Home

A Great Syracuse/Buffalo story

Posted By: TheArm

A Great Syracuse/Buffalo story - 04/05/14 06:13 PM

http://www.eaglenewsonline.com/news/2011...ze/?page=3&

This is a few years old, but it talks about the North side Syracuse crew and it's Utica to Buffalo connection, and the late pain in the ass reporter who brought it out.
Just as a side note...Both Darling ice cream and Erie Blvd lanes still operate today
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: A Great Syracuse/Buffalo story - 04/05/14 06:54 PM

I dont care if people believe u or not man.i find ur posts interesting. N if u do lie(not sayn u do) i dnt gve a fuk most people on the internet do so who cares

Re: A Great Syracuse/Buffalo story - 04/05/14 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: tommykarate
I dont care if people believe u or not man.i find ur posts interesting. N if u do lie(not sayn u do) i dnt gve a fuk most people on the internet do so who cares

Thanks, I do appreciate that

I revealed my background only to give context to what I talked about, because I wanted to avoid just posting links and stories. Anyone can look that up on their own.

I never wanted it to be "about me" as some have made it

So when asked for proof I posted links are stories about what I had previously discussed, and as I should have predicted, the same people who demanded proof, then claimed "you just found that on line"
Catch 22, so I don't care.
I think and hope I made my peace with SC, and will as I told him I will ignore first and lash out as a last resort, and curb my wise guy tongue (so not in my nature..LOL)
Anyway thanks again...I will try to keep it interesting
Posted By: ChristyC

Re: A Great Syracuse/Buffalo story - 04/05/14 07:26 PM

I, too, enjoy your posts, Arm. I was "Thirty Years Ago" on another board and you gave me some info that pertained to a murder that took place in 1963. I checked it out and sure enough, you were right on the money. Glad to know you're still around.

Re: A Great Syracuse/Buffalo story - 04/05/14 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: ChristyC
I, too, enjoy your posts, Arm. I was "Thirty Years Ago" on another board and you gave me some info that pertained to a murder that took place in 1963. I checked it out and sure enough, you were right on the money. Glad to know you're still around.

Ahhhh I remember that discussion well.
Awesome to see you here.
How are you???
Don't be a stranger
Posted By: ChristyC

Re: A Great Syracuse/Buffalo story - 04/05/14 07:41 PM

I am well, thanks. I stumbled on this board looking for info on numbers rackets of all things and found the discussions about the Falange Crew, Utica/Rome/Buffalo, etc. and decided to stay. Glad I did. I'm glad I recognized you!

Re: A Great Syracuse/Buffalo story - 04/06/14 01:15 AM

Originally Posted By: ChristyC
I am well, thanks. I stumbled on this board looking for info on numbers rackets of all things and found the discussions about the Falange Crew, Utica/Rome/Buffalo, etc. and decided to stay. Glad I did. I'm glad I recognized you!

Glad you spoke up too..The story of that place and time needs to be told, and I do my best to tell it and do so in a way that no one still living gets hurt, especially me...lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET