI Agents in Mafia Payroll ? - 04/11/14 03:22 PM

Your nuts if you don't think a FIB hasn't ever taken an envelope.

And the Outfit had tons of cops on the payroll. Read Cooley's book, talk about in depth factual look of the corruption from top to bottom.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET